So, I have an appointment at a hospital downtown. Take the commuter train then look for a cab to take me there. One stops and it's a sandnigger driving. I give him the name of this HUGE hospital right downtown, 15 minutes from where we are and he's never heard of it. He asks me if I want to go to a different hospital. I say NO - TAKE ME TO _____HOSPITAL! Tells me his GPS says to get on the highway. "NO!" I say. "No highway. You just need to get to this street and go straight." I repeat this at least 3 times. So we have to sit for 10 minutes while he tries to get the directions from the dispatch place. How could this Muzzie not know about a huge hospital right in the area he drives? We finally get there. I can't wait to get the hell out of the cab.

Thankfully none of the nurses I dealt with were niggers. They didn't speak English but at least they were all human. At the end of all the tests, I crawl out onto the street. It's pouring rain and I look for another cab to take me back to the train station. Goddam! This time it's a Haitian! The cab reeks of some sort of puke-enducing odor. I tell him to take me to __________ train station. He's never heard of it. I repeat it one syllable at a time, telling him it's a metro AND train station. Everyone knows where this is! I spell it for him. He don't know nuffing. I say, I need to get out if you can't get me there. I have to catch a train. Some non-nigger on his radio tells him the way. We finally get there with minutes to spare and he drops me at the wrong entrance. By this time, I don't care and just get out. I had to walk another block and half but made it just in time.

The ticket office guy is another sandnigger. My train is nearly ready to leave and he's asking me, "Do you have pass? Do you want two-way or vun vay?" Just gimme the goddam ticket!

I get on the train and nearly collapsed with relief after this day of dealing with these migrants. I guess I'm lucky I didn't get kidnapped, robbed and raped.