Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

10 Facts That Prove The Ancient Egyptians Were Black And African

https://moguldom.com/213990/10-facts...k-and-african/

Challenging Standard Views

The life’s work of Senegalese scholar Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop (1923-1986) was to challenge Eurocentric and Arab-centric views of pre-colonial African culture. He set out to definitively proved the ancient civilization of Egypt did have its origins in Black Africa. He conducted melanin tests on Egyptian mummies at the Museum of Man in Paris and concluded that all ancient Egyptians were among the Black races.
    LOLWUT?

The DNA

DNA analysis of Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamen and family by DNATribes recently found that the closest living relatives of the mummies are sub-Saharan Africans, particularly those from Southern Africa and the Great Lakes region, Face2Face Africa reported.
    Wow, those pharaohs must have been something, with those IQ's of 65 or less. I wonder how they built those pyramids.

In The History

Scouring the history of Egypt and ancient Egyptians, several historians of ancient Greece said that ancient Egyptians had skin that was “melanchroes” — in other words Black or dark-skinned. Even the early Latin eyewitnesses described the ancient Egyptians as Black-skinned with woolly hair.
    Latin? How does that function as a descriptor?

Scholars Agree

Some of the most respected scholars in the world have said Egyptians were Black Africans. Some modern scholars such as W. E. B. Du Bois have supported the theory that the Ancient Egyptian society was mostly Black, Face2Face Africa reported. The Journal of African Civilizations, edited by Guyanese scholar Dr. Ivan Van Sertima, has always argued that Egypt was a Black civilization. Scholars throughout the 20th century have used the terms “Black,” “African,” and “Egyptian” interchangeably.
    I don't think so.

Study After Study

Besides Dr. Diop’s study, the National Geographic reported in its geographic DNA study that 68 percent of modern-day Egyptians are ethnically North African, with foreign invasions having little effect on the majority of modern Egyptians’ genetics.
    It's not exactly a secret that Egypt is in north africa.

Royal depictions

Several of the most prominent ancient Egyptians have been described as being Black. Queen Ahmose-Nefertari, for example, is most often described as a woman of color. “The queen’s Black skin color is derived from her function, as Black is the color both of the fertile earth and of the netherworld and death,” according to Sigrid Hodel-Hoenes, the author of “Life and Death in Ancient Egypt.”
    This one actually disproves itself.

Black And Proud

It seems Ancient Egyptians considered themselves as Black as they describe themselves as KMT, which means “The Blacks.”

“The term is a collective noun which thus described the whole people of Pharaonic Egypt as a Black person,” according to Diop.
    How does "KMT" mean "the blacks?"

Reading Bones

According to scientist Diop’s research, most of the skeletons and skulls of ancient Egyptians had features similar to those of modern Black Nubians and other people of the Upper Nile and East Africa, proving they were Black and African.
    Just because Egypt is in Africa, that doesn't mean Egyptians are niggers. There were humans living in Rhodesia and South Africa; that doesn't mean everyone that lived there was a nigger.

In The Blood

According to Diop, blood type is also evidence. He found that “even after hundreds of years of intermixing with foreign invaders, the blood type of modern Egyptians is the ‘same group B as the populations of Western Africa on the Atlantic seaboard and not the A2 group characteristic of the white race prior to any crossbreeding,’”
    Dunno about this one. Sounds like gibberish.

Mother Tongue

Diop also pointed out the similarities between other African languages and the language of ancient Egypt. He compared Egyptian language with Wolof, a Senegalese language spoken in West Africa.

“Diop clearly demonstrates that ancient Egyptian, modern Coptic of Egypt, and Wolof are related, with the latter two having their origin in the former,” the Atlanta Star reported.

In the “General History of Africa,” Diop wrote: “The kinship between ancient Egyptian and the languages of Africa is not a hypothetical but a demonstrable fact which it is impossible for modern scholarship to thrust aside.”
    I didn't know the Egyptian language was composed entirely of clicking noises and ooks and eeks.

So, um... how do they explain the WRITTEN Egyptian language?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dikwashurz940202.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	473.0 KB 
ID:	13170
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They could fly. They invented the maffs and sciences.
    THEY BUILT THE SPHINCTER !
    Then the whitey stole it all.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    They could fly. They invented the maffs and sciences.
    THEY BUILT THE SPHINCTER !
    Then the whitey stole it all.
    I inject 3 CC's of melanin magic into my prostate every night.

I stole the melanin magic from black people.

Every day I stalk blacks and I drain the melanin magic from them with my whitey magic. I am one of many white devils, and we are constantly coonspiring to steal the melanin magic in order to keep niggers down. It is a global coonspiracy!

George Soros pays me $50,000 in American Dollars for every 40 cubic centimeters' worth of melanin magic. Melanin itself is only worth $445 a gram.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I stole the melanin magic from black people.
    Damn you, white debbil !