Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Do these drillers come from molds?

They are either little pipsqueak cucks, or like this one - a feminized, round-shouldered, flabby, blobby nu-male with douchebag hairdo/scraggly whiskers and and no facial definition. This one holed up with his massive sow in some apartment and of course left the place a filthy pigsty.

I have not yet seen an exception to my thought that no real man cozies up to a sow.

Disgusting.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	driller0028_resized.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	13191
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very disgusting! Something psychologically wrong with the white man who is attracted to nigg sows. The thing I love most about my wife is her beautiful straight red hair,gorgeous Irish features,freckles and soft white skin. The thought of kissing big nigger lips,caressing steel wool hair and that nasty greasy gorilla skin makes me sick.I’ll repeat what I wrote in another post “I’d cut off of my Johnson first”.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They are either little pipsqueak cucks, or like this one - a feminized, round-shouldered, flabby, blobby nu-male with douchebag hairdo/scraggly whiskers and and no facial definition. This one holed up with his massive sow in some apartment and of course left the place a filthy pigsty.

I have not yet seen an exception to my thought that no real man cozies up to a sow.

Disgusting.

That's true!! Real Men DO NOT go for sows!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Disgusting.
    When I look at THIS sow, I can feel the blood flow to my muh dik increasing...

Name:	niggersow3940193.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	13192

Oh... I almost forgot:
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Very disgusting! Something psychologically wrong with the white man who is attracted to nigg sows.
    THAT thing is not what I would call a man.

The thing I love most about my wife is her beautiful straight red hair,gorgeous Irish features,freckles and soft white skin. The thought of kissing big nigger lips,caressing steel wool hair and that nasty greasy gorilla skin makes me sick.I’ll repeat what I wrote in another post “I’d cut off of my Johnson first”.
    Hey, I have red hair (but curly) Irish features and all that although I'm sure your wife is much more attractive. I feel the same way about nigger bucks. Just the thought of those black paws on me and those big bootlips actually makes my skin crawl. UGH!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    When I look at THIS sow, I can feel the blood flow to my muh dik increasing...

Name:	niggersow3940193.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	13192 
    Relax - that's not blood flow. That's the feeling of yo dikk trying to escape as far away as possible from what it naturally feels is a dangerous situation. This is a natural self preservation instinct built into a non cucked human male's reproductive system. It's no different than your dog hiding under a bed during fireworks or while you run a vacuum cleaner. Your little fella is just rightly scared, that's all!

If you'll just try to change the channel when Maury comes on and be careful what you click on while surfing, everything should be fine. If he should happen to stumble upon a wild sherilla while out for a walk and tries to run away, just reassure him with a calm voice that you won't let anything happen to him and get him indoors ASAP.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    THAT thing is not what I would call a man.

Hey, I have red hair (but curly) Irish features and all that although I'm sure your wife is much more attractive. I feel the same way about nigger bucks. Just the thought of those black paws on me and those big bootlips actually makes my skin crawl. UGH!
    My whole point was that humans should be attracted to humans,not nigger beasts.That is a normal way of thinking. The Bible explains it.
    Leviticus 20:15-16: "And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most of the TV commercials of late feature those little faggot looking homos such as the one in the original post... coon wife and a back seat filled with little zebra kids too. Disgusting.

I hope you choke on your unsold Rouges Nissan!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Disgusting.

These neck beard, beta cuck fem-males are being produced by the thousands from our fine Marxist training ground universities.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    These neck beard, beta cuck fem-males are being produced by the thousands from our fine Marxist training ground universities.

"Fem-males". I like that one! The are now ubiquitous and I'm thinking by the next generation there will be no men at all left.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fem-males". I like that one! They are now ubiquitous and I'm thinking by the next generation there will be no men at all left.
    I'm a man, but sometimes I like to use the women's restroom. So I can recharge my batteries.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I'm a man, but sometimes I like to use the women's restroom. So I can recharge my batteries.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	bigotdzT.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	13206

Pretty much Obongo's vision.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It was a joke.

Name:	trollbait0.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	13207

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    And too many years of blue balls from hiding out in mom and dad's basement playing role playing games.

Lack of social interaction does scary things to a man. Like oil drilling.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    And too many years of blue balls from hiding out in mom and dad's basement playing role playing games.

Lack of social interaction does scary things to a man. Like oil drilling.
    On the other hand, doing manly things like being a soldier does have its downsides.

Getting shot sucks, even if you are wearing armor. (I suppose it would suck even more without the armor, of course...)

On a more serious note, military service does give people a unique perspective of things, even if they don't end up in combat. Most people are literally forced to interact with people from extremely diverse backgrounds, and I'm not talking about just having to deal with niggers. I mean, most people think diversity means filling up a spot with only black "people," but it should mean filling a spot with a variety of humans. In order to survive and thrive, you have to learn how to compensate for a wild number of different variables, mostly coming from the folks on your own team.

Just like in any relationship, knowing (or not knowing) the strengths and weaknesses of your coworkers, friends, family members, or lovers, and knowing (or not knowing) how to optimize the situation, can make or break a mission.

I actually used to recruit folks for certain positions by seeing if they were willing to perform tasks they were unfamiliar and uncomfortable with... actual success at the task was unimportant; I just wanted to see if they were willing to attempt something new and different.