Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chicago 'hiphop' she boon Ann Marie caps her buck in the head in hotel room

Getting shot in a seedy hotel room is an occupational hazard for hiphop niggers.

Chicago-based R&B singer Ann Marie, 25, arrested in Atlanta following hotel shooting that left a man in critical condition

This is part of her amazing body of work that the world just can't live without.

Chicago-based R&B singer Ann Marie has been arrested following the shooting of a feral buck at a hotel in Atlanta, Georgia.

The 25-year-old she boon - real name Joann Marie Slater - was taken into custody December 1 after police responded to a shots fired call at the Intercontinental Buckhead Hotel (buck done got shot in the head here ha ha ha LOL.)

Officers found a coon suffering from a gunshot wound to the head, according to CBS46 in Chicago.
    Dindu nuffins! It all beez an accident an sheeit!
    According to the police report, Ann Marie claimed a gun had fallen off a table in the hotel room causing it to go off, striking the victim.
    https://archive.is/scbB6
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    That’s what shitcago niggers do best! Shoot each other!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually believe this sow's story. There's no way a nigger sow, from three feet away, could hit its nigger buck in the hayed with a pawgun.

It had to be an accident!

If the sow would have taken aim and then pulled trigger, some random niglet 6 blocks away would be in DNS right now.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    That’s what shitcago niggers do best! Shoot each other!
    EVERY weekend I wish that the bat wing percentage was way over 20 % but that's the best you will get from a nig!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigress is exactly the kind of deterrent society needs to rid itself of the street nigger. Give her a Glock and point her home to Chimpcago to do some more good.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The perfect argument for rounding up all niggers then shipping them back to Apefrica. Let the filthy stinking feral shitskin vermin pollute the asshole that shit them out.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    EVERY weekend I wish that the bat wing percentage was way over 20 % but that's the best you will get from a nig!!
    I think they should stick with stabbing each other instead.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I actually believe this sow's story. There's no way a nigger sow, from three feet away, could hit its nigger buck in the hayed with a pawgun.

It had to be an accident!

If the sow would have taken aim and then pulled trigger, some random niglet 6 blocks away would be in DNS right now.
    That "Dropped the gun and it went off" story has one little problem - two shots were fired. I guarantee that powder burns will establish the shot was from less than 2 feet away, which blows up her horseshit story. You don't get shot through the forehead by accident. The boons on the First 48 are always saying "I didn't mean to shoot that man, the gun just went off". The detectives then say "Okay D'ArQuavious, but you fired 6 shots". This ratchet bitch didn't even get arrested for attempted murder. The SJW DA only charged her with assault with a deadly weapon.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gawd!!!!! I tried to listen to that video. Now my ears hurt!! That shit all sounds the same, bad. Off to NU for you (c)rapper.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I think they should stick with stabbing each other instead.
    Yep! The apes have a higher percentage of bat wings by using that particular method!!