Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden filling cabinet with useless niggers as expected

A useless nigger is going to have some job in Biden's government. I just saw the words black, Biden and job....Click if you can be bothered to read the obvious, obligatory and inevitable.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55224893
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    If sleepy slo' pedo Joe gets in and that nigger become head of defense for this country we're totally screwed.
    Yep!!

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus
    A useless nigger is going to have some job in Biden's government. I just saw the words black, Biden and job....Click if you can be bothered to read the obvious, obligatory and inevitable.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55224893
    It's only "inevitable" if tens of millions of us all lie down and take it, hoping our overlords will take it easy on us, gradually letting ourselves become inured to greater and greater indignities. Anyone who has ever wondered how the Nazis came to power should know the answer by now.

Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Jenna Ellis, all the Patriots who came forward with evidence of massive election fraud, and President Donald J. Trump and his family not least, have endured active threats to EVERYTHING—their sanity, their jobs, their careers, their lives, the lives of their loved ones and pets—to preserve our republic.

Where would we be without them?

Congress, Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg, all of Google, George Soros, Bill Gates, Pelosi, Barr, Durham, Wray, Gina Haspel, the Clintons, Kissinger, Albright, Newsom, Whitmer, fugly Lori Lightfoot, Macy's blimp Stacey Abrams, AOC, Ilhan Omar, the Rothschilds, Lord Malloch-Brown, Hollywood execs, the heads of National Amusements, Disney, TimeWarner, Comcast, NewsCorp, SONY, and every governor, judge, DA, state legislator, etc., who reamed conservatives and sucked BLM cock—ALL of them deserve reimbursement. Oh, yeah, John Roberts too.

Things are already bad enough with royal wannabe "public servants" ordering us to wear masks, hide in the house, use PC language (which deadens thought), and look at fucking niggers on practically every goddamn web page and every magazine cover in our insane cancel culture.

If life means so little, and eking out a few more years of it under such terms means that much, then we deserve everything we get.

Having been an asshole my whole life, I owe it to myself to do this one thing right. It’s not an easy conclusion to make, but a big reason America is in such a pinch is that we have become entitled to ease.

And I was really looking forward to dying in a diaper in a nursing home staffed with lazy niggers stealing my stuff.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    And I was really looking forward to dying in a diaper in a nursing home staffed with lazy niggers stealing my stuff.
    More likely, you'll get to die a warrior's death, fighting killer robots that were sent after you because you were caught being politically incorrect.

"It's CANCEL TIME, NigShitPigShit! We saw and evaluated your FaceSpook posts, and the supercomputer has deemed you RACIST. Prepare to die. Your bank accounts and your 401k will be emptied and given to niggers. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    ^I'm counting on being avenged by Han Chinese members of the CCP, once they roll into America after the upcoming civil war and begin live organ-harvesting from whigger-n-nigger American Communist Party members (cartoon courtesy of Whitey Ford):