Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Post-George Floyd, a Wave of ‘Anti-Racist’ Teaching Sweeps K-12 Schools Targeting ‘Whiteness’

Buffalo school lesson: “All white people play a part in perpetuating systemic racism.”
    The post Post-George Floyd, a Wave of ‘Anti-Racist’ Teaching Sweeps K-12 Schools Targeting ‘Whiteness’ appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My teachers back in the '60s and early '70s were anti-Vietnam war types, but generally kept their politics to themselves. Half the students were related to combat vets, which my dad and my uncles were, and some had family serving in 'Nam. My cousin was KIA in '66, and I'd unload on any commie talk coming from teachers. I'd write essays, book reports and term papers about Jane Fonda, Tom Hayden and Donald Sutherland that curled their hair.
    If I had a kid in school today, I'd have them commit a non-PC atrocity every fucking day. Just raise your hand, and say "There's only two genders, male and female. And 39 kinds of faggot" ! "Anyplace run by blacks turns into a shithole. How are whites to blame" ? "Who should we believe, you, or our lying eyes" ? "Michelle Obama is a tranny, prove me wrong". My kid would confound every woketurd in the school, by telling them to slam their definition of "wrongthink" right up their chocolate starfish.

4. Likes zagnut liked this post