Post Thanks / Like

Possible risk for COVID-19 vaccine

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dangerousvaccine53920.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	213.9 KB 
ID:	13219

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-tomorrow.html

There are fears over how safe Pfizer's COVID vaccine is after two British healthcare workers who were among the first in the world to receive it on Tuesday went into anaphylactic shock hours later, prompting British authorities to tell anyone with a 'severe' allergy to food or medicine not to get it.

Among the 20,000 people who were given the vaccine in Pfizer's global trial, 137 had allergic reactions but so did 111 people who were given the placebo, leading scientists to dismiss it as a potential hazard.

Four people did get Bell's Palsy after receiving it, a type of facial paralysis, but the trial scientists said it was not necessarily the jab that caused it and was on par with the general rate of Bell's Palsy in the wider population.

But Britain's Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) is now warning people with a severe allergy to food or medicine not to get it.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I were running a worldwide pharmaceutical company, and given this opportunity, I would create a "vaccine" that people needed to take in two doses.

Dose One would include a DNA modifying virus, that would eventually become lethal without Dose Two, and Dose Two would only be given to people that were politically aligned with me. The rest would be given placebos. And I would engineer Dose Two so that it required additional doses on an annual basis. Just to make sure that my peeps don't get any weird and/or rebellious ideas. Naturally, all of the doses would cause people to produce a highly transmissible virus that would kill anyone not vaccinated.

Name:  smilingdevil.png
Views: 51
Size:  12.3 KB

I would be willing to work as a CEO, for a salary of $1,000,000.00 USD a year. Honestly, I would be happy with less money, as long as I had a house, a car, food, clean water, utilities, internet, and stuff to waste my free time on. I will also require a nigger jester, that will sing and dance for me on command; it must also be fitted with a powerful shock collar for my amusement.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.