Close

Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Goodman Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Wakanda
    Posts
    1,531
    Post Thanks / Like

    St Louis Crime Statistics

    https://www.slmpd.org/images/Homicid...or_Website.pdf

    This is just shameful. It looks like 99% of the murders are being committed by niggers.

    They should defund and disband the St Louis police department so nobody will keep track of what nigger criminals are doing, and crime will disappear.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stlouisvictimsandsuspooks48593.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	251.8 KB 
ID:	13150

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stlouisvictimsandsuspooks8474732.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	13151

  2. #2
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    De-fund the PoPo and hand the savings to the niggers so they won't have to loot so hard!


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  3. #3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    https://www.slmpd.org/images/Homicid...or_Website.pdf

    This is just shameful. It looks like 99% of the murders are being committed by niggers.

    They should defund and disband the St Louis police department so nobody will keep track of what nigger criminals are doing, and crime will disappear.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stlouisvictimsandsuspooks48593.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	251.8 KB 
ID:	13150

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stlouisvictimsandsuspooks8474732.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	13151
    you can bet your ass the majority if the “unknown” suspects are niggers as well.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Captain
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    9,196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    https://www.slmpd.org/images/Homicid...or_Website.pdf

    This is just shameful. It looks like 99% of the murders are being committed by niggers.

    They should defund and disband the St Louis police department so nobody will keep track of what nigger criminals are doing, and crime will disappear.
    Build a wall around it, fence the niggers and niggerlovers in and then withdraw all law enforcement. Let the cops have paid time off to spend with their families while the niggers turn their new fenced in 'autonomous zone' into the Wakandan Paradise that we know they will.

    Prediction: these future rocket scientists and leaders of tomorrow will singlehandedly build a Utopic Wonderland that will make Japan look lawless, Switzerland look dirty, Hong Kong look primitive and Dubai look broke. Or maybe not.
    The man of the future will be of mixed race. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. - Richard Nikolaus of Coudenhove-Kalergi (Father of the EU)

  5. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,770
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Build a wall around it, fence the niggers and niggerlovers in and then withdraw all law enforcement. Let the cops have paid time off to spend with their families while the niggers turn their new fenced in 'autonomous zone' into the Wakandan Paradise that we know they will.

    Prediction: these future rocket scientists and leaders of tomorrow will singlehandedly build a Utopic Wonderland that will make Japan look lawless, Switzerland look dirty, Hong Kong look primitive and Dubai look broke. Or maybe not.
    NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Midder Peenud Hayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    2,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting conundrum...

    If the police are defunded and disbanded, who's going to arrest Humans who defend themselves against niggers using deadly force?

    What's to prevent Humans from culling the nigger herd even further...?

  7. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Interesting conundrum...

    If the police are defunded and disbanded, who's going to arrest Humans who defend themselves against niggers using deadly force?

    What's to prevent Humans from culling the nigger herd even further...?
    DAMN, PEA!

    You're on to something here!

    We've been looking at this all wrong! We NEED to defund the po-leese!

    It's the only way to fight crime!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  8. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Midder Peenud Hayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    2,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    DAMN, PEA!

    You're on to something here!

    We've been looking at this all wrong! We NEED to defund the po-leese!

    It's the only way to fight crime!
    Right?

    If there's no consequence for nigger savagery because there are no more police, then there's no consequence to Humans -- who outnumber niggers by 8-to-1, for fighting back.

  9. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,770
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Right?

    If there's no consequence for nigger savagery because there are no more police, then there's no consequence to Humans -- who outnumber niggers by 8-to-1, for fighting back.
    Yep!!

  10. #10
    Chimpout Member
    Sergeant
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    De-fund the PoPo and hand the savings to the niggers so they won't have to loot so hard!
    Niggs will always loot! But I still think it would be a good idea to defund the police in nigger infested neighborhoods.With all the hatred and disrespect, police should not be subjected to trying to help beasts that hate them ,constantly disrespect them and want to hurt them.Hell, if I were a police officer and I got put on a call from the hood. First thing I would do is treat my partner to a good burger joint.Then we wed get the squad car washed at one of those beach side bikini carwashes.Then gas up.By that time, the spooks will be ready for bagging and tagging.No interaction required.

  11. #11
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Goodman Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Wakanda
    Posts
    1,531
    Post Thanks / Like

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •