Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Google fires manly she boon 'anti-racist AI researcher' Timnit Gebru for criticizing their lack of 'diversity'

Niggers are never happy no matter how hard you coddle them or give them undeserved perks.

Go choke on a mountain of nigger dicks, google!

A prominent artificial-intelligence computer scientist who helped pioneer research into facial recognition software’s bias against people of color said she was abruptly fired from Google for sending an email criticizing the company’s treatment of minority employees and saying she felt “constantly dehumanized.”
    Timnit Gebru said in a series of tweets Wednesday night that she was fired from her post as the co-leader of Google’s Ethical Artificial Intelligence Team, where she had spearheaded research that helped elevate the company’s status as a leader in assessing the technology’s fairness and risks.
    Google officials did not respond to requests for comment. Gebru also did not respond to requests, but in an interview Thursday with Bloomberg said Google’s actions represented “the most fundamental silencing.” Gebru said Wednesday that she had been fired by Jeff Dean, the head of Google’s AI division, for an email she had sent to Brain Women and Allies, a mailing list for researchers on the company’s AI team known as Google Brain.
    https://archive.is/FBLUR#selection-981.0-1015.288
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes N/A, DaveInTexas liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Niggers are never happy no matter how hard you coddle them or give them undeserved perks.

Go choke on a mountain of nigger dicks, google!

https://archive.is/FBLUR#selection-981.0-1015.288
    Crimea river Fucking NIGGER and DROWN in it!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Google employees probably told it to take a shower more than once, and it got offended.

To be fair, no nigger likes being told they stink every single time they are near a human.

Also, I just realized that I can't do a google search for Paul Kersey's blog anymore! (Stuff Black People Don't Like; https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/)

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Google’s star AI ethics researcher
    Why is it that whenever a fucking nigger does anything they're automatically described as a "star"? "Star" MY ASS! She was the token nigger with a vagina, just like heels-up Harris. She must've really been stirring-up trouble for Google, the acme of virtue-signalling, to actually fire a nigger. How many times has that happened since 1980? Like 5 times?

7. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She was doing what niggers do... trying to create more fuck off jobs for minorities to collect a check and not have to show up for work.

It's what they do!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    To stem the commie-liberal backlash, Google has but one option:
    immediately hire a blacker LGBTQRSTUVWX symbolic nigger, one who will do even less--who will barely move:

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    immediately hire a blacker LGBTQRSTUVWX symbolic nigger,

one who will do even less

--who will barely move:

And that won't be hard to find

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    abruptly fired from Google for sending an email criticizing the company’s treatment of minority employees and saying she felt “constantly dehumanized.”
    Yes, because niggers don't just want equal treatment, they want special, "put me on a pedestal" treatment. If I had sent an email criticizing my company I would have gotten the boot too. No one would have given a damn, but if it's a nigger, it's making headlines.

Everyone knows how much Google pretends to love niggers:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	googleitled.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	13165
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes N/A, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    immediately hire a blacker LGBTQRSTUVWX symbolic nigger, one who will do even less--who will barely move:

If you look at just the torso, it looks like a guy with an oh face with rainbow shades on.

17. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A prominent 60 Point intelligence quotient computer illiterate, who jibbered about facial recognition software’s bias against people of color, said she was abruptly fired from Google for sending an email criticizing the company’s treatment of useless, lazy minority employees and saying she felt “constantly dehumanized”, despite being a sub-human orangutan-looking cunt.
    Timnit Gebru said in a series of tweets Wednesday night that she was fired from her do nothing post as the token spook on Google’s Ethical Artificial Intelligence Team, where she had spearchucked research efforts that did nothing to help elevate the company’s status as a leader in assessing the technology’s ability to catch criminal niggers by the bushel.
    Google officials blew a fart when asked for comment. Gebru also did not respond to requests, but in an interview Thursday with Bloomberg said Google’s actions represented “the most fundamental silencing of a blabbering, idiotic negress.” Gebru said Wednesday that she had been fired by Jeff Dean, the head of Google’s AI division, for an email she had sent to Shit-For-Brains Women and Allies, a mailing list for virtue signaling cunts on the company’s AI team known as Google Shit-For-Brains. He has since resigned and joined the Klu Klux Klan.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is it that whenever a fucking nigger does anything they're automatically described as a "star"? "Star" MY ASS! She was the token nigger with a vagina, just like heels-up Harris. She must've really been stirring-up trouble for Google, the acme of virtue-signalling, to actually fire a nigger. How many times has that happened since 1980? Like 5 times?
    “A nigger with a vagina”. That description gave me a vision....
    And I puked in my mouth.

20. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Negress does not belong to any sentence with ethics or scientist or intelligence.

High paying job to tell all humans they are racist against niggers, you'd think this whore would be grateful. But no, it had to open its mouth. Good that it got fired, but probably another Silicon valley company will hire it soon.

Worthless, dumb, ugly, stupid savages.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    you'd think this whore would be grateful. But no, it had to open its mouth.
    The words grateful and gratitude don't exist in the Nigger vocabulary. To a Nigger those are just meaningless noises like "Oook" and "Eeek" are to Humans.