Likes Likes:  12
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Christmas Delivery

We live in a complex, and the Amazon Prime Ape seems to think that as long as it gets our packages into the general vicinity of our building they will eventually reach us. Next time I plan to add as delivery instructions: Do not allow parcel to be handled by a NIGGER!

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    most amazon delivery guys have great tans. The better the tan, the lower the IQ, goes without saying.
    I always have not high expectations from the master slave race.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m thinking that if you said that, the package would not get delivered, because all I’ve ever seen deliver for Amazon is niggers.

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’m thinking that if you said that, the package would not get delivered, because all I’ve ever seen deliver for Amazon is niggers.
    Yep!! SAME HERE!!

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...all I’ve ever seen deliver for Amazon is niggers.

Me too.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Me too.
    In fact,just this afternoon,a knuckle dragging ape drove down the driveway and dropped off an Amazon package for my wife.I was behind the door watching it’s every move.But,it was a good nigga.Dropped off the package and moved on.I still would rather have a human delivering.Nigger stench drives my dog crazy.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In fact,just this afternoon,a knuckle dragging ape drove down the driveway and dropped off an Amazon package for my wife.I was behind the door watching it’s every move.But,it was a good nigga.Dropped off the package and moved on.I still would rather have a human delivering.Nigger stench drives my dog crazy.
    I have two dogs. Whenever an ape amazon driver pulls up in our driveway with a package the younger one barks uncontrollably and gets BAT SHIT CRAZY!! My dogs HATE nigs!!

13. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I have two dogs. Whenever an ape amazon driver pulls up in our driveway with a package the younger one barks uncontrollably and gets BAT SHIT CRAZY!! My dogs HATE nigs!!
    All dogs hate niggers.Meaning all dogs are smarter than liberals.

15. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    All dogs hate niggers.Meaning all dogs are smarter than liberals.
    Tru Dat!! My dogs are TRUE Conservatives!!!!

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how Buster Brown is able to keep ranks of brohammies severely limited behind the wheels of their massive fleet. Maybe because UPS expects you to work hard.

Or maybe if you throw a brown monkey in a brown suit in a brown truck, the truck appears to be "driverless" and the PoPo gets multiple calls about a UPS truck motoring along with no driver!

N.A.A.C.P.

19. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Niggers know not to enter my farm.... Hell I have signs out "Very non PC correct "No niggers Allowed"

If they don't deliver it to your door, then they stole it and claim they delivered it.
    Seriously?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

21. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers know not to enter my farm.... Hell I have signs out very non PC "No niggers Allowed"
    I'm with Diva.

Pics or it didn't happen!!!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the signs I had made up by a friend of mine that owns a printing company.

Attachment 13176

Now I hope you know that if you should ever be forced to carry that out, this will be used against you, right? I can't think of a worse thing for a jury to see than a picture of a dayed nigger slumped over a barbed wire fence with that sign stuck on the fence post next to it's carcass. I hope for your sake that you shoot, shovel and shut up!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

24. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well this is PA and we do have Castle laws/Stand your ground laws so I post what I want to.... my 1st amendment rights.

Around here we don't even dare put up a sign saying, "Beware of Dog" because that means we know our dog might harm some innocent thief, rapist or home invader breaking in and we will be prosecuted. We can only put signs saying "Dog".

I think humans can only be within their rights as long as those rights don't offend anyone or seem to be rayciss, in which case you have no rights.
    It’s a long trip down I-95 from Canada. LOL! You might have to toast us from home.
    Yeah, too bad the borders are closed. But hey, I can raise a glass of bubbly in a virtual toast!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

I can't think of a worse thing for a jury to see than a picture of a dayed nigger slumped over a barbed wire fence with that sign stuck on the fence post next to it's carcass.
    Hmm, strange jury that has to be , I would not find that picture offensive.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers know not to enter my farm.... Hell I have signs out "Very non PC correct "No niggers Allowed"

If they don't deliver it to your door, then they stole it and claim they delivered it.
    Hi, is that allowed in the US? Because I recently chatted with an colleague from Nashville, and (don't know how that topic came up) I told him that in most European countries business owners may decide with whom they do/don't want to deal. Ha, I remember, I told him that many restaurants refuse to serve people from right wing parties. He told me that would not be allowed in the US...

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It sure is allowed here in the good ole USA
    Really?! That's fantastic! So why aren't there shops, restaurants ... for whites only? There seem to be so many nigger only things (nigger dorms, nigger bike week, nigger sororities...), I always wondered why the other way around seemed to be non existent. But I have to admit, I haven't been over there for years (refused to come over as Obongo was president, and sadly the last few years I have not been able to travel much due to family reasons).
    Stay safe!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The big problemo is, niggers can’t read! So, you might might wanna keep a 30 30 to back that up. LOL!

30. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

"... shoot, shovel and shut up!"

One Liner Award Winner of the Day

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hmm, strange jury that has to be , I would not find that picture offensive.

I think Tweak was referring to the photo the PoPo would take of the nigger carcass at the base of the fence post with the "Niggers Shot on Sight" sign on it.

Kind of along the same lines as carrying anything other than 100% factory ammunition in your everyday carry weapon.

It has been successfully argued in court people who batwing niggers with reloads are in a "kill" mindset, going over and above what most people do to traditionally defend themselves.

Castle doctrine or stand your ground laws are awesome, but you still have to be very careful about blowing someone's shit away thinking you are 100% immune from prosecution.

N.A.A.C.P.