Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

San Diego teachers required to attend 'white privilege' training

Gorgeous: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-racist-report

What I don't exactly understand: First, how can the union force anybody to do anything? Second, what would happen if teachers refuse? They can't afford loosing the only sane teachers, and even if they got fired, who cares? I'd take the unemployment money and move to a sane state (since teachers should get a job nearly everywhere nowadays). Do they even get paid in Shitfornia, thought they are bankrupt anyway?

Just give the niggers & liberals Shitfornia, shall they start their own country there, move all niggers there and let them create their wakanda. -> Everybody is happy.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking ridiculous! No one in their right mind should want to be a teacher today.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, if it wasn't for white teachers using their white fragility and their white privilege as an excuse to oppress and enslave people of color, this wouldn't be a problem.

What offends me the most is when you hear about white teachers trying to teach American English to people of color. This is a form of oppression that is meant to homogenize and forcibly integrate foreigners into American society against their will, while also stripping away their cultural identity.

And when white teachers attempt to teach math to people of color, this is also a blatant attempt at ridiculing and mocking people of color, because everyone knows that people of color have an average IQ of 75 or less, and complex ideas are too much for their simple minds to handle.

White teachers need to lower the standards for people of color, and raise the standards for white children so that things can be made more equal.

Without equality and diversity, America will simply turn into Zimbabwe.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teachers have to be re-trained to properly answer children's questions when they ask why every other person on TV is a coon.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Well, if it wasn't for white teachers using their white fragility and their white privilege as an excuse to oppress and enslave people of color, this wouldn't be a problem.

What offends me the most is when you hear about white teachers trying to teach American English to people of color. This is a form of oppression that is meant to homogenize and forcibly integrate foreigners into American society against their will, while also stripping away their cultural identity.

And when white teachers attempt to teach math to people of color, this is also a blatant attempt at ridiculing and mocking people of color, because everyone knows that people of color have an average IQ of 75 or less, and complex ideas are too much for their simple minds to handle.

White teachers need to lower the standards for people of color, and raise the standards for white children so that things can be made more equal.

Without equality and diversity, America will simply turn into Zimbabwe.
    K-12 is an EPIC FAILURE!! We NEED to revamp our education system!!

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Highly-regarded Harvard mathematics professor, Wilfried Schmid, "after being disturbed by the experiences of his 2nd-grade daughter, Sabina, in her mathematics class...was heavily involved in the drafting of the Massachusetts Mathematics Curriculum Framework in 2000", which vastly improved the Massachusetts mathematics curriculum

until

Massachusetts nigger governor, Deval Patrick, did away with Schmid's improvements 'cos rayciss.

I seem to recall having read (?) that the Chinese communists teach kids computer programming in elementary school. Meanwhile, not only do American schools NOT mandate programming classes, they've niggerized mathematics to the point it's unrecognizable.

Niggers drag America down.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The dumbification of America. Let's teach all kids so niggers can understand it too. Graduate High School with a 3rd grade education.

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahWhite View Post
    The dumbification of America. Let's teach all kids so niggers can understand it too. Graduate High School with a 3rd grade education.
    Niggers were doing that before we started dumbing things down.

Q: What's the hardest thing on a nigger?
    A: The third grade!

13. Likes SarahWhite, N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I hate how the average IQ of the NAPA is supposed to be 85, when anyone with some common sense would agree that it seems quite a bit lower than that. 75 sounds about right.
    I’d wager they do something to fluff the numbers to make niggers look better, maybe considering half-niggers which would bump up the average a tiny bit?
    I don’t even want to judge somebody by their IQ as it seems petty, yet no matter where niggers claim to be intellectually (or stupidly) they harbor an adamant hatred for everything in this world including themselves and can’t control their violent impulses. That’s the nail that seals the coffin. Schools must be segregated!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahWhite
    Let's teach all kids so niggers can understand it too.
    By then, most house pets would understand the material better than niggers. Talk about ruining school for everyone else. Segregation is definitely the answer. Trouble is, niggers want IN on everything.

16. Likes SarahWhite liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hate how the average IQ of the NAPA is supposed to be 85, when anyone with some common sense would agree that it seems quite a bit lower than that. 75 sounds about right.
    I’d wager they do something to fluff the numbers to make niggers look better, maybe considering half-niggers which would bump up the average a tiny bit?
    I don’t even want to judge somebody by their IQ as it seems petty, yet no matter where niggers claim to be intellectually (or stupidly) they harbor an adamant hatred for everything in this world including themselves and can’t control their violent impulses. That’s the nail that seals the coffin. Schools must be segregated!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggerIQ96434.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	13202

Name:	iqresults123952.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	13200

Name:	iqresults123952b.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	117.1 KB 
ID:	13201

Reality be racist, fo shizzle my nigdizzles!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    I seem to recall having read (?) that the Chinese communists teach kids computer programming in elementary school.
    True. My sis lives in Shenzhen, her daughter attends the international school there. But the curriculum is the same as the Chinese one. Her daughter is in the fourth grade. They do have courses in programming, and their fourth grade math (differential calculus) equals our 10th grad maths. We are doomed, or more precisely: Africanized
    Sadly, what people don't understand: If we can't compete with China, we won't be able to afford their stuff any more in the long run (I am talking e.g. of iBling Sailfoams)

19. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I read somewhere (I think Amren, but I don't remember) that the IQ of the average nigger in the 80s "magically" got up by 10 points, from 75 to 85 points, because 82 was the lower limit to get into the army...
    You are right! As long as there are people with low IQ (and let's be honest, there are unfortunate humans as well), society has to integrate them somehow. And affirmative action, integrated schools etc. for sure is not the way to go, because they inevitably will fail and their lives will be miserable.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly, what people don't understand: If we can't compete with China, we won't be able to afford their stuff any more in the long run (I am talking e.g. of iBling Sailfoams)
    Not necessarily true. The Chinese might sell us their crap products that are three generations (or more) removed from what they are currently using just to get rid of the things.

22. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    and their fourth grade math (differential calculus) equals our 10th grad maths

WAT?!?!
    Our actual level of doom is even worse than I thought!

In this context, sending San Diego teachers to white privilege training makes . so . much . sense .

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, I don't know how it works in other states, but in this state, our teachers are required to take a certain number of class hours on "diversity" ( and other SJW bullshit) as part of their yearly CE. Teachers can choose from a fairly lengthy list of classes to fulfil that requirement. The wife always picks one that is straight up academic. Last summer she did some kind of class on the Hopi (Indians). She loved it. I had to hear about Hopi Indians for days. Evidently, they're wonderful... The Hopi... [Eyes roll back in head...]

Anyway, so far, she's been able to control her own destiny SJW-shit-wise. The curriculum for her primary school kids doesn't seem too overbearing from what I've seen so far, but there is definitely some "message creep" around the borders. She leans left for sure, but not rabidly so. I have a feeling that if her superiors ever went full-blown retard, she wouldn't go along with it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Save the children: Teach them at home!

Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    K-12 is an EPIC FAILURE!! We NEED to revamp our education system!!
    I have to disagree with you on this one. I believe we need to DESTROY our education system!

I don't believe that federal or state tax dollars should be spent on education - PERIOD! If you can't feed and educate them, don't breed them.

Leave it up to local districts, counties, cities or communities if they want to form a local tax system for that purpose but leave me out of it. I shouldn't have to pay for your kids education no matter if they are human or monkey. Why should I, as a parent of two grown kids who do not use public education, be required to pay for ungrateful nigger's kids or anyone else's children for that matter. Government makes me pay and in return I don't even get a voice in how my money should be spent? I have to pay for underwater transgender basket weaving studies? That's taxation without representation!

I cannot find anywhere in the US Constitution where it says anything about requiring anything of the sort. The government is required to protect the citizens and the borders, not brainwash our kids in public schools, regardless of age or grade, then hand me the bill with one hand and while its other hand is wrapped around a gun pointed at my head!

Our public education system is a pig at the trough that never has nor will it ever eat enough to fully sate its hunger.

It will never push its fat ass back from the table under its own will. The food needs to be cleared and the pig slaughtered.

What started as a small system only meant to serve families who had no access to private education due to distance or poverty, has turned into a beast with an unquenchable thirst for money, power and control over the minds and futures of our children.

Burn the system down to ashes, turn the soil and start over.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

26. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A perfect example of how deep communism has has poisoned this country. The feral idiot subhuman nigger is the pet and weapon of the Marxists. The commies forced the nigger on humans to destroy the human race.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

28. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Not necessarily true. The Chinese might sell us their crap products that are three generations (or more) removed from what they are currently using just to get rid of the things.
    Yep. That in part already is the case, just compare iNigg phones with e.g. the Chinese phones exclusively sold in China. But at least as long as we do have something left they want (e.g. oil), we'll get the old stuff.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read an article the other day about students across the US are failing at a rate of 2-3 times what they were before Covid. This is no surprise, how the fuck are you going to put a kid in front of a computer all day at home and expect them to pay attention? This is all part of the plan to dull these kids down and make them even easier to persuade to the left.

31. Likes N/A liked this post