Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
It's very simple to me why the judges and the legislators in the states involved don't overturn the election: they are AFRAID of what will happen if they do. I honestly feel that it's fear that's driving this on their part. The judges and the legislators need to understand what's going to happen if they DON'T do the right thing and overturn the election.

Up to this point, Trump and Rudy are blowing this situation. A situation where our freedoms and our country is on the line. This is a serious situation and we need to start acting like it. I'm getting tired of hearing Rudy's excuses. He's saying they won't give him a hearing, well he needs to do things in a way that they are FORCED to give him a hearing. The measurement of competence is RESULTS. What results has Rudy gotten up to this point? You can't play by the rules when your opponent is not. You can't hinge the whole situation on whether someone in the legislator or the courts steps up and shows courage, assume they won't. The left is using smash mouth tactics and we need to do the same or lose, except this time we will end up losing our freedoms and our country.
I’ve always felt the Republicans take too much shit from those liberal cocksuckers. When the other side is bending the rules, you need to do the same.