Post Thanks / Like

Niggerdancing is now a sport

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggerdancer19329.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	13205

https://news.sky.com/story/breakdanc...games-12154546

Breakdancing has been added as an Olympic sport for the 2024 games being held in Paris.

The decision was confirmed by the International Olympic Committee on Monday, as it seeks to attract a younger audience to the historic competition.

Breakdancing will be called breaking when competitors take to the floor in Paris.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Breakdancing but not twerking? Surely that should be included.

I officially had enough internet for this day.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers winning gold medals in break dancing. What is next? I would say forced "diversity" but China wouldn't let that happen.

How do you suppose they will regulate this? American Idol style where the best gets sent home if they are too white or will it force everyone into the same routine? Judges will be made to include 80% niggers.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    To put this into context, Tiddlywinks is also an Olympic sport.

The Olympics can no longer be taken seriously.
    Proudly deplorable

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    To put this into context, Tiddlywinks is also an Olympic sport. The Olympics can no longer be taken seriously.
    I'm not sure anyone ever really did. I never have and I've never known anyone personally that has. To me, it's always just been a bunch of over-sexed, over-hyped teens and young adults searching for fleeting glory only to leave penniless even if they take home the gold (which the IRS immediately confiscates). Nobody gives a shit about them after it's over unless they pipe someone in the shin before a match. Then, they only get the added benefit of the meager royalties from the made for TV movie.

Anyone who gives a flying fuck off a rolling donut about them or any sports they are not personally into for more than a minute is wasting time and energy as far as I'm concerned. Toss a ball around, skate, lift, wink your tiddly or whatever but do it yourself because you enjoy it, want to stay in shape, push yourself, form camaraderie, learn and build teamwork skills. To me, sports should be something personal that you enjoy because you do it, not because you watch it. When you start making it more than that, you give rise to likes of niggerballers and other felonious nigger rich scum.

Some people want to make sports the sole focus of their lives to a near religious point. Those people are sad to me.

Sorry if I've offended anyone here with that, but I was and still am music and science nerd and now I'm just too old and damaged to water-ski anymore now - not that I could have ever picked up a gold medal for it anyway.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'm not sure anyone ever really did. I never have and I've never known anyone personally that has. To me, it's always just been a bunch of over-sexed, over-hyped teens and young adults searching for fleeting glory only to leave penniless even if they take home the gold (which the IRS immediately confiscates). Nobody gives a shit about them after it's over unless they pipe someone in the shin before a match. Then, they only get the added benefit of the meager royalties from the made for TV movie.

Anyone who gives a flying fuck off a rolling donut about them or any sports they are not personally into for more than a minute is wasting time and energy as far as I'm concerned. Toss a ball around, skate, lift, wink your tiddly or whatever but do it yourself because you enjoy it, want to stay in shape, push yourself, form camaraderie, learn and build teamwork skills. To me, sports should be something personal that you enjoy because you do it, not because you watch it. When you start making it more than that, you give rise to likes of niggerballers and other felonious nigger rich scum.

Some people want to make sports the sole focus of their lives to a near religious point. Those people are sad to me.

Sorry if I've offended anyone here with that, but I was and still am music and science nerd and now I'm just too old and damaged to water-ski anymore now - not that I could have ever picked up a gold medal for it anyway.
    I was never really into sport, particularly sport that involves a ball.

I used to tour Europe with the Formula 1 as a teenager in the Prost / Senna era, but since that uppity nigger Lewis Hamilton has been gifted the fastest car on the track, I have avoided it like the plague.

I still watch the WRC. That is real driving skill and not a single nigger in sight.
    Proudly deplorable

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    I was never really into sport, particularly sport that involves a ball.

I used to tour Europe with the Formula 1 as a teenager in the Prost / Senna era, but since that uppity nigger Lewis Hamilton has been gifted the fastest car on the track, I have avoided it like the plague.

I still watch the WRC. That is real driving skill and not a single nigger in sight.
    Bubba smallset wail-ass is why I haven't watched a single NASCAR race this season. They are dead to me now.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.