Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Better get second jobs, guys!

Today's Judge Judy featured Ms. Garcia, Def. Never worked a day in her life, yet she is 22 and has 4 sprogs. She gets a "Foster Stipend"(which YOU pay), food stamps, (YOU pay), welfare (guess who pays!) and a Tribal Allowance. What's Ms.Garcia's Indian name - "Spreads For Niggers"? They're being sued because - surprise! - they haven't paid rent in four months

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pass Scam - Father Son Fight - YouTube.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	412.4 KB 
ID:	13212

Her loverboy, the uppity, smartmouth nigger, Brian, is 42. For a worthless, shiftless, lazy, scamming nigger lving on his mudshark's welfare, he is very arrogant and self-righteous. He refuses to tell JJ his address (He informs Judge Judy that is not "revelant") She asks how he earns a living. He replies that is none of her concern. He's the proud pappy of 3 of "Spreads for Niggers" turdlers. The one not his got dumped somewhere. He refuses to say where he lives because we all know he lives with the fecund Ms. Garcia, who must get a tidy sum from welfare every month so it's a secret he lives there too. You all support this whole scheme. I wonder if the tribe knows they're partly feeding and housing this hulking big parasitic nigger buck? The rest YOU pay. Yes, you are paying for this whore and her buck to screw all day and her to shit out more niglets.

The happy couple:

Name:	Pass Scam2 - Father Son Fight - YouTube.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	509.8 KB 
ID:	13213

JJ, while listening to Nigger Brian's bullshit and telling him both of them need to learn to do something besides make babies:

Name:	Father Son Fight3 - YouTube.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	518.5 KB 
ID:	13214
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't watched JJ in years, but remember seeing a good percentage of niggers on there, all being sued for things niggers usually do.... failure to pay support, theft, scams, hustles... it's what they do!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All niggers should be neutered at birf.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Living where we do I am familiar with tribal policies and preferences. One thing I know is that they strongly object to tribal benefits going to non-members. I also know, they loathe niggers! When the elders find out about this, they will kick that nigger off the reservation. I wouldn't be surprised if they booted the squaw and its niglets as well. Indians don't fuck around when it comes to enforcing their tribal laws!

On a related note, a few years back, the Cherokee Nation actually kicked blacks off their tribal lands, were sued, and won in court... Hit the trail, niggers!

https://www.npr.org/2011/09/19/14059...tions-decision

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    All niggers should be neutered at birf.
    That's the ONLY thing the @$$lifter$ did that I agree with!!

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Used to see JJ on the TV in the locker room at the gym and honestly cannot remember EVER seeing a nigger-free couple. That show seems entirely about whining, miserable nigg-infested relationships.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Now that was on national TV, you can damn sure and bet Social Services will be investigation them and hopefully cut off the sows gibsmedats and fine her for fraud.
    That would be racist ! As long as the government keeps printing up money like wallpaper, nothing will change anytime soon.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !