Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden does it again!

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems like Biden may be suffering from Biden Derangement Syndrome.

Or he knows that he will mysteriously become ill if he disagrees with Kamala Harris, and that by mentioning this on national television, it would make her look guilty as hell if anything does happen to him.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    I like how one of the six suggested follow-up videos to that sickening Biden one is, Interview: Catatonic Schizophrenic.

5. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nasty Pelousy and the goon squad will use the 25th amendment on diaper face biden.Face it, they are all done with him. All they wanted was the presidency. Biden isn’t radical enough for them. They want the whore fake nigg to take over.I pray that the Republicans keep the Senate.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    He already has a disease, it's called Alzheimer's and Dementia
    I think it's probably Kuru. The adrenochrome addiction that these devil worshiping bastards have doesn't always stop at drinking little tortured children's blood, you know! There's more in the brain than in the blood. I've heard some of them like them mixed with scrambled eggs.

It's funny because they believe it's like a fountain of youth when in fact it's an addiction that you can't stop or your body ages far past the point that it would have naturally if you had never took the shit.

Sick fucks.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.