Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Boeing hired too many niggers

https://www.wsj.com/articles/boeing-...ts-11607971193

Boeing Widens 787 Dreamliner Inspections After Finding More Assembly-Line Defects

Boeing engineers and U.S. air-safety regulators agree the newly discovered problem doesn’t pose an imminent safety hazard, the officials said. But the new issue is likely to ramp up a Federal Aviation Administration review of 787 production safeguards sparked earlier this year by other defects, one of these officials said.

The broader quality-control checks, covering the entire fuselage of the planes rather than just certain sections around the tail, are why inspections are taking longer than previously anticipated, the officials said. It also explains why no Dreamliners were delivered in November.

The defects in question are spots where the surface of the 787’s carbon-composite fuselage isn’t as smooth as it is should be, a Boeing spokesman said. Such areas can create tiny gaps where fuselage sections are linked together and could lead to premature structural fatigue, which can require extensive repairs. The spokesman said the inspections have pinpointed areas where assembly of portions of the 787 fuselage “may not meet specified skin flatness tolerances.”

Under pressure from the FAA, Boeing also has stepped-up internal manufacturing controls focusing on other lapses ranging from inspection paperwork problems to debris mistakenly left behind by assembly-line workers inside 737 MAX jetliners and military tankers. (???)

If found on planes already carrying passengers, the latest defect can be addressed during comprehensive maintenance checks that are required as the jets age, some of the officials familiar with the matter said.

Boeing engineers previously determined that when the defects involving skin smoothness and shim size both occur in the same location, the result can be tiny imperfections creating a potential hazard such as a cracking in the fuselage under extreme flying conditions.
    Holy shit... Boeing still hasn't learned that if you go woke you go broke.

Check this out: https://depts.washington.edu/civilr/boeing_battle.htm

Boeing blamed Local 751 for the discriminatory hiring practices against African Americans while the local union in turn blamed both the company and its own national leadership. Briefly in 1940, the local union decided to allow African American members, but this was soon revoked when local union leadership was accused of Communist activities and removed by the parent IAM. In truth, both the IAM and the Boeing Company had histories of racial discrimination in the workplace. Boeing had never hired African Americans in its twenty-five years of existence, and the IAM had a clause in its oath that banned blacks from membership.
    Sounds like modern-day Boeing is staffed by retards that have suddenly decided that they would like to suck nigger dick AND lose billions of dollars in profits.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers cant even put the right shit in a bag at mcdonalds but hey, let’s see how well they maintain airplanes.

3. Likes Goodman Grey liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Niggers cant even put the right shit in a bag at mcdonalds but hey, let’s see how well they maintain airplanes.
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to read instructions, especially instructions written in English, and with Arabic numerals, and then FOLLOW those instructions?

You are only making fun of niggers because you probably have an IQ above 55.

You be racist, muhfugga.

5. Likes InsufferableNigg liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to read instructions, especially instructions written in English, and with Arabic numerals, and then FOLLOW those instructions?

You are only making fun of niggers because you probably have an IQ above 55.

You be racist, muhfugga.
    My IQ is high enough to know to never turn my back on a nigger. I also know that an intelligent person, never brags about how intelligent they are. This is why I constantly hear liberals telling us all they are the party of the educated. College education is useless nowadays and I have a degree. Its literally a re-education camp for leftists.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    My IQ is high enough to know to never turn my back on a nigger. I also know that an intelligent person, never brags about how intelligent they are. This is why I constantly hear liberals telling us all they are the party of the educated. College education is useless nowadays and I have a degree. Its literally a re-education camp for leftists.
    Yeah, I went to college too, but it gets boring when everyone tries to convince you that ignorance is the path to the future.

That and constantly being accused of crimes you never committed because of your skin color gets old really fucking quick.

Niggers don't understand that they are suspected of crimes because of their skin color because they actually ARE committing more crimes than white people.

I remember getting accused of being a pedophile once because I dated a ballerina while in college. Who happened to be 26 years old. How does that make me a pervert?

Is it my fault that I was attracted to someone that was of legal age that was also attracted to me?

Fucking niggers want to make everything seem like a crime when it's not, and they want to make real crimes seem like they aren't crimes at all.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Yeah, I went to college too, but it gets boring when everyone tries to convince you that ignorance is the path to the future.

That and constantly being accused of crimes you never committed because of your skin color gets old really fucking quick.

Niggers don't understand that they are suspected of crimes because of their skin color because they actually ARE committing more crimes than white people.

I remember getting accused of being a pedophile once because I dated a ballerina while in college. Who happened to be 26 years old. How does that make me a pervert?

Is it my fault that I was attracted to someone that was of legal age that was also attracted to me?

Fucking niggers want to make everything seem like a crime when it's not, and they want to make real crimes seem like they aren't crimes at all.
    Ever tried explaining per capita and crime rates to niggers or liberals? When they can’t understand that 13 percent of the population commits more than 60 percent of all violent crime, it kind of makes me question this “education” they claim to have.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The reason civil aviation has come along as far as it has in just one century...WITHOUT NIGGERS for half a century!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes InsufferableNigg liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tru Dat. I have a Bachelor's Degree in bidnezz! I graduated from a State University 41 years ago. Back then colleges and universities had been invaded by libtards for about 15 years, but there will still Conservatives and Libertarians on campus. Now these institutions are marxist indoctrination centers!! I'm glad that I earned a practical degree at a reasonable cost. Nowadays you have snowflakes who got a Master's Degree in transgender studies, are $120,000.00 in debt, and bitch about earning $11.50 an hour at Chipotle's!! Oh wait a minute, these are the same @$$hole$ that join antifag and baboons lives don't matter!!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown View Post
    At least boeing caught the defects but hey what about the defects they don't catch? Only because their industry has stringent safety and quality control and is probably checked by actual qualified humans.
    Company needs all its CEOs and president fired immediately all niggers fired and bring in all new humans only.

F*** Boeing
    If I were the president of the United States of America, I would make it legal for companies to hire the best and the brightest for available positions, and actually mandate it.

Instead of hiring the cheapest, the slowest, and the dumbest, companies should focus on being the absolute best that they can be.

Forcing companies to hire less qualified people in the names of BLM, Antifa, Communist China, Satan, and Affirmative Action is a recipe for disaster.

Honestly, a lot of retard tasks can be performed by robots. Sure, it sucks when you don't have any real skills and you have 19 felonies on your rap sheet (oh, now I get it; that's what people mean when they say their kids are aspiring rappers) you shouldn't be shocked when humans replace you with machines that are far more reliable.

I was a soldier, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if in a century most "enlisted" soldiers were replaced with killer robots that had human-ish skin. I mean, it kinda makes sense if they have an armored endoskeleton, body armor on top of that, and maybe an armored exoskeleton. Humans just can't compete with that kind of killing potential.

I mean, we can, if the robots go rogue, but that's not really what I meant by that. (I sometimes wonder if the Terminator movies are meant to frighten robots as much as they are meant to frighten humans.)

edit: Most likely the reason we keep nukes around is for their potential use as a method of taking out rogue artificial intelligences. Without time travel and some kind of precognition, it would be insane for an AI to try use our own nukes against us.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even one nigger is too many.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ever tried explaining per capita and crime rates to niggers or liberals? When they can’t understand that 13 percent of the population commits more than 60 percent of all violent crime, it kind of makes me question this “education” they claim to have.
    And keep in mind that the majority of niggers committing these violent crimes and murder are bucks, not sows. While sows are also criminally complicit, they usually have a secondary role. These facts are laid out clearly in Heather McDonalds "War on Cops". Taking that into account the rate of crime committed by these shitbeasts is about 53% of murders are committed in the 75 largest counties in the USA is by about 6-7% of the population, generally buck niggers. This is why this species must eventually be dealt with as they are a plauge upon all humans.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget, niggers invented the maffs and sciences.
    They could fly. They built the Sphincter !

16. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by InsufferableNigg View Post
    And keep in mind that the majority of niggers committing these violent crimes and murder are bucks, not sows. While sows are also criminally complicit, they usually have a secondary role. These facts are laid out clearly in Heather McDonalds "War on Cops". Taking that into account the rate of crime committed by these shitbeasts is about 53% of murders are committed in the 75 largest counties in the USA is by about 6-7% of the population, generally buck niggers. This is why this species must eventually be dealt with as they are a plauge upon all humans.

Yes and that just murders. They are overrepresented in every crime statistic. Ive also seen the argue that whitey is on more government assistance but once again when you tak population size of niggers to whites into account, niggers are somewhere around 20 times more likely to be on government assistance. They’re crime committing burdens on any society unfortunate enough to have them.