Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Election - my forecast

How many of you have been following the hearings in Arizona and Wisconsin? I believe other States are going to follow suit.
    Despite some recent dark days, when it started to appear all was lost, I have to say as a Brit - who regards myself as a true and sincere friend of the United States - that I have enough faith in the U.S. system of justice to believe that all will indeed be well in the end.
    Now the Trump team are putting their evidence - with plenty of eye-witness testimony - in front of the State Committees, I can see that these legislators are as outraged as we are about the fraudulent activities that sent this election result Biden's way.
    I haven't yet seen all the evidence put before the committee in Wisconsin, but I watched virtually all of the session in Arizona. I sat up until 2.30a.m. Tuesday morning (GMT) watching it; it was fascinating, and I couldn't pull myself away until the very end. Each of the nine men and women on the committee were full of outrage at the scams that were pulled by the Democrats.

HAVE FAITH, MY FRIENDS. I NOW DO BELIEVE THAT JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL, AND PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL BE DECLARED THE WINNER!

As for the MSM, boy! are they gonna end up with egg on their faces, because of their refusal to cover any of these hearings. Watergate will seem like a tiny misdemeanour compared to the 2020 election!
    I watched NTD, who covered the whole of the hearings so far. I presume they'll continue to do so.
    Newsmax and Sky News Australia also cover the attempts to overturn the election results. The MSM are NOT going to censor what we see and hear! THE TRUTH WILL OUT!

2. Likes N/A, Midder Peenud Hayed, SarahWhite liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    How many of you have been following the hearings in Arizona and Wisconsin? I believe other States are going to follow suit.
    Despite some recent dark days, when it started to appear all was lost, I have to say as a Brit - who regards myself as a true and sincere friend of the United States - that I have enough faith in the U.S. system of justice to believe that all will indeed be well in the end.
    Now the Trump team are putting their evidence - with plenty of eye-witness testimony - in front of the State Committees, I can see that these legislators are as outraged as we are about the fraudulent activities that sent this election result Biden's way.
    I haven't yet seen all the evidence put before the committee in Wisconsin, but I watched virtually all of the session in Arizona. I sat up until 2.30a.m. Tuesday morning (GMT) watching it; it was fascinating, and I couldn't pull myself away until the very end. Each of the nine men and women on the committee were full of outrage at the scams that were pulled by the Democrats.

HAVE FAITH, MY FRIENDS. I NOW DO BELIEVE THAT JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL, AND PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL BE DECLARED THE WINNER!

As for the MSM, boy! are they gonna end up with egg on their faces, because of their refusal to cover any of these hearings. Watergate will seem like a tiny misdemeanour compared to the 2020 election!
    I watched NTD, who covered the whole of the hearings so far. I presume they'll continue to do so.
    Newsmax and Sky News Australia also cover the attempts to overturn the election results. The MSM are NOT going to censor what we see and hear! THE TRUTH WILL OUT!
    I sincerely hope that you are RIGHT!!

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White
    Thank you, KBW!!! Your comments have meant a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by haywood
    I sincerely hope that you are RIGHT!!
    It is up to us to see that KBW IS RIGHT!

From The New Yorker article chronicling Henry Worsley’s attempt to cross Antarctica on foot, alone, and unsupported—without even dogs or a sail, at age fifty-five:

Polar expeditions, marked by deprivation and claustrophobia, serve as a laboratory for testing human dynamics. History is studded with accounts of members of parties bickering, backstabbing, slandering, and even, in some cases, mutinying and murdering. (Sir Ernest) Shackleton, who had witnessed on the (Robert Falcon) Scott expedition the corrosive tensions among team members, sought recruits with the qualities that he deemed essential for polar exploration: “First, optimism; second, patience; third, physical endurance; fourth, idealism; fifth and last, courage.”

6. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....and I've just watched President Trump's broadcast tonight, in which he spent 45 minutes explaining all the evidence his team have already gathered; I'm sure much more will be found.

I knew he wouldn't let us down. He says he cannot stand by and see this fraud perpetrated on the American people. He clearly has no intention of conceding.
    He is at his best when the odds seem stacked against him.
    I still proudly wear my black "TRUMP 2020" cap everywhere I go, and I'll continue to do so. I must say I've not encountered any hostility so far. (I started wearing it in September.)

HAVE FAITH - PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL PREVAIL!

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    KBW -- I am encouraged by your optimism. A lot of really complicated things need to happen in several places -- and this is a really big country. But there is still a glimmer of hope. Hand recounts in Arizona, Georgia, and Wisconsin would probably do the trick, but that has to happen before those individual states certify the current results.

That can happen, without a doubt.

But the state legislatures are going to have to get involved, Team TRUMP is going to have to get some very favorable court rulings, and the hand recounts are going to have to yield the results those of us on our side think they will.

Ironically, the Bush v. Gore (2000) Supreme Court ruling does not help TRUMP. That ruling held that a state had the ultimate authority over its own election results.

There is still a way for TRUMP to pull this off, but many complex tumblers have to fall into place in the next couple weeks.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    ^Sidney Powell said at the Alpharetta, Georgia Stop the Steal Press Conference that a hand recount of the Georgia votes is impossible, as many of the ballots have been destroyed. Also, the Georgia server was tampered with. Georgia is a cesspool of ass-covering, evidence-destroying corruption.

1:15:30 in the video below:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...am-rsbn-video/

Lin Wood urged the crowd to convene again tomorrow at either the capitol building or the governor's mansion (?) to agitate for a revamped voting system for the January runoff election, since it would be unacceptable to use the corrupt Dominion voting machines again.

The magnitude of the election fraud is so unprecedented that I think it's all going to end up at the Supreme Court. In addition to corruption in the DoJ, FBI, and CIA, there's rampant local corruption.

Lin Wood said it's 1776, and that the Chinese want our land and food-production capabilities. He said maybe we need to start another party, since many of the Republicans are sellouts, in addition to the Democrats.