Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger gym owner hate hoax

Noose, racial epithet create sense of violation at vandalized Black-owned Tower District gym

Sam Akoidu, owner of Iron Bird Fitness in the heart of Fresno’s diverse Tower District, said he’s spent the past six months in business “dealing with COVID and all kinds of other stuff.”

But even he was surprised when his Black-owned business was the target of racist vandalism, including use of the N-word, on Saturday morning. Sometime between about 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., someone tied a small plastic toy skeleton to the front door with a hangman’s noose and scratched the phrase “Hey n******” into the door.

Akoidu said there was nothing amiss when he was at the gym between about 7:45 and 8 a.m. Saturday. But one of his coaches discovered the vandalism when she arrived later in the morning, notifying Akoidu by text message about 10:45 a.m.

“I’ve been through a lot in my life, and I just thought that’s what cowards do,” Akoidu told The Bee. “If that’s how you feel, you should say it directly. But to go out and buy a toy (skeleton) and scratch something in the door when no one’s looking, that’s cowardly.”

Eric Payne, executive director of the Central Valley Urban Institute, learned about the incident when he arrived at the gym on Olive Avenue near Wishon Avenue to work out later Saturday morning, after the skeleton and noose had been taken down. He tweeted that some of the people at the gym were very upset by the vandalism.
    https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local...247631625.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger, noose, Alabama windchime... highly doubtful a white person would go anywhere near the stench of a nigger gym let alone hang a noose on the door.

What would be the point?

Sam Akoidu, owner of Iron Bird Fitness is looking for a nigger payday.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vandalism is when someone wrecks the place. Nigg took a little skeleton, tied it to a noose and wrote nigger on it.Nigg did it to his own business and is trying to blame YT. He’s doing it for publicity or something.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Vandalism is when someone wrecks the place. Nigg took a little skeleton, tied it to a noose and wrote nigger on it.Nigg did it to his own business and is trying to blame YT. He’s doing it for publicity or something.
    Exactly. What a nice racist it must have been to not actually damage anything. Niggers are so damn stupid, they cant even fake a “hate” crime. People like us do not want anything to do with niggers and are definitely not out here giving them more of a reason to be poor victim niggers and collect white liberal gofundme gibs.

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why did they use a toy skeleton when nigger dolls are easy to find in stores nowadays?

Clearly he made no attempt at making this hate crime hoax seem real.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Exactly. What a nice racist it must have been to not actually damage anything. Niggers are so damn stupid, they cant even fake a “hate” crime. People like us do not want anything to do with niggers and are definitely not out here giving them more of a reason to be poor victim niggers and collect white liberal gofundme gibs.
    With such a limited intelligence and low IQ, I doubt the spook could figure out how to get away with arson. So he just grabbed a Halloween decoration and scribbled the word nigger on it.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Noose, racial epithet create sense of violation at vandalized Black-owned Tower District gym

https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local...247631625.html
    That name sounds like an apefeakoon!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    With such a limited intelligence and low IQ, I doubt the spook could figure out how to get away with arson. So he just grabbed a Halloween decoration and scribbled the word nigger on it.
    That usually doesn't stop them from burning it down anyways. The police show up and the nig is holding some matches blaming the shit on YT.

16. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    That usually doesn't stop them from burning it down anyways. The police show up and the nig is holding some matches blaming the shit on YT.
    Whitey Ford tends to be implicated in a lot of hate crimes, it seems.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Whitey Ford tends to be implicated in a lot of hate crimes, it seems.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!