Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon author Ijeoma Oluo's new book- Mediocre: The Dangerous Legacy of White Male America

In America, Is Power in the Hands of Too Many ‘Mediocre’ Men?

White manhood is on a suicide mission,” Ijeoma Oluo writes. It is our job, she argues, to pull these men, and the country they are so ready to take with them, back from the precipice.

The 47 percent of white women who voted for Donald Trump in 2016 bore the brunt of liberal ire for their support of a man accused of sexual misconduct including rape. Where white women voters caught hell, the 62 percent of white men who voted for Trump were offered what the feminist philosopher Kate Manne has called “himpathy.”
    In “Mediocre: The Dangerous Legacy of White Male America,” Ijeoma Oluo punches up rather than down, reckoning culturally, politically and historically with white men. These are the people, she writes, who do most of the dirty work and decision-making that goes into maintaining America’s systems of power. They include corporate titans, professional sports team owners and Democratic politicians, and they mostly manage to escape cultural outrage and accountability.
    Rooted in “muscular Christianity,” this conception of manliness, she ably demonstrates, also gave us American football, a sport so violent in its early iterations that dozens of the exclusively white men who played it were killed. Now, Oluo notes, professional football’s owners and managers are still mostly white while the majority of players are Black, an arrangement that costs the latter “their bodies, and — often after repeated concussions — their minds.”
    https://archive.is/0cjxQ#selection-543.253-543.715
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another jibbering jungle bat, who should be crouching in a mud hut in the Congo, picking cooties off her shitlings. The highlight of her week, should be shakin' her flapjack titties in a tribal bongo party dance off, followed by getting muh dikked from every angle possible by the spear chuckers. The rest of her time being spent swinging through the trees, gathering fruits and berries. I'm sure she'd be "mediocre", at best, as far as any of the aforementioned activities.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Instead of bitching and moaning about everything you don't like, try offering a solution instead.

If you have a solution that might actually work, THEN you should complain.

I don't see a solution being offered in that article. All I saw was "ooga booga whitey bad, bix nood testosterone scarey, eek ook whitey should be ashame of hisself."

6. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Instead of bitching and moaning about everything you don't like, try offering a solution instead.

If you have a solution that might actually work, THEN you should complain.

I don't see a solution being offered in that article. All I saw was "ooga booga whitey bad, bix nood testosterone scarey, eek ook whitey should be ashame of hisself."
    Solution to what though? Rich whitey? The solution they would have is kill whitey and takes muh gibs. Thats the only solution they have for anything. I wonts dat, so i tries to takes dat. Oopsie I is now in NU.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ray cizzums View Post
    another jibbering jungle bat, who should be crouching in a mud hut in the congo, picking cooties off her shitlings. The highlight of her week, should be shakin' her flapjack titties in a tribal bongo party dance off, followed by getting muh dikked from every angle possible by the spear chuckers. The rest of her time being spent swinging through the trees, gathering fruits and berries. I'm sure she'd be "mediocre", at best, as far as any of the aforementioned activities.
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! Tru dat!!