Since lockdown, I haven't had much to do around the house on my spare time. Sometimes I watch tv but not as often as I used to do last year and let me tell you why:

Since the killing of that fucking boot lipped knuckle shuffler george kirby or whatever it's name is, there has been a lot and I mean a LOT of niggers included in commercials. These annoying fuckers are everywhere that I'm just going to call it the "2nd black plague". Anyway, just yesterday I saw some commercial with a shegro reading a story to some nigglet elves and I was like "what the fuck, why is every channel I switch it to went BET mode all of a sudden". I swear, everything has niggers in it. There's a car commercial with a nigger and the poor lady who has to play the part of being that thing's wife, a bank commercial (if I remember correctly) that's stop motion photography with you guessed it, a nigger and another unfortunate lady playing the part of the negros wife. If that wasn't bad enough, it's vice versa too. There is this geico commercial I think that has a shegro with it's limp wristed bitch cuck white boy traitor piece of shit that makes me sick to my stomach. I mean, do niggers really hate their own race to the point where they can't even stand their own sheboons and decide to date anything other then their own kind? LOL, it's bad enough that niggers are tainting almost every loose cheap white useless slut whos better off dead than alive by sleeping with niggers but these beta "men" dating sheboons? What's funny is that these commercials are far beyond reality, they are the most fictitious shit ever. As if a human lady and a nigger can live in harmony or vice versa. They are TWO different species, one is decent and civilized and the other is destructive and unwanted.

I can't be the only one who's had it up to here with this nigger coddling bullshit, it's in commercials, tv shows, games, ads you name it. There is even gay nigger ads to add more fuel to the flame and I'm so tired of it all I think I should just stop watching tv entirely. How are all of you coping with this nigger coddling shit seen everywhere besides hanging out here in the only free zone to practically exist?