Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone employed a coon straight off the banana boat

A while back I was working just outside Swindon, Wiltshire, UK. This is about halfway between London and Wales.

The place is the back end of nowhere and the little village I was working in had a pub and a post office which doubled as a local store. In short, there was nothing for miles in every direction apart from a motorway junction.

As I was sitting outside the pub eating my lunch one Sunny afternoon, a delivery truck rolls into the tiny pub car park and out jumps a nigger.

The nigger driver shuffles over to my table and asks in the thickest African accent for directions. 'OK', says I. 'Where are you trying to get to?' 'Eastbourne' says the nigger.

'Eastbourne?! It's about 150 miles to the south east of here. Where did you start from today?' (it is now around 1PM).

'North London' Says the nigger. 'This is my first day on the job and I'm lost. The company gave me this, but I don't know how to use it.' and produces a brand new satnav out the BACK of the truck, still in the box and completely unused. I am not about to try and instruct a nigger in the art of using a satnav, so simple instructions are the order of the day.

'OK then. Go back down the road you just came from, turn left back onto the motorway heading east. When you hit the M25 after about 70 miles, turn south and then after about 20 miles take the M23 southbound and then head for the coast. When you see the sea, turn left and you will be heading towards Eastbourne.

I could see that the nigger was taking none of this in and just nodding its head in agreement with what I was saying.

It thanked me, jumped back into the truck, headed back down the lane in the direction it had just come from and immediately turned right onto the motorway.

I still wonder if it figured out where it went wrong when the road signs started to be in Welsh.
    Proudly deplorable

2. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    A while back I was working just outside Swindon, Wiltshire, UK. This is about halfway between London and Wales.

The place is the back end of nowhere and the little village I was working in had a pub and a post office which doubled as a local store. In short, there was nothing for miles in every direction apart from a motorway junction.

As I was sitting outside the pub eating my lunch one Sunny afternoon, a delivery truck rolls into the tiny pub car park and out jumps a nigger.

The nigger driver shuffles over to my table and asks in the thickest African accent for directions. 'OK', says I. 'Where are you trying to get to?' 'Eastbourne' says the nigger.

'Eastbourne?! It's about 150 miles to the south east of here. Where did you start from today?' (it is now around 1PM).

'North London' Says the nigger. 'This is my first day on the job and I'm lost. The company gave me this, but I don't know how to use it.' and produces a brand new satnav out the BACK of the truck, still in the box and completely unused. I am not about to try and instruct a nigger in the art of using a satnav, so simple instructions are the order of the day.

'OK then. Go back down the road you just came from, turn left back onto the motorway heading east. When you hit the M25 after about 70 miles, turn south and then after about 20 miles take the M23 southbound and then head for the coast. When you see the sea, turn left and you will be heading towards Eastbourne.

I could see that the nigger was taking none of this in and just nodding its head in agreement with what I was saying.

It thanked me, jumped back into the truck, headed back down the lane in the direction it had just come from and immediately turned right onto the motorway.

I still wonder if it figured out where it went wrong when the road signs started to be in Welsh.
    LOL!! I'm surprised the nigger didn't run out of petrol!! Niggers hoopties are ALWAYS on the side of the road because they ran out of gas in the US!!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess there are no human citizens in the UK who need jobs. Need to import savage Africans to work?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I guess there are no human citizens in the UK who need jobs. Need to import savage Africans to work?
    We have the same issue in the USA. They keep importing these subhuman, savage niggers that nobody wants or needs, and these things just go around committing BLM-style crimes.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would’ve given the nigger wrong directions.Made it’s stupid ass run out of gas.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I would’ve given the nigger wrong directions.Made it’s stupid ass run out of gas.

I had posted this a while back...

I was parked on a ghetto street waiting to make a delivery.

I was bullshitting with another freight driver who was also parked on the street ahead of me waiting for the dock as well.

He was standing behind his trailer, me in front of my truck.

A niggermobile pulls up, double parking, blocking the traffic behind.

He rolled the pass window down and started nigger babbling about being lost and looking for an address, which was actually the same building we were at, but we were around back on the next block, he needed to be around the block out front.

The other freight driver asked if the shine had a pice of paper.

He starts to map out explicit directions... I'm thinking to myself uh, this is not what the guy is trying to find, meanwhile horns are honking because of the delay.

The other driver eventually finished drawing his map and the spook "pulled off" as they say, while the coons caught in the jam up drove by motherfucking us and flipping us off.

I asked the other driver why didn't you just tell him to make a right at the first stop sign then another right at the first light?

He laughed and said I gave that monkey directions to the zoo! I about pissed myself! The zoo was about 15 miles away!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I had posted this a while back...

I was parked on a ghetto street waiting to make a delivery.

I was bullshitting with another freight driver who was also parked on the street ahead of me waiting for the dock as well.

He was standing behind his trailer, me in front of my truck.

A niggermobile pulls up, double parking, blocking the traffic behind.

He rolled the pass window down and started nigger babbling about being lost and looking for an address, which was actually the same building we were at, but we were around back on the next block, he needed to be around the block out front.

The other freight driver asked if the shine had a pice of paper.

He starts to map out explicit directions... I'm thinking to myself uh, this is not what the guy is trying to find, meanwhile horns are honking because of the delay.

The other driver eventually finished drawing his map and the spook "pulled off" as they say, while the coons caught in the jam up drove by motherfucking us and flipping us off.

I asked the other driver why didn't you just tell him to make a right at the first stop sign then another right at the first light?

He laughed and said I gave that monkey directions to the zoo! I about pissed myself! The zoo was about 15 miles away!
    He was helping the nigg out.Sending to see relatives.

14. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    He laughed and said I gave that monkey directions to the zoo!
    Too funny!

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I gave it the right directions, although it chose not to follow them.

It probably ran out of diesel somewhere in south Wales, ditched the truck and hid in the toilet on a train back to London to avoid buying a ticket.

I don't think it was invited to join the company, considering it took five hours to travel 70 miles and still hadn't made its first drop (150 miles away from the target) by 13.00.
    Proudly deplorable

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The company gave me this, but I don't know how to use it.' and produces a brand new satnav out the BACK of the truck, still in the box and completely unused. I am not about to try and instruct a nigger in the art of using a satnav, so simple instructions are the order of the day."

SMART move on your part. You would have been wasting your time. Sat phones are white man's JuJU and to them it may just as well be witchcraft.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like