Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

New KFC movie coming soon

I honestly wasn't sure where to put this one, even though it is vaguely nigger related.

https://tvline.com/2020/12/07/mario-...fc-commercial/

Lifetime and KFC revealed on Monday that Mario Lopez will play Colonel Sanders in A Recipe for Seduction, which is being touted as a “Lifetime Original Mini-Movie Presented by Kentucky Fried Chicken,” but is surely just a long commercial. I mean, that’s what we want to assume. (Update: It’s indeed a 15-minute mini-movie, I am assured.)

“Some folks take their secrets to the grave, but Colonel Sanders takes his to the deep fryer,” reads promo copy on the KFC Facebook page, while the “movie” poster (below) features the teaser line, “We All Have Our Secrets, His Just Happens to Be… A Recipe for Seduction.”

The official synopsis on Lifetime’s website says, “As the holidays near, an heiress (played by Bosch alum Justene Alpert) contends with the affections of a suitor handpicked by her mother. When the handsome chef arrives with his secret recipe and a dream, he sets in motion a series of events that unravel the mother’s plans.”

Are you admittedly curious to see how 11 secret herbs and spices figure into the Colonel’s seduction game?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	recipe4seduction.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	13210

I could lie, but there was a time when even I liked KFC. Decades ago, both the extra crispy and original recipe were just so tasty and juicy, and there was nothing like biting into a thicc piece of chiggun and having the grease drip down your chin. I loved those wedge fries and their mac & cheese.

But nowadays they don't use those steroids and hormones anymore, and without the frankenchigguns, it just isn't the same.

Also, now that we all know that the secret ingredient is monosodium glutamate, we can all make our own fried chiggun at home. All you really need is salt, MSG, sugar, and some sort of breading (maybe eggs).
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief! that’s a turkey I’ll be sure to miss!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Good grief! that’s a turkey I’ll be sure to miss!
    You mean a chicken you'll be sure to miss?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a chicken until they inject it with the stergroids!

KFC hasn't used the 11 herbs and spices since Pepsico bought them years ago. They only wanted the name, not the recipe.

Now it's only:

2 Parts salt
    2 Parts pepper
    3 Parts MSG
    6 Parts Lard

Niggers aren't that picky and Pepsi knows it.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    You mean a chicken you'll be sure to miss?
    LOL!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best Christmas gift ever would be waking up on December 25th and discovering out the entire nigger species has suddenly vanished from the face of the earth forever.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if Lifetime had any clue we would be bashing there shitty entert-mercial here on CO?

Oh well... They suck hairy ballz anyway so screw'em and Hallmark while we're at it.

There all a bunch of gender bender nigger lovers anyway!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't been to the cinema in years. All I saw were giant niggers in front of me, so stopped going.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

KFC hasn't used the 11 herbs and spices since Pepsico bought them years ago. They only wanted the name, not the recipe.

Now it's only:

2 Parts salt
    2 Parts pepper
    3 Parts MSG
    6 Parts Lard

YO, wheh muh GRAPE DRANK beez at, MUFUGGAS!!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=tweakstick;145086]It's a chicken until they inject it with the stergroids!

Now it's only:

2 Parts salt
    2 Parts pepper
    3 Parts MSG
    6 Parts Lard

/QUOTE]

KFC has always been shit. I didn't really notice it as a kid who did not get it very often. But I distinctly remember it being far different. Just like every other company when you mix in corporate greed and forced inclusion of niggers it goes from a turd in the punch bowl to a shit sandwich. I remember when Papa John's was "ok". Now it is ketchup and Z rated toppings like the rest. I would rather pay a little more for a pizza that doesn't taste like shit.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bottle_of_Hate;145292]
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Now it's only:

2 Parts salt
    2 Parts pepper
    3 Parts MSG
    6 Parts Lard

/QUOTE]

KFC has always been shit. I didn't really notice it as a kid who did not get it very often. But I distinctly remember it being far different. Just like every other company when you mix in corporate greed and forced inclusion of niggers it goes from a turd in the punch bowl to a shit sandwich. I remember when Papa John's was "ok". Now it is ketchup and Z rated toppings like the rest. I would rather pay a little more for a pizza that doesn't taste like shit.
    Mom and Pop pizza joints run by REAL Paisans are the best!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    The best Christmas gift ever would be waking up on December 25th and discovering out the entire nigger species has suddenly vanished from the face of the earth forever.
    We can only dream of such a beautiful thing.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The quality of products has declined massively over the years, especially candy bars. They used to be succulent and decadent, full of fine ingredients. Now most of them are just the cheapest sugar and chemical concoctions produced to satisfy American's obsession with quantity over quality. If you ever want to see what good chocolate is like, try Belgian Leonidas. If you want to get them super cheap, you'll have to go to Belgium I'm afraid.

https://leonidas-chocolate.com/produ...hoCodsQAvD_BwE
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leonidas are good, but you can't beat Swedish Marabou.
    Proudly deplorable