Close

Likes Likes:  10
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown View Post
    the reason gingers burn more coal, because they are so pasty white,
    and theres nothing she can do about it and it drives her (even more) crazy, "but at least my kids won't be white"
    Easy there, Shaiit! No human bashing - even redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    None taken! You know I'm just funnin' with you.
    The strange thing is that I have never seen a red-headed man I've found attactive. In fact - and it seems kind of unfair - I find them universally unnattractive.
    I've not seen evidence of this and actually this burner is the first ginger one I've seen, so I'm not sure where that statistic comes from?
    You know, I've noticed this before. I think your right on both counts. Sadly, I've never heard of any ladies that have ever raved about how attractive a redheaded man is. This may be why the population seems to be heading to extinction. Most men it would seem never have a problem with redheads. Of course that's unless they've had experiences like mine which I grant is anecdotal at best with no science to back it up like with niggers.

You know, I've never really thought about it until you mentioned it, but I've never met a ginger burner either - and believe me, I met a shit ton of burners in the Navy. Seemed like the half the women in the service were lesbians and the other half were burners. Half of both of those groups both burned the coal and dug for clams.

I think there's a Venn Diagram in there somewhere.

Oh well... That's military women - sigh... I avoided them like the plague. Of course I was married too, so that was added incentive!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    My girl friend is a red head as well and she HATES niggers!! I met her on a dating site and she said occasionally a nigger buck would message her. Normally she would IGNORE them but one baboon was particularly persistent. He said her a message saying "Do you like chocolate?" and her response was "Of course, I just hate niggers!" It didn't message her after that. Probably the nigger told the admins "Dat wimmenz beez racissssssssssssssssssssssssss!!" As if they cared!! When she told me that story I knew she was the right one for me!!
    As you’ve seen in my post,my wife is a redhead.Her dad was an NRA instructor,our first conversation was about guns and how much we hated those “nasty niggers”

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    As you’ve seen in my post,my wife is a redhead.Her dad was an NRA instructor,our first conversation was about guns and how much we hated those “nasty niggers”
    A MATCH made in Heaven!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown View Post
    Attachment 13312

Just another naive weak minded white woman,, hysterically emotional, programmed by the media to think she's doing the "right thing", full of white guilt, has very little knowledge of what niggers are really like, overcompensating for being really white, etc.
    I'm sure she thought she found her purpose in life, something to fight for, started burning coal,
    probably never even entered her train wreck of a pea brain she was actually a disgrace to her race and her own blood,
    but she probably hates her whiteness as she was programmed to, of course that is the reason gingers burn more coal, because they are so pasty white,
    and theres nothing she can do about it and it drives her (even more) crazy, "but at least my kids won't be white" she thinks
    surely rebelling against her parents who gave her a comfortable rich girl life of which she took for granted, but who knows maybe they are assholes or something

theres a lot of hysterically crazy white women out there unfortunately who should probably be chained up, their life is nothing but stupid drama and they are absolute nutcases, I won't associate with these types, any relationship with them will turn my life into a living hell, so no thanks...

throw thine ginger wench in the dungeon with the swine
    No one really knows what that mudshark is thinking about in her sick mind. All I can tell you is, it’s not the red hair. From my experience, I’ve seen more brunettes with niggs. It’s the liberal thinking. Their minds are fucked up. And their thinking is clouded.Far as I’m concerned that woman is infected for life. Even if she ever decides to stop being a mud shark, someone like me or would never want to go near her. She would probably have to lie. And when that lie was exposed, there would be a huge issue.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    No one really knows what that mudshark is thinking about in her sick mind. All I can tell you is, it’s not the red hair. From my experience, I’ve seen more brunettes with niggs. It’s the liberal thinking. Their minds are fucked up. And their thinking is clouded.Far as I’m concerned that woman is infected for life. Even if she ever decides to stop being a mud shark, someone like me or would never want to go near her. She would probably have to lie. And when that lie was exposed, there would be a huge issue.

From what I've seen, mudsharks are often Hollyweird types, looking for points and pats on the back for having a nigger pet or they are trashy, lowdown crack whores, often morbidly obese, who can't get anything but a nigger. No normal woman, blond, brunette, or redhead, would ever choose to lie down with a nigger buck. Like me, most of them would rather be alone forever.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    From what I've seen, mudsharks are often Hollyweird types, looking for points and pats on the back for having a nigger pet or they are trashy, lowdown crack whores, often morbidly obese, who can't get anything but a nigger. No normal woman, blond, brunette, or redhead, would ever choose to lie down with a nigger buck. Like me, most of them would rather be alone forever.
    This whole conversation is giving me disturbing thoughts and I’m getting queasy! Any white woman who would sleep with a nigg has a diseased mind and should be avoided like a deadly plague.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12