How many of you have been following the hearings in Arizona and Wisconsin? I believe other States are going to follow suit.
Despite some recent dark days, when it started to appear all was lost, I have to say as a Brit - who regards myself as a true and sincere friend of the United States - that I have enough faith in the U.S. system of justice to believe that all will indeed be well in the end.
Now the Trump team are putting their evidence - with plenty of eye-witness testimony - in front of the State Committees, I can see that these legislators are as outraged as we are about the fraudulent activities that sent this election result Biden's way.
I haven't yet seen all the evidence put before the committee in Wisconsin, but I watched virtually all of the session in Arizona. I sat up until 2.30a.m. Tuesday morning (GMT) watching it; it was fascinating, and I couldn't pull myself away until the very end. Each of the nine men and women on the committee were full of outrage at the scams that were pulled by the Democrats.

HAVE FAITH, MY FRIENDS. I NOW DO BELIEVE THAT JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL, AND PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL BE DECLARED THE WINNER!

As for the MSM, boy! are they gonna end up with egg on their faces, because of their refusal to cover any of these hearings. Watergate will seem like a tiny misdemeanour compared to the 2020 election!
I watched NTD, who covered the whole of the hearings so far. I presume they'll continue to do so.
Newsmax and Sky News Australia also cover the attempts to overturn the election results. The MSM are NOT going to censor what we see and hear! THE TRUTH WILL OUT!