Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NIKE makes niggerloving ad chastising Japan for not being 'multicultural'

If niggers move to Japan, then they can leech off of Japan. Then more niggers can afford buy Nike niggerball clown shoes!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uh... what is the problem?

Are people offended by an ad featuring people of color from Asia?

Or are they offended because there aren't enough niggers in the ad?

Why should people be forced to integrate when that act of integration will result in a degradation of the people involved? I mean, it's difficult to make niggers worse than they are, but it's certainly possible to make humans worse by mixing their genes with niggers. And trying to integrate niggers into first world societies has always resulted in failure.

For example, look at what happened in the USA after we freed the niggers. Now they riot, loot, burn, murder, and commit other crimes whenever a nigger is arrested by a peace officer.

When Germany and other European nations were forced to import niggers and sand niggers by the EU, crime skyrocketed in every area where they were placed. Many European women were raped and impregnated, against their will, by niggers. European boys were beaten up and assraped by sand niggers. Guns were illegally imported into nations that have strict gun laws, and were used by niggers in crimes. Drug use has skyrocketed.

And most importantly, it seems as though the liberals behind all of this are encouraging this foul behavior, because they want to forcibly breed the white person out of existence.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure the Japanese would take issue if we called them "people of color". They'll argue that they are of the same classification as black niggers. They're yellow skinned, far far from nigger coal black.

There will be no way that they'll allow mass migration of Muslims and blacks into Japan. They'd rather die as a race than see their future generations be defiled by ape-genes. Same with us, we really shouldn't be allowing ape-human mixing, but here we are. And the biggest proponents of this, are the KARDASHIANS.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I'm sure the Japanese would take issue if we called them "people of color". They'll argue that they are of the same classification as black niggers. They're yellow skinned, far far from nigger coal black.

There will be no way that they'll allow mass migration of Muslims and blacks into Japan. They'd rather die as a race than see their future generations be defiled by ape-genes. Same with us, we really shouldn't be allowing ape-human mixing, but here we are. And the biggest proponents of this, are the KARDASHIANS.
    Tru Dat!! I HATE those coal burners!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF?
    Like Japan needs more jiggers.
    Japan was one of the last closed societies.
    They should have stayed close. Look at the shit coming in.
    Now they have jiggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    WTF?
    Like Japan needs more jiggers.
    Japan was one of the last closed societies.
    They should have stayed close. Look at the shit coming in.
    Now they have jiggers.
    Kokojin!!

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This may come as a shock to some, but most younger Japanese don't really have many hangups with foreigners or different (human) races. I've had the pleasure of working with several Japanese American descendants and citizens throughout my years. Most everyone of them would tell me the same things as follows:

That is, that while they are fiercely nationalistic and for a large part racist when it comes to mixing and marriage, especially the older ones, they don't have as many problems with it as you might think. There is even a yearly fertility festival (don't ask me where or which island) where it's almost an orgy. If an American shows up there, especially a white American, he is GOING TO GET LAID! Many Japanese women consider it a status symbol to bring an American man home to show off to the family (not as much as some Filipinos) but it happens a lot. Japanese men would love to get with an American white woman but most have a hard time doing it. In addition to thinking that most are gold-diggers, which is all to often true, there is also the stereotype of:

Where most all of them, including the whores, draw the line is with NIGGERS AND SANDNIGGERS!

They want no part of them. They put us to shame in that regard.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "White Makes You Win".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adVUA7FFBOLPM.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	13174

Rayciss Japanese ad:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adZF.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	13175
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes N/A, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unlike mud sharks and liberals, humans with intelligence do not want to be associated with niggers or identify as a nigger.I commend and support the Japanese for standing their ground.Niggers are all worthless pieces of shit.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    I've only visited Japan twice, but was blown away both times by the locals' hardcore efficiency, and the cleanliness of the country. Non-niggery to the max.

Most recently, I was travelling alone with a very heavy duffel bag because I'd planned the trip on short notice, wasn't sure where I was going, and packed for everything from rainforest (Yakushima) to snow (Nagano and northern Honshu). It took me a long time to lug the bag onto one of the older buses (it was high off the ground and had wooden floorboards and must have dated to at least the 1960s), so much that the bus driver was quietly freaking-out, almost having a heart attack at how late I was making him. Once I was safely on board, he sped away, cold-sweating.

Imagine a slow-moving she-boon waddling along, taking up three seats, and demanding special treatment. Even one would screw up an entire bus-route.

The shinkansen (bullet trains) are so punctual that I literally set my watch based on the train's arrival.

Niggers would mess that society up in EVERY way. Being fat, loud, and ugly. Shitting in the trains. Smelling-up the place. Muh-dikking girls, women, and boys. There's no end to the down-side of letting chimps loose there (or anywhere but Africa).

15. Likes Jim Crow liked this post