Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Wealthy and privileged ginger protester arrested at BLM protest

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clara-kraebber18394.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	139.2 KB 
ID:	13199

https://nypost.com/2020/12/03/blm-pr...affiti-charge/

Privileged protester Clara Kraebber took a plea deal Thursday for the alleged possession of a graffiti instrument after she was arrested during a lawless Black Lives Matter demonstration in Manhattan that left countless storefront windows smashed and thousands in damages.

Kraebber was busted alongside seven other demonstrators during the Sept. 4 Black Lives Matter rally, and they were all issued desk appearance tickets ordering them to appear in court Thursday.

The rampage began after more than 150 Black Lives Matter protesters marched through Lower Manhattan, starting at Foley Square where they lit trash cans on fire as they snaked their way north to 24th Street, shattering the windows of at least two Starbucks, five banks and a Duane Reade.

At one point the group chanted, “Every city, every town, burn the precinct to the ground.”

The protest-turned-riot, which caused $100,000 in damage, was organized by the New African Black Panther Party and the Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement.

After her arrest, authorities found dozens of pages of hand-scrawled notes outlining her plot to take over luxury apartments abandoned by “white flight,” use them to house the indigent and defend them by tossing bricks off rooftops.

The young revolutionary discussed developing a Black Lives Matter network for wealth re-distribution.

In an ironic twist, Kraebber’s parents own a $1.8 million co-op with river views on the Upper East Side.

After her arrest, a Post reporter found her at her family’s second home in Connecticut. The sprawling 1730 farmhouse boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms and 7 acres of land.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    ^The photo posted above looks to me like it's of a different person altogether--someone WAAAY prettier than the actual spoiled Pantiefa brat. The MSM is all about sales and lies.

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    ^The photo posted above looks to me like it's of a different person altogether--someone WAAAY prettier than the actual spoiled Pantiefa brat. The MSM is all about sales and lies.
    Don't flatter the species traitor!

Bad!

You do have a point, though. What is a girl like that doing with a bunch of niggers and communists? (I seriously doubt that she would have much difficulty getting a human boyfriend.)

Severe mental illness?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	badgirl63923.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	316.8 KB 
ID:	13203

A perfect example of a human going to the dark side, and a warning to anyone that thinks they can trust someone based on skin color alone.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    ^Just remembered that another chimper observed that redheads tend to burn coal more than non redheads.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully one of her nigger pets will do her in soon.I got no respect for a mud shark.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^Just remembered that another chimper observed that redheads tend to burn coal more than non redheads.
    Bite your tongue,honey. LOL!
    My wife and of one of my daughters are redheads.So is one of my sister in laws and my father inlaw.No mud sharks or oil burners in that family tree!I don’t think mud Sharking has anything to do with the color of hair. It’s got more to do with whats in between their ears.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My wife and of one of my daughters are redheads.So is one of my sister in laws and my father inlaw.No mud sharks or oil burners in that family tree!I don’t think mud Sharking has anything to do with the color of hair. It’s got more to do with whats in between their ears.
    Well, we all know that all humans have souls, but along the way, some of them lose their souls due to mudsharking and/or oildrilling.

Here is a video regarding redheads that make the beast with two backs with niggers:

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Well, we all know that all humans have souls, but along the way, some of them lose their souls due to mudsharking and/or oildrilling.

Here is a video regarding redheads that make the beast with two backs with niggers:

It was on South Park,so it’s got to be true.LOL!

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    But...but I've never been wrong before!

(actually, good to get that out of the way, the pressure was getting pretty intense)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    You know something's up when we "learn" more from South Park and Chimpout than from "legitimate" "information" sources!

14. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coal burner to the MAX!!

16. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    South Park has been predicting the future for years. Most all of the liberal nonsense going on can be related to a south park episode. I love that show. Liberals are nothing but a filthy cartoon.

18. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Not THIS redhead!

She's just a typical, empty-headed, know-nothing brat who gets all her information from Twitter and FB.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

20. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    South Park has been predicting the future for years. Most all of the liberal nonsense going on can be related to a south park episode. I love that show. Liberals are nothing but a filthy cartoon.
    I was very busy in the 90s when South Park came out. So I really don’t know much about it.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was very busy in the 90s when South Park came out. So I really don’t know much about it.

23. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    That’s some pretty funny shit right there. Stand your ground!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree that she is not bad looking. But just like a good dog gone bad, you just have to cut your losses and put it down. Or in this case, just not touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Not THIS redhead!

Diva Disclaimer: No offence intended!

I made the mistake more than once of dating redheads before I met Mrs. Tweak (NOT a redhead). I had sworn them all off after learning my lesson. I found them all basically batshit crazy and of such unpredictable temperament, that as much as I found them attractive, I valued my personal safety more.

Skip forward a dozen years or so and what the hell happens? Little Miss Tweak happened - that's what! As much as I thought I could outrun or genes, we could not outrun this little red shit storm:

Me: Irish, English & Scottish.
    Mrs. Tweak: Irish, English & 1/8 Cherokee.

Right off the bat you've got a domestic disturbance call waiting to happen . Seems like both of us liked the occasional drink but one of us doesn't quite hold her firewater.

Add to this and the fact that both of us have redheaded Grandparent and numerous aunts and uncles, we were doomed to have a redheaded Little Miss Tweak. While she isn't as bad as my ex-gf's were, she still is a temperamental little fire-breathing dragon at times and as predictable as a lightning strike in the Mojave.

As long as she uses her power for good, I'm OK with it. It serves her well since she is required to deal with niggers.

As for me, I know what buttons not to push, that's for damn sure.

I can attest to one thing: There is no niggerdom anywhere to be found in the Tweak Kingdom. Never had it, never will. Being redhead might make you a little crazier than most but it doesn't make you burn the coal.

I think mudsharkery is probably 90 percent daddy issues - and that isn't determined by hair color.

Of course that's not to be confused with fur color - which is usually accompanied with "Uhh ain't gots no daddy" issues.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 12-16-2020 at 08:44 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My girl friend is a red head as well and she HATES niggers!! I met her on a dating site and she said occasionally a nigger buck would message her. Normally she would IGNORE them but one baboon was particularly persistent. He said her a message saying "Do you like chocolate?" and her response was "Of course, I just hate niggers!" It didn't message her after that. Probably the nigger told the admins "Dat wimmenz beez racissssssssssssssssssssssssss!!" As if they cared!! When she told me that story I knew she was the right one for me!!

28. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Diva Disclaimer: No offence intended!
    None taken! You know I'm just funnin' with you.

The strange thing is that I have never seen a red-headed man I've found attactive. In fact - and it seems kind of unfair - I find them universally unnattractive. And to be perfectly honest, yes, I can have a bit of a temper and a short fuse (no violence, ever) when someone "gets my Irish up" but I have learned to control it over the years.

These days, only the Nigger News I read on this site makes me feel homicidal.

of course that is the reason gingers burn more coal, because they are so pasty white,
    I've not seen evidence of this and actually this burner is the first ginger one I've seen, so I'm not sure where that statistic comes from?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

30. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown
    meme
    You be da meme kang!

32. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast