Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Woman forgives and hangs out with niggers that stabbed her anti-apartheid crusader daughter to death

On 25th August 1993, Amy Biehl, an American Fulbright scholar working in South Africa against apartheid, was beaten and stabbed to death in a black township near Cape Town. In 1998 the four youths convicted of her murder were granted amnesty by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) after serving five years of their sentence – a decision that was supported by Amy’s parents.

A year after Easy and Ntobeko were released from prison, an anthropologist who was interviewing them sent us a message to say they’d like to meet with us. They were running a youth club in Guguletu Township where Amy had been killed and wanted to show us their work.

We wanted to meet them. It wasn’t about pity or blame, but about understanding. We wanted to know what it would take to make things better. Some time later we took them out to dinner. We talked about their lives and our lives, but we didn’t ask about the past. We were all looking to the future.

I’ve grown fond of these young men. They’re like my own kids. It may sound strange, but I tend to think there’s a little bit of Amy’s spirit in them. Some people think we are supporting criminals, but the Foundation that we started in her name is all about preventing crime among youth.
    https://www.theforgivenessproject.co...easy-nofemela/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her parents should have gotten an abortion if they didn't want to have a daughter.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post