Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

CNN wants old people to die

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/04/healt...ion/index.html

Why vaccinate our most frail?

The vote to recommend long-term care residents be among the first to receive Covid-19 vaccinations was not unanimous.

From a medical standpoint the reason to vaccinate long-term care residents is more complex.

They are the group of Covid-19 patients with the highest mortality rate, and many of the hospitalizations are people who are from long-term care facilities who contract Covid-19 and are hospitalized. When they get sick, it generates a lot of burden on hospitals.

"Those are all very good reasons to vaccinate the residents," Moore said.

When shots begin to go into arms of residents, Moore said Americans need to understand that deaths may occur that won't necessarily have anything to do with the vaccine.

"One of the things we want to make sure people understand is that they should not be unnecessarily alarmed if there are reports, once we start vaccinating, of someone or multiple people dying within a day or two of their vaccination who are residents of a long-term care facility. That would be something we would expect, as a normal occurrence, because people die frequently in nursing homes."
    I hadn't expected Biden and the Democrats to support euthanasia...

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/04/healt...ion/index.html

I hadn't expected Biden and the Democrats to support euthanasia...
    That's EXACTLY what those marxists support!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a feeling that when the new stimulus bill is passed,one of the stipulations for receiving your check will showing your proof of covid19 vaccination.I don’t trust the liberal government.Bill Gates was saying that he wanted people to be injected with microchips that could be used to digitally track people.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I have a feeling that when the new stimulus bill is passed,one of the stipulations for receiving your check will showing your proof of covid19 vaccination.I don’t trust the liberal government.Bill Gates was saying that he wanted people to be injected with microchips that could be used to digitally track people.
    I think we know where this is heading: lojacks for humans!

What they really need are microchips for niggers that cops can use to temporarily disable them (sleepy time) when they start getting uppity.

Uppity niggers are the worst.

And imagine how cool it would be if humans were given microchips that automatically disabled niggers when they were less than 10 feet away from the human.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are trying to flip votes. Older people have experience. They remember stuff. They remember that voting commie does not work.
    The commies know that once these people die, they start voting Democrat.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we know where this is heading: lojacks for humans!

What they really need are microchips for niggers that cops can use to temporarily disable them (sleepy time) when they start getting uppity.

Uppity niggers are the worst.

And imagine how cool it would be if humans were given microchips that automatically disabled niggers when they were less than 10 feet away from the human.
    At this point, the only thing I know that instantly disables niggs is lead skittles.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    At this point, the only thing I know that instantly disables niggs is lead skittles.

That's a double edged shank. For every lead skittle nigger deactivation, there are at least a couple of thousand blm, antifa, gibs me widows, chirrenz and zoot suit nigger lawyers activated.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    That's a double edged shank. For every lead skittle nigger deactivation, there are at least a couple of thousand blm, antifa, gibs me widows, chirrenz and zoot suit nigger lawyers activated.
    Depends on the situation.If a black bastard breaks into your home,you are within your rights to use lead skittles.The castle law would protect you as long as the perp has expired.Maiming gets you sued.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Depends on the situation.If a black bastard breaks into your home,you are within your rights to use lead skittles.The castle law would protect you as long as the perp has expired.Maiming gets you sued.
    Yup.

Any dead invader of your castle won't be able to sue. If they are still alive, that's a whole other can of worms.

Practice at the range and aim for center mass; almost nobody (except the police) is going to be wearing body armor so there's no point in learning trick shots. And yes, it does hurt a bit even if you are wearing body armor and you get shot.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup.

Any dead invader of your castle won't be able to sue. If they are still alive, that's a whole other can of worms.

Practice at the range and aim for center mass; almost nobody (except the police) is going to be wearing body armor so there's no point in learning trick shots. And yes, it does hurt a bit even if you are wearing body armor and you get shot.
    I am a shooter. If someone broke in my house, I will use the double tap rule. Second one is in the head.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a shooter. If someone broke in my house, I will use the double tap rule. Second one is in the head.
    I don't think it is politically correct anymore to say "double tap."

"Controlled pair" was the more acceptable nomenclature back when I was in the Army.

There was the "3 round burst" option, but I never really bothered with that.

edit: You'd be surprised by how much time you seem to have to aim your weapon when the adrenaline is flowing and your mind is blank of all sorts of unimportant worries you had.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've always told Mrs. Tweak to use the "Mozambique" aka "failure drill" I also told her to tell the cops that "I thought I only fired once... Everything was such a blur because I was soooo scared and I wasn't even sure if I hit him until he was one the ground!"
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think it is politically correct anymore to say "double tap."

"Controlled pair" was the more acceptable nomenclature back when I was in the Army.

There was the "3 round burst" option, but I never really bothered with that.

edit: You'd be surprised by how much time you seem to have to aim your weapon when the adrenaline is flowing and your mind is blank of all sorts of unimportant worries you had.
    How about “empty the fucking mag”? LOL?