Close

Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    It's very simple to me why the judges and the legislators in the states involved don't overturn the election: they are AFRAID of what will happen if they do. I honestly feel that it's fear that's driving this on their part. The judges and the legislators need to understand what's going to happen if they DON'T do the right thing and overturn the election.

Up to this point, Trump and Rudy are blowing this situation. A situation where our freedoms and our country is on the line. This is a serious situation and we need to start acting like it. I'm getting tired of hearing Rudy's excuses. He's saying they won't give him a hearing, well he needs to do things in a way that they are FORCED to give him a hearing. The measurement of competence is RESULTS. What results has Rudy gotten up to this point? You can't play by the rules when your opponent is not. You can't hinge the whole situation on whether someone in the legislator or the courts steps up and shows courage, assume they won't. The left is using smash mouth tactics and we need to do the same or lose, except this time we will end up losing our freedoms and our country.
    I’ve always felt the Republicans take too much shit from those liberal cocksuckers. When the other side is bending the rules, you need to do the same.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ve always felt the Republicans take too much shit from those liberal cocksuckers. When the other side is bending the rules, you need to do the same.
    I think The Donald should have imitated some of Putin's tactics.

If they love communism so much, let's see how they like it when the secret police drag them out of their houses in the middle of the night and then execute them in some abandoned warehouse.

Or, I don't know, maybe certain members of the DNC might not like it so much if they were to suddenly inhale some powder made from enriched uranium.

But that's how they do it in those places. You question the leaders of your country, you end up dead.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I think The Donald should have imitated some of Putin's tactics.

If they love communism so much, let's see how they like it when the secret police drag them out of their houses in the middle of the night and then execute them in some abandoned warehouse.

Or, I don't know, maybe certain members of the DNC might not like it so much if they were to suddenly inhale some powder made from enriched uranium.

But that's how they do it in those places. You question the leaders of your country, you end up dead.
    I believe the diaper face Joe will experience that fate very soon.But, it will be from his own party. The radical left knows that the power of the presidency is just one heartbeat away, and diaper face is the heartbeat.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel that if the Democrats are going to stuff the ballot boxes, the Republicans need to do the same.
    How about this. With all the technology of today, maybe they could find a way to stop the fraud.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    The writing's on the wall. "They" seek to demoralize us by frustrating the legal angle. Along with mass protests, we need a few experienced, discrete, committed individuals to act decisively.
    Ever read any of the Vince Flynn "Mitch Rapp" novels...?

Yeah. That!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed
    Ever read any of the Vince Flynn "Mitch Rapp" novels...?

Yeah. That!
    Hadn't heard of that author ever before. His books actually sound really good! Thank you. Maybe I should start reading more twentieth- and twenty-first-century stuff since it's already 2020.

The reason the Dems go for the jugular while the Repubs hold back lies in the Dems' communist Chinese power base.

The CCP has NEVER messed-around. They're Hillary-Arkancide^10 and have been driving the dems.

Americans are easy-going. They're behind the repubs. To win, we gotta go for the jugular. A small number of sudden, merciless, unequivocally brutal strikes.

In a fictional Neptune community, millennia hence, a turncoat judge, an influential widely-loathed female political speaker, a plutocrat "philanthropist" famous for color revolutions, and a technology plutocrat famous for censorship were all simultaneously kidnapped and slowly tortured to death. The torture was projected everywhere--all over Neptune, via high-resolution holographic projection. The event unnerved their entire political party, but prevented what would have been Neptune's first planetary civil war.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    For several years, I lived in Massachusetts, when I was a celebrity-chaser. I've been described as "a tiny person", and have long since outgrown my childish fascination with celebrities.

One day, I spotted Mike Dukakis beetling along like a small rat, looking hunched-over under an immense burden of guilt. I ran up to him. When he sharply turned to look at me, The Fear of Death was written all over his face.

Around that time, I dd the same thing to Derek Bok, former Harvard president. While not hunched-over, Bok stopped in his tracks, bolt upright, and looked at me like I was Sirhan Sirhan.

In contrast, I ran up to Jason Robards the same way. Robards turned towards me, completely relaxed, with a big, warm grin on his face.

I think many career politicians live in Fear, and suspect that accepting communist Chinese money not only obligates dems to work hard for The Party, but lights the Fear of Death under their ass. The consequences of failing the CCP are probably dire.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't technology be used to cause fraud as well as stop it?
    Liars will always lie and cheaters will always cheat.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trump is using fightin' words now and I hope to hell he means every word.
    IT’S HAPPENING: President Trump Issues Warning – Swing States that Found MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD, which is all of them, CANNOT LEGALLY CERTIFY these votes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...certify-votes/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness
    Can't technology be used to cause fraud as well as stop it?
    Yup! As you know, that is the subject of Sidney Powell's many election fraud lawsuits involving Dominion/Smartmatic and U.S. election interference by international cyber-criminals from Iran, Serbia, China, Venezuela, and other countries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12