Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest

A good start for 2021...

Given that we can't eradicate the Nigger I suggest 'Executive Order No. 1' effective 2400 hours 12/31/20.
    When addressing non-Niggers all Niggers will begin 'Hello Human - how may I help you - legally' or at very least, 'Hello SIR - how are you today?'

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That would be good if you could understand what those boons are saying.

90% of the time, their lips flap causing niggerbabble that the crime shows have to sub title because you can't understand a fucking word they are saying!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about keeping niggs away from humans ? Personally I don’t want to hear ebonic dribble or see and smell a nigger at all.

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    How about keeping niggs away from humans ? Personally I don’t want to hear ebonic dribble or see and smell a nigger at all.
    I think that might be called SEGREGATION (I wish) as in "Segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever" (George Wallace)

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I've always felt that niggers should in some way acknowledge their true place in our society..groids know what they are..WE know what they are..it's just our coddling society that keeps them confused about their level of evolution. Perhaps they could wear their species' crime statistics on their shirts. That would remind everyone these beasts encounter to watch their wallet and their woman.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Clip View Post
    I"Segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever" (George Wallace)
    That would be wonderful!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've always felt that niggers should in some way acknowledge their true place in our society..groids know what they are..WE know what they are..it's just our coddling society that keeps them confused about their level of evolution. Perhaps they could wear their species' crime statistics on their shirts. That would remind everyone these beasts encounter to watch their wallet and their woman.
    Sadly, that probably won't happen anytime soon. But (at least if you live in a state that allows you to carry) you could wear a shirt with the crime statistics by yourself to teach the people. Or wear a t-shirt with this picture printed on it too. Either way, niggers and libtards would be pissed off big time.

[IMG] https://ibb.co/932H0J1 [/IMG]

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sadly, that probably won't happen anytime soon. But (at least if you live in a state that allows you to carry) you could wear a shirt with the crime statistics by yourself to teach the people. Or wear a t-shirt with this picture printed on it too. Either way, niggers and libtards would be pissed off big time.

[IMG] https://ibb.co/932H0J1 [/IMG]
    Works for me!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I support black only safe spaces. stay the fuck out of my territory

I 100% support black only (un)safe spaces or whatever the heck they're always whining they want. Black hoods, no more gentrification, no more white teachers teaching black kids, and everything else on their laundry list of threats they're always parading around with. These BLM marxists want Jim Crow laws to come back. That's fine. I support that if they stay the fuck in their "safe" spaces and neighborhoods. I put safe in quotes because wherever there's niggers, there's crime. That black only safe space won't stay safe for long. How will they blame whitey then?