Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger ties up and tortures innocent cat for hours before hacking it slowly to death with machete

"Pavement ape Stefan Wallace, 25, was sentenced to six months imprisonment for killing a domestic cat.

During his arrest for being in possession of a machete in a public place, the groid made comments about ‘butchering’ a cat, prompting further enquiries by officers, who found a footage that showed the nigger torturing a cat with spray paint before finally killing it."

https://news.met.police.uk/news/man-...-london-414881

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201112_153040_jpg.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	13159

So he sprayed the cat in it's eyes and other orifices to cause it as much pain as possible before cutting off its appendages and letting it slowly die in excruciating pain. Took pleasure in it and livestreamed it all to his homies on FaceSpook.
    Hell they do that to elephants all the time in Apefrica chainsaw off the tusks while the animal is still alive and leave it there to a slow and painful death.
    Hell they do that to each other. Except they deserve it, and animals don't.

"They're just like us" right nigger lovers? Right Fake news and TV? Right public educational system?

Crossing my fingers hoping this nigger scum gets what he deserves which is a broken broomstick up the *** in prison and a slow death from sepsis

2. Likes NigShitPigShit, Witch Doctor liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calling a fucking nigger an animal is an insult to animals. I don't know what these black animated pieces of shit might be, but they RUIN everything they touch. Destroy every country in which they live. The more niggers there are and the more power they're given, the more rapidly they send their environment down the shithole.
    “What would things have been like if every Security Operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? Stalin's...cursed machine would have ground to a halt!...We had no awareness of the real situation." ― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

4. Likes Jim Crow, Witch Doctor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't care much for cats, but in this case the cat was a billion times as worthy as the nigger sub-scum.

6. Likes NigShitPigShit liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If an animal kills a human, it is put the death. Because animals are a step lower than humans. Well, niggers are a step lower than animals.So I’m thinking that a nigger deserves capital punishment for killing an animal.

8. Likes NigShitPigShit liked this post
    Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If that niggers ears were any lower, they would be sitting on that apes shoulders.
    Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Parasitic Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy

10. Likes NigShitPigShit liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    If an animal kills a human, it is put the death. Because animals are a step lower than humans. Well, niggers are a step lower than animals.So I’m thinking that a nigger deserves capital punishment for killing an animal.
    This is the kind of capital punishment it deserves, the gift of an explosive toy: https://chimpoutvideo.com/videos/chi...hakalaka_v1205

Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    If that niggers ears were any lower, they would be sitting on that apes shoulders.
    From wikipedia:

Low-set ears are a clinical feature in which the ears are positioned lower on the head than usual. They are present in many congenital conditions. Specifically, low-set ears are defined as outer ears positioned two or more standard deviations lower than the population average.[1]

Low-set ears can be associated with conditions such as:

Down syndrome[2]
    Turner syndrome
    Noonan syndrome[3]
    Patau syndrome[4]
    DiGeorge syndrome[5]
    Cri du chat syndrome
    Edwards syndrome
    Fragile X syndrome
    Okamoto syndrome

It is usually bilateral, but it can be unilateral in Goldenhar syndrome.[6]

Chimpout Member
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    This is the kind of capital punishment it deserves, the gift of an explosive toy: https://chimpoutvideo.com/videos/chi...hakalaka_v1205

From wikipedia:
    Sawed that vid before,but it’s still fun to watch!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey
    I'd like to hand out toys like that to apes the world over!
    “What would things have been like if every Security Operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? Stalin's...cursed machine would have ground to a halt!...We had no awareness of the real situation." ― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spook looks similar to LaBoon James. Wonder if they are related!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems the cuck libtard decided to remove the article link.....Let the censorship begin.
    Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Parasitic Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/12/cat-killer-who-boasted-about-butchering-animal-jailed-for-six-months-13582662/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...uring-22998259

It's just so great that London is full of niggers now, I mean just 70 years ago it was practically all white british people (yuck!), what progress we have made as a species, I mean how could we even have lived without niggers like this and their numerous immeasurable cultural contributions

maybe posted the link wrong I guess it makes a ... automatically