Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't ya just know this would happen?

Nice to see the football (soccer) fans returning to stadia, and expressing their view of players "taking the knee".

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...king-knee.html

See how the club wants to "take action" against these fans? That's what Britain is now becoming - a land where you're in trouble for expressing any opinion that doesn't agree with the MSM. Might as well hand us over to the Chinese government and have done with it!

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you boycotted soccer just like I boycotted NFL football. I’m not going to support any organization that worships the fucking lowly worthless monkey ape nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I hope you boycotted soccer just like I boycotted NFL football. I’m not going to support any organization that worships the fucking lowly worthless monkey ape nigger.
    Jim, my wife and I used to love lying in bed Sunday morning, watching the highlights of all the Premier League matches the previous day.
    Then, with matches played with no fans present because of Covid-19, players started all this "taking the knee" bullshit!
    My wife and I there and then decided to turn it off, and we haven't watched it since! We'll have no part in watching white scum bowing down to nigger scum. We have more pride and dignity than that.
    We made just a tiny exception today, though, when the booing was shown on the news. I always said they'll soon stop this shit when the crowds return.

But the basic answer to your question is a big definite YES - WE BOYCOTTED IMMEDIATELY!

5. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be nice if Americans had the testicular and ovarian fortitude to do this at their sports games.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

7. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post