Post Thanks / Like

So ugly with your kinky nigger hairdid

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nappyhayid74839.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	13198

https://www.ozy.com/true-and-stories...at-iron/41805/

I remember the day my stunning oldest sister came home in tears because this was what her classmates — and teacher — had called her. I was 6 years old at the time. My sister was 13. In home economics that afternoon in Roseville, Minnesota, beauty consultants had come in to teach my sister and her classmates how to do makeup — something fundamentally problematic in itself — and none of the available colors matched my oldest sister’s skin tone. We are Lupita Nyong’o black, not the lightened skin tone represented in the media because its proximity to whiteness is socially accepted as attractive — the kind that is so pale it can be mistaken for a tan. (See: Rashida Jones on the red carpet.)

On my sister’s black skin, they put pressed powder fit for a light-skinned European — eye shadow, blush and lipstick to match. This was in the 1980s — long before Lupita Nyong’o’s 2014 Lancôme deal or even Halle Berry’s Revlon contract, in 1996. It was still possible to walk into a store and not see any cosmetics that could be used on dark-skinned black women. The beauty consultants tried to style my older sister’s little Afro and then gave up, saying it was impossible. They laughed at her. The other home ec students laughed at her. My sister sat in the corner and cried, her tears blurring the makeup, while the rest of the class finished receiving their makeovers. “I looked,” my sister told me when she stopped crying, “like a clown.”

"I looked like a clown."

Shortly after this incident, the school district told my parents that something “needed to be done” with our hair. Wearing it in the short natural Afros that were the norm in my parents’ villages back in Uganda would not be accepted. Your daughters look too much like boys, they were told. It was too confusing to tell the difference. Our hair must be straightened, they said, or we would have to find a different place to learn.

I was not born thinking black was ugly. But by the end of elementary school I understood my blackness as ugly.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black is not an ugly color.But all beastly black niggers are ugly! There is no such thing as a black human. Niggers are black because they are demon beasts. Read the Bible! Cain slew able.
    Because of Cain’s murderous and despicable ways, God gave him the mark of the beast on his forehead which eventually turned him all black. Cain started his own race of demon mongrel niggers.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Because it is UGLY!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I were a nig, I would certainly shave the pubic bush off my head and buy a weave!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The shit on top of a nigger's head is fur not hair.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    If I were a nig, I would certainly shave the pubic bush off my head and buy a weave!
    Why, so you could look more like a human?

Why not smear bleach all over your skin to try and "whiten" it?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't Michael Jack-Off-Son try all that shit?

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be fair, his skin did end up looking very white near the end.

Too bad that niggetry is not skin deep, and the content of his character was pure evil.

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggetry is beyond the black skin. It's a culture of crime, dishonesty, ugliness, putrid smelly shit. I can't stand niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor niggers. I guess I never just stopped to think what they go through when they invade our societies. Wait, I dont give a flying fuck. Cry me a river nigger.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Michael jackscoon the "kiddy diddler" did something similar!!

15. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beat me to it!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    At best, the wool of the negro is unattractive, compared to human hair. Their "natural" hair dos include : The brillo puff, the mickey mouse, the privet hedge, the Jackson 5 'fro, the chop meat, the velcro. Then there is the tortured "natural" : Shit-cigars, nest-o-snakes, court jester, the burn victim, the twist-o-flex, corn-rows, the unpinched loaf. Cultural appropriation torture 'doos include : The Fat Sharpton, the Dorothy Hamill / Julie Andrews, the horse tail, the Jerry Curl. In the Wig / Weave category, we have : The 3X horse tail, the Selena Gomez, the exploded parrot, Granny's knitting basket, the Ronnie James Dio, the 3X Anna Kournikova, the 3X Rebecca from Sunnybrook Farm, the Terri Hatcher, the rope-a-dope, the anaconda, and the classic pelt-of-an-unknown-critter.
    Welfare's reversal of survival-of the-fittest, zero criteria for selecting a mate, and uncertain paternity / inbreeding, has caused male pattern baldness in black females, to where many have almost no hair. This is made worse by the mammy jungle bat's twisting their daughter's few hairs right out of their skulls, while attempting some of the aforementioned "Hurr styles".

18. Likes Odin's balls liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Our hair must be straightened, they said, or we would have to find a different place to learn.
    What pisses me off is that niggs assume--always--that "learn(ing)" is possible for them. They make all of society bend over backwards to support this illusion, when what actually happens is that humans learn almost nothing so nigg-creatures can feel equal.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    What pisses me off is that niggs assume--always--that "learn(ing)" is possible for them. They make all of society bend over backwards to support this illusion, when what actually happens is that humans learn almost nothing so nigg-creatures can feel equal.
    I feel bad for the niggers with triple digit IQ's, because they have to know how much just about everyone pities them.

Imagine being a member of a species so despised and hated that everyone feels the need to pretend to lower the standard just so your "people" won't chimp the fuck out whenever your "people" fail out of grade school or get arrested for committing a felony.

Nobody really respects niggers. Everything that is being done is a farce. We can't deport you fucking things back to Africa, so we do what we can to prevent you fucking niggers from chimping the fuck out and making life miserable for the rest of us.

Do you niggers think we don't know that you have a double digit IQ, that you speak "ebonics" because American/British English is too difficult for you? Do you niggers think we don't know that you are incapable of retaining information? Do you think we don't know that you things are SO FUCKING SLOW that even niggers from Africa think you are retarded?

And for those with triple digit IQ's, how long can you go before the inner chimp reveals itself, and you rape, or torture, or kill someone? How long?

Can you really resist your biological nigger urges?

Nobody with negro DNA has managed it so far. Do you think you will be the first?

The only way a nigger can hope to survive in this world is by serving the white man, and other humans, with humility. Admit that you are a failure, and an inferior subspecies, and serve Man. (Also, please abort your unwanted niglets. We know you hate the things because they remind you of yourself.)

22. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ They failed at dick washing so serving the white man even has limitations.

N.A.A.C.P.