Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I am so sick and effing tired to see that interracial BS in every commercial. My only saving grace is the comments section of the YouTube videos showing this malarkey. Are we really supposed to believe that there's that much mudsharking and oil drilling going on? That's disgusting and not normal. Most apes would also agree and believe in sticking with their own kind.
    What happens when white women date apes? They wind up murdered or beaten... or abandoned with a child at the very least.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They manage to destroy 'indestructible' tools. They disappear for hours (during their shift of course), without telling anybody so for security reasons we need to search for them. When found, they usually simply hide somewhere playing around with their iNigger Phones (interestingly all of these things own iTard stuff).
    Hahaha, we have a term for that kind of behaviour: TNB

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I love how YouTube comments are very wise in the ways of Rule 1 now. 10 years ago I’d never foresee YouTube comments being intelligent.
    I think it’s just mass censorship is everywhere and if people can’t speak their mind they’ll go elsewhere to do it, twice as pissed. Those nigger lovers have been shaking the hornet nest for a while now and there’s still plenty of great folks ready to burn niggers when they can’t cower behind censorship. I say keep speaking the truth every chance you get. The mass censorship may just be hiding the fact they aren’t getting their way and they don’t want to admit it. I see more angry niggers too defending their TNB too with the usual shit like “hiding behind a computer screen” or “justified beat down over a word” don’t be rattled by it. They know how worthless they are and are melting down because people are pissed at their childish behaviors. They need censorship, remind them every chance you get how worthless niggers are. Don’t incite violence, just keep on making nigger jokes and posting statistics. they’ll keep on trying to deny it but it still eats away at their egos.