Close

Likes Likes:  32
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

    Christmas Delivery

    We live in a complex, and the Amazon Prime Ape seems to think that as long as it gets our packages into the general vicinity of our building they will eventually reach us. Next time I plan to add as delivery instructions: Do not allow parcel to be handled by a NIGGER!

  2. Likes NigShitPigShit liked this post
  3. #2
    Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Lieutenant
    Witch Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Democratic Republic of the Congo
    Posts
    4,183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers know not to enter my farm.... Hell I have signs out "Very non PC correct "No niggers Allowed"

    If they don't deliver it to your door, then they stole it and claim they delivered it.
    Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Parasitic Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy

  4. Likes NigShitPigShit, Jim Crow liked this post
  5. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,440
    Post Thanks / Like
    most amazon delivery guys have great tans. The better the tan, the lower the IQ, goes without saying.
    I always have not high expectations from the master slave race.

  6. Likes NigShitPigShit liked this post
  7. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Sergeant
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m thinking that if you said that, the package would not get delivered, because all I’ve ever seen deliver for Amazon is niggers.

  8. Likes NigShitPigShit liked this post
  9. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’m thinking that if you said that, the package would not get delivered, because all I’ve ever seen deliver for Amazon is niggers.
    Yep!! SAME HERE!!

  10. Likes NigShitPigShit liked this post
  11. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    ...all Iíve ever seen deliver for Amazon is niggers.

    Me too.


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  12. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Sergeant
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Me too.
    In fact,just this afternoon,a knuckle dragging ape drove down the driveway and dropped off an Amazon package for my wife.I was behind the door watching it’s every move.But,it was a good nigga.Dropped off the package and moved on.I still would rather have a human delivering.Nigger stench drives my dog crazy.

  13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  14. #8
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how Buster Brown is able to keep ranks of brohammies severely limited behind the wheels of their massive fleet. Maybe because UPS expects you to work hard.

    Or maybe if you throw a brown monkey in a brown suit in a brown truck, the truck appears to be "driverless" and the PoPo gets multiple calls about a UPS truck motoring along with no driver!


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  15. Likes NigShitPigShit, IseDaDiva liked this post
  16. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    In fact,just this afternoon,a knuckle dragging ape drove down the driveway and dropped off an Amazon package for my wife.I was behind the door watching it’s every move.But,it was a good nigga.Dropped off the package and moved on.I still would rather have a human delivering.Nigger stench drives my dog crazy.
    I have two dogs. Whenever an ape amazon driver pulls up in our driveway with a package the younger one barks uncontrollably and gets BAT SHIT CRAZY!! My dogs HATE nigs!!

  17. Likes NigShitPigShit, IseDaDiva liked this post
  18. #10
    Chimpout Member
    Sergeant
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I have two dogs. Whenever an ape amazon driver pulls up in our driveway with a package the younger one barks uncontrollably and gets BAT SHIT CRAZY!! My dogs HATE nigs!!
    All dogs hate niggers.Meaning all dogs are smarter than liberals.

  19. Likes NigShitPigShit, IseDaDiva liked this post
  20. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    All dogs hate niggers.Meaning all dogs are smarter than liberals.
    Tru Dat!! My dogs are TRUE Conservatives!!!!

  21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  22. #12
    Chimpout Member
    Sergeant
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Tru Dat!! My dogs are TRUE Conservatives!!!!
    They get free housing,free food and free healthcare that you pay for! If that doesn’t sound like a liberal, I don’t know what does!LOL!

  23. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    They get free housing,free food and free healthcare that you pay for! If that doesn’t sound like a liberal, I don’t know what does!LOL!
    Good point, but at least they guard the house and HATE niggers!! I would say that they earn their keep as Security Guards!! Plus they are LOYAL!!

  24. Likes IseDaDiva, NigShitPigShit liked this post
  25. #14
    Chimpout Member
    Sergeant
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Good point, but at least they guard the house and HATE niggers!! I would say that they earn their keep as Security Guards!! Plus they are LOYAL!!
    I was joking.Pets give you everything. Their love, their loyalty and their life. Taking care of them and feeding them is a small price to pay.

  26. Likes NigShitPigShit liked this post
  27. #15
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I was joking.Pets give you everything. Their love, their loyalty and their life. Taking care of them and feeding them is a small price to pay.
    EXACTLY!! I never had keyids but my dogs are my sons!!

  28. Likes NigShitPigShit liked this post
  29. #16
    Chimpout Member
    Sergeant
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    EXACTLY!! I never had keyids but my dogs are my sons!!
    I’ve always regarded my pets as my kids.So I agree.

  30. Likes NigShitPigShit liked this post
  31. #17
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Goodman Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Wakanda
    Posts
    1,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Iíve always regarded my pets as my kids.So I agree.
    It would be nice if they had a longer lifespan... (20 years is about the most you'll get for cats and dogs)

  32. Likes IseDaDiva, NigShitPigShit liked this post
  33. #18
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ve always regarded my pets as my kids.So I agree.
    Great minds think alike!!

  34. #19
    Chimpout Member
    Sergeant
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    It would be nice if they had a longer lifespan... (20 years is about the most you'll get for cats and dogs)
    Please don’t get me started.I get very emotional at the thought of losing a pet,or seeing an animal in pain.But the thought of seeing a little nigg on his bike get hit by a truck,or a terminally injured nigg suffering to death makes me smile.

  35. Likes IseDaDiva, NigShitPigShit liked this post
  36. #20
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Please don’t get me started.I get very emotional at the thought of losing a pet,or seeing an animal in pain.But the thought of seeing a little nigg on his bike get hit by a truck,or a terminally injured nigg suffering to death makes me smile.
    As I said, great minds always think ALIKE!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •