Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually had nigger/sand nigger experiences today

So, I have an appointment at a hospital downtown. Take the commuter train then look for a cab to take me there. One stops and it's a sandnigger driving. I give him the name of this HUGE hospital right downtown, 15 minutes from where we are and he's never heard of it. He asks me if I want to go to a different hospital. I say NO - TAKE ME TO _____HOSPITAL! Tells me his GPS says to get on the highway. "NO!" I say. "No highway. You just need to get to this street and go straight." I repeat this at least 3 times. So we have to sit for 10 minutes while he tries to get the directions from the dispatch place. How could this Muzzie not know about a huge hospital right in the area he drives? We finally get there. I can't wait to get the hell out of the cab.

Thankfully none of the nurses I dealt with were niggers. They didn't speak English but at least they were all human. At the end of all the tests, I crawl out onto the street. It's pouring rain and I look for another cab to take me back to the train station. Goddam! This time it's a Haitian! The cab reeks of some sort of puke-enducing odor. I tell him to take me to __________ train station. He's never heard of it. I repeat it one syllable at a time, telling him it's a metro AND train station. Everyone knows where this is! I spell it for him. He don't know nuffing. I say, I need to get out if you can't get me there. I have to catch a train. Some non-nigger on his radio tells him the way. We finally get there with minutes to spare and he drops me at the wrong entrance. By this time, I don't care and just get out. I had to walk another block and half but made it just in time.

The ticket office guy is another sandnigger. My train is nearly ready to leave and he's asking me, "Do you have pass? Do you want two-way or vun vay?" Just gimme the goddam ticket!

I get on the train and nearly collapsed with relief after this day of dealing with these migrants. I guess I'm lucky I didn't get kidnapped, robbed and raped.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow, SarahWhite, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So, I have an appointment at a hospital downtown. Take the commuter train then look for a cab to take me there. One stops and it's a sandnigger driving. I give him the name of this HUGE hospital right downtown, 15 minutes from where we are and he's never heard of it. He asks me if I want to go to a different hospital. I say NO - TAKE ME TO _____HOSPITAL! Tells me his GPS says to get on the highway. "NO!" I say. "No highway. You just need to get to this street and go straight." I repeat this at least 3 times. So we have to sit for 10 minutes while he tries to get the directions from the dispatch place. How could this Muzzie not know about a huge hospital right in the area he drives? We finally get there. I can't wait to get the hell out of the cab.

Thankfully none of the nurses I dealt with were niggers. They didn't speak English but at least they were all human. At the end of all the tests, I crawl out onto the street. It's pouring rain and I look for another cab to take me back to the train station. Goddam! This time it's a Haitian! The cab reeks of some sort of puke-enducing odor. I tell him to take me to __________ train station. He's never heard of it. I repeat it one syllable at a time, telling him it's a metro AND train station. Everyone knows where this is! I spell it for him. He don't know nuffing. I say, I need to get out if you can't get me there. I have to catch a train. Some non-nigger on his radio tells him the way. We finally get there with minutes to spare and he drops me at the wrong entrance. By this time, I don't care and just get out. I had to walk another block and half but made it just in time.

The ticket office guy is another sandnigger. My train is nearly ready to leave and he's asking me, "Do you have pass? Do you want two-way or vun vay?" Just gimme the goddam ticket!

I get on the train and nearly collapsed with relief after this day of dealing with these migrants. I guess I'm lucky I didn't get kidnapped, robbed and raped.
    Tru Dat!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I consider it a privilege to be able to wake up every day and interact with people in America that can't speak English, can't read or write, or function on a basic level, and yet are still in positions of power over me.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing about muslims that always bugs me is the term "secular muslim." I had an ex-gf go crazy on me for going off on muslims, saying she had been married to one who was a "secular muslim." "He was a secular muslim, he didn't even go to the mosque, you racist!" They kind of want you to think of it as "assimilated jew," "secular jew," or "lapsed Catholic," but there is really no such thing as a secular muslim. A secular muslim is a time bomb with the timer temporarily turned off. You can insult a secular jew about his religion, and he might--conceivably--hit you. I can't imagine the circumstances that might provoke that, though. "Hey, jewboy, Moses had bad breath! His brother Aaron masturbated in his sleep!" I don't think a jew would do anything but look at you as if you were a fool, whether he be secular or otherwise. Maybe he would cross you off his birthday present list. There are some really stupid "christians" about, but I can't remember the last time they went on rampages, killing muslims for claiming that Jesus was only a prophet. The dumbest, most famous idiot christians who have done the most damage are probably the Westboro Baptist group. And there are probably two dozen of them, at most, and I think they are all related.

Call a jew a "christ killer," and he will tell you to get help, most likely. Tell a christian that jesus was a bastard, and that his mother was not a virgin, and you'll get the stinkeye at worst. Draw a picture of a guy with a beard and a bomb in his hand, show it to a secular muslim, and tell him that muhammad had a child wife, and you have just created a terrorist. He was fine--yes, an upstanding citizen, and a secular muslim--until you turned him into a killer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	islamic_rage_boy.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	13164

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I consider it a privilege to be able to wake up every day and interact with people in America that can't speak English, can't read or write, or function on a basic level, and yet are still in positions of power over me.
    You can thank affirmative action for that
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I drove a cab in New York City back in the mid 80s. And I can understand why the only cabdrivers are foreign niggs and muzzies.Whites don’t want to drive a cab in a big city. Too dangerous and a major hassle. I had a ghetto apes pull out a gun and tell me to drive him somewhere. I flew through a red light at a busy intersection on 110th st.The cab got T-boned.I was lucky to make it out alive. And after all that shit, they tried to give me a fucking traffic ticket!. In the end, everything worked out and I was offered my job back. I was like, fuck no! Moved to Fl shortly after that.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Unfortuntely in the Orwellian world we live in that's the way it is!!

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Mabuse View Post
    The thing about muslims that always bugs me is the term "secular muslim." I had an ex-gf go crazy on me for going off on muslims, saying she had been married to one who was a "secular muslim." "He was a secular muslim, he didn't even go to the mosque, you racist!" They kind of want you to think of it as "assimilated jew," "secular jew," or "lapsed Catholic," but there is really no such thing as a secular muslim. A secular muslim is a time bomb with the timer temporarily turned off. You can insult a secular jew about his religion, and he might--conceivably--hit you. I can't imagine the circumstances that might provoke that, though. "Hey, jewboy, Moses had bad breath! His brother Aaron masturbated in his sleep!" I don't think a jew would do anything but look at you as if you were a fool, whether he be secular or otherwise. Maybe he would cross you off his birthday present list. There are some really stupid "christians" about, but I can't remember the last time they went on rampages, killing muslims for claiming that Jesus was only a prophet. The dumbest, most famous idiot christians who have done the most damage are probably the Westboro Baptist group. And there are probably two dozen of them, at most, and I think they are all related.

Call a jew a "christ killer," and he will tell you to get help, most likely. Tell a christian that jesus was a bastard, and that his mother was not a virgin, and you'll get the stinkeye at worst. Draw a picture of a guy with a beard and a bomb in his hand, show it to a secular muslim, and tell him that muhammad had a child wife, and you have just created a terrorist. He was fine--yes, an upstanding citizen, and a secular muslim--until you turned him into a killer.

TRUER words have never been spoken, and this has been going on for over 1400 years!!

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Most Christian branches and religions do not support or condone any act of violence. Islam commands it
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    Most Christian branches and religions do not support or condone any act of violence. Islam commands it
    EXACTLY!! An EXCELLENT book that I have read is "Sword and Scimitar" written by Raymond Ibrahim, an Egyptian Coptic Christian. He tells the story of Islamic aggression against the West from the Battle of Yarmuk (636 A.D.) until the Present. In EVERY case jizzlam was the AGGRESSOR!! FUCK these @$$lifter$ and their enablers!!

19. Likes DaveInTexas, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Call a jew a "christ killer," and he will tell you to get help, most likely.
    But would they say that to Mel Gibson's face?

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow.... I hate these fuckin' backwards ass primates. Yes. You are lucky you didn't get robbed, muh-dikked or goat-roped.