Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger fail: The dark side of melanin

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4958542/

tl;dr Study shows that melanin increases the risk of skin cancer, completely debunking nigger claims of superiority. Actual quotes follow:

The origin of skin cancer – melanoma and basal or squamous cell carcinoma – can be traced to the quantum mechanical level. Electron excitation creates non-DNA structures (“damaged” DNA) that, when copied by a polymerase, write altered information into chemically-normal DNA (mutation). Chemical excitation of electrons, termed “chemiexcitation”, is a new source of genome instability in melanocytes and in the keratinocytes that receive melanin from them. This discovery raises questions about how chemiexcitation operates in mammals and whether it underlies additional diseases.

The cyclobutane pyrimidine dimer (CPD) is the classic DNA photoproduct created by ultraviolet radiation present in sunlight. The CPD is lethal and mutagenic. The CPD has long been known to be generated by UV photons; we now find that it can be generated by chemiexcitation when melanin is present.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nihms793349f6.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	13167

Surprisingly, melanin-containing murine melanocytes continued to generate CPDs for at least three hours after UVA exposure.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nihms793349f2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	13166

Delayed CPDs were seen throughout the epidermis. Most cells were keratinocytes, which receive pigment from the melanocytes, implying that the crucial requirement is melanin content rather than melanin synthesis.

Sunlight’s ability to cause cancer often strikes us as a flaw in the design of nigger DNA.

Is melanin good or bad? It is clearly bad, as it increases the risk of skin cancer in melanin rich individuals such as those that may belong to the nigger species.
    Ephesians 5:11 ESV
    Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Jeremiah 13:23 ESV
    Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard his spots?

Leviticus 19:19 ESV
    You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed.

Leviticus 18:23 ESV
    And you shall not lie with any animal and so make yourself unclean with it, neither shall any woman give herself to an animal to lie with it: it is perversion.

Deuteronomy 23:2 ESV
    No one born of a forbidden union may enter the assembly of the Lord. Even to the tenth generation, none of his descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4958542/

Ephesians 5:11 ESV
    Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Jeremiah 13:23 ESV
    Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard his spots?

Leviticus 19:19 ESV
    You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed.

Leviticus 18:23 ESV
    And you shall not lie with any animal and so make yourself unclean with it, neither shall any woman give herself to an animal to lie with it: it is perversion.

Deuteronomy 23:2 ESV
    No one born of a forbidden union may enter the assembly of the Lord. Even to the tenth generation, none of his descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord.
    The Bat Fairy approves this message!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    The faster niggers die of Dabeaties, Cancer, Sickle Cell and the slew of other nigger diseases, the happier I am
    Just thinking about niggers becoming good makes me giggle like a little girl...

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    https://chimpoutvideo.com/videos/ten...r-turdler_v979

https://chimpoutvideo.com/videos/the...hallenge_v1022

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I love when the bat fairy works OVERTIME!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised niggers can get skin cancer.

They have that shoe leather, animal type hide to protect themselves from the elements when outside their mud huts.

You wouldn't think anything could naturally penetrate a hide like that 'cept a 9mm or .45 for instance.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas