I never had a disliking of niggers. Then I would see a ignorant dumbass pos nigger on TV or on the web and be a "lil" annoyed. Then I had the unfortanate experience of being in the presence of a loud mouth "ignant" chimpy. Trying to pull that thug BS lucky I didnt knock his ass out. Now I see on TV & movies all this interracial bullshit in commercials TV shows, etc. Not to mention Jake from StateFarm is now a nigger with that stupid fucking haircut that all niggers have these days. All because of that fucking Floyd nigger dumb chimp shouldnt have been committing crimes. Now I see stupid women hooking up with ugly fucking niggers and people wanting to feel sorry for the monkeys. People are fucking stupid. PS. I just saw on Dr. Phil a fucking little half breed faggot chimp named DJ punching kicking and choking his mom little sister and aunt stupid bitch shouldnt bred with a chimper then she wouldnt have to deal with a faggot half breed nigger... ahhh that felt good... Thx chimpout.org...