Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Today's Niggergerian scammer

Rev. Maxwell William, Chairman of United Nations Compensation Commission wants to give me 9.7 million United State (only one state?) dollar. All i have to do is send him my banking information, a copy of my passport, my address, my personal phone number and a company I.D. card.

Shaniqua was happy to do that:

Dear

this is vry excited please accept my scan company id and be sendin me my money soon ok.

yrs truly
    Shaniqua s. Biggams

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shaniqua3-CRC.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	203.0 KB 
ID:	13156
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes DaveInTexas, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL

There has to be someone dumb enough to fall for these scams, or the niggers in Nigeria would stop trying to do this to us. Then again, a bunch of American corporations DID give hundreds of millions of American dollars to BLM, so it's probably safe to say there are a lot of gullible fools out there with too much money.

https://chimpoutvideo.com/videos/wee-wuz-kangz_v1256

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    LOL

There has to be someone dumb enough to fall for these scams, or the niggers in Nigeria would stop trying to do this to us. Then again, a bunch of American corporations DID give hundreds of millions of American dollars to BLM, so it's probably safe to say there are a lot of gullible fools out there with too much money.
    You have no idea how many Nigerian POS scammers are walking around draped in bling, driving Mercedes and having bongo and hoe parties every night on the money they are sent. Of course, they never save a cent.

Silly me. I forgot to send Shaniqua's passport:

Name:	shaniquapass133a76c1_345x345@2x.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	379.1 KB 
ID:	13157
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should make some fake ID's that feature Donald Trump.

Not for personal use, but to troll these Nigerians. They know HE has loads of money, and the likelihood of getting in trouble for such a thing is relatively minuscule. They are the ones that will get in trouble for pretending to be the president of the USA, especially if they try to steal his money.

It's not exactly a secret that The Donald has a low opinion of niggers.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to love 419eater for the pictures of coons dressed up as KISS or Harry Potter.

Some of the best scam baiters even got the niggers to have tattoos with the most obviously stupid stuff in.

The African niggers are as greedy as they are stupid.
    Proudly deplorable

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should make some fake ID's that feature Donald Trump.

Not for personal use, but to troll these Nigerians. They know HE has loads of money, and the likelihood of getting in trouble for such a thing is relatively minuscule. They are the ones that will get in trouble for pretending to be the president of the USA, especially if they try to steal his money.

Good idea! They won't recognize him anyway. I'll change the name just slightly and the niggers will start using this in their scams.

Two of them actually used pictures of Jason Statham and John Hamm.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL

https://chimpoutvideo.com/videos/wee-wuz-kangz_v1256
    Unfortunately it isn't just the stupid. It is the elderly who fall for these scams. Reverse mortgages etc.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Unfortunately it isn't just the stupid. It is the elderly who fall for these scams. Reverse mortgages etc.

Nigerians don't do those kinds of scams. They don't even know what a mortgage is. They stick to advance fee and romance. I just read the story of a woman who sent half a million dollars to some nigger in Lagos because she was in love and believed he was some good-looking American military guy, even though she'd never laid eyes on him. This is the kind of stupidity that deserves no sympathy.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Strangely enough, Creepy Uncle Joe and Heels up Headboard Harris actually have a track record that shows they hate niggers based on how many of them they put away.

Trump dated an octaroon for several months and let a squatting nigger live in Trump Tower for quite some time with free room and board. I'm not even sure if he ever stopped it. He also freed several with pardons and clemency.

It's screwed up that the dims get a free pass when Trump was branded a racist. This country is bass ackwards right now on SOOOO many levels.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isedadiva View Post
    rev. Maxwell william, chairman of united nations compensation commission wants to give me 9.7 million united state (only one state?) dollar. All i have to do is send him my banking information, a copy of my passport, my address, my personal phone number and a company i.d. Card.

Shaniqua was happy to do that:

dear

this is vry excited please accept my scan company id and be sendin me my money soon ok.

Yrs truly
    shaniqua s. Biggams

Name:	shaniqua3-CRC.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	203.0 KB 
ID:	13156
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post