Close

Likes Likes:  23
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers, Niggers Everywhere

Since lockdown, I haven't had much to do around the house on my spare time. Sometimes I watch tv but not as often as I used to do last year and let me tell you why:

Since the killing of that fucking boot lipped knuckle shuffler george kirby or whatever it's name is, there has been a lot and I mean a LOT of niggers included in commercials. These annoying fuckers are everywhere that I'm just going to call it the "2nd black plague". Anyway, just yesterday I saw some commercial with a shegro reading a story to some nigglet elves and I was like "what the fuck, why is every channel I switch it to went BET mode all of a sudden". I swear, everything has niggers in it. There's a car commercial with a nigger and the poor lady who has to play the part of being that thing's wife, a bank commercial (if I remember correctly) that's stop motion photography with you guessed it, a nigger and another unfortunate lady playing the part of the negros wife. If that wasn't bad enough, it's vice versa too. There is this geico commercial I think that has a shegro with it's limp wristed bitch cuck white boy traitor piece of shit that makes me sick to my stomach. I mean, do niggers really hate their own race to the point where they can't even stand their own sheboons and decide to date anything other then their own kind? LOL, it's bad enough that niggers are tainting almost every loose cheap white useless slut whos better off dead than alive by sleeping with niggers but these beta "men" dating sheboons? What's funny is that these commercials are far beyond reality, they are the most fictitious shit ever. As if a human lady and a nigger can live in harmony or vice versa. They are TWO different species, one is decent and civilized and the other is destructive and unwanted.

I can't be the only one who's had it up to here with this nigger coddling bullshit, it's in commercials, tv shows, games, ads you name it. There is even gay nigger ads to add more fuel to the flame and I'm so tired of it all I think I should just stop watching tv entirely. How are all of you coping with this nigger coddling shit seen everywhere besides hanging out here in the only free zone to practically exist?

2. Likes SarahWhite, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do my best to boycott any advertiser who has jumped on the nigger bandwagon since the deletion of Fentanyl Floyd.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    GeneralPat : You pain is universal, and being intentionally inflicted on us. Woketurd corporations, and their shit-eating advertising agencies, have decided we need to see boons, all day, every day. Nigger bucks with attractive white women, dumb white people / smart negro scenarios, nigger families living like whitey, and the worst of 'em all - HD face shots of awful, fugly sows, with every ridiculous hate-whitey hair style imaginable. See that enough on your 70" flat screen, and you're damn sure not wanting to watch tv anymore.

6. Likes SarahWhite, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your pain ,man! I’m going through the same shit. I don’t watch regular TV. I mostly download the older movies and watch them. Hopefully this nigger bullshit will end soon. It’s already gotten old.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    GeneralPat : You pain is universal, and being intentionally inflicted on us. Woketurd corporations, and their shit-eating advertising agencies, have decided we need to see boons, all day, every day. Nigger bucks with attractive white women, dumb white people / smart negro scenarios, nigger families living like whitey, and the worst of 'em all - HD face shots of awful, fugly sows, with every ridiculous hate-whitey hair style imaginable. See that enough on your 70" flat screen, and you're damn sure not wanting to watch tv anymore.
    I actually do see the pattern more clearly now that you've mentioned all that. They can only ever make those niggers look smart on tv but we all know they really aren't. The only reason why they get their way almost all the time is by violence and other unjustly acts. Also I actually have seen those niggers faces in HD and up close sadly, I can see all their disgusting, hideous imperfections almost as if I was looking at the skin of a monkey on the discovery channel. I'm just going to stick to being online, at least then I have the option to block ads if any nigger shows up. I am aware there are the dreaded woke websites that side with evil but it's best not to visit them unless it's youtube, if it's youtube then it's best to ignore that vile shit as a sane person should.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I do my best to boycott any advertiser who has jumped on the nigger bandwagon since the deletion of Fentanyl Floyd.
    As do I!! I send them NASTY messages saying that if they don't get rid of niggers in their ads I'm going to boycott their product!!

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I refuse to watch TV.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My flat screen has been on deathwatch for the past year over all the nigger, mud shark and driller shit on non stop. If Mrs. AM had not stopped me, my remote would have been hurled through the screen on several occasions. The amount of nigger pandering has reached epic proportions and is even far worse than when Obongo was the resident of the White Hut. If anyone believes that they can boycott every virtue signaling corporation they better be prepare to go totally off the grid in survivalist mode and live off MRE's or hunting/fishing provided food because EVERY company of the planet has bought into this nigger loving, SWJ narrative.

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tell my wife that every time we have the tv on. Most music they play in the commercials is nigger cRap. Interracial couples dominate commercials. I too have noticed all of this. I enjoy video games so I turn the tv off and try to absorb myself in those fictitious worlds rather than watch whats happening in the real world.

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    Since the killing of that fucking boot lipped knuckle shuffler george kirby or whatever it's name is, there has been a lot and I mean a LOT of niggers included in commercials.
    I work at home -- lately it's been 10 - 12 hour days at times. I also have ADD. I have to have some noise in the background or I can't think. In the morning, that's talk radio -- Rush, Hannity, etc... In the afternoon, it's TV, mostly sports channels.

Like you, I've been infuriated at the number of niggers being forced upon us in the media lately. I seek out channels that are relatively nigger-free. My #1 go-to right now is the Golf channel. I can leave that on in the background and will rarely hear a monkey ooking. I love golf and follow the PGA Tour, so there's always something interesting to me, even off-season. A few of the business channels aren't bad -- CNBC, etc. A few of the series' on cable channels are light on niggers, but anything network is lousy with 'em.

Bottom line is, if niggers were so wonderful, they wouldn't have to be constantly "sold" to the rest of us.

19. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of my favorite shows is Stargate SG:1.

There is one nigger on the show that plays a prominent part as a member of the team, but literally everyone treats him like he is slow and retarded, and good for nothing except killing.

It's obvious he is kept as a pet simply to recruit other jaffa.

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Watching the Army-Navy game and am ready to shut it off. Every fucking commercial either has a nigger in it, or the nigger is the focus. THIS is one reason our country is so fucked up - we're teaching our kids to idolize a race that is 13% of the population and yet responsible for over 50% of the crime (and that's being very generous). I am so sick of this fucking race. They need to step up killing each other off.

23. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ I don't know what was worse... the fog fucking up the picture or the commercials.

On second thought, the commercials! That fucking Nissan Rouge commercial is the worst!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

25. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    My flat screen has been on deathwatch for the past year over all the nigger, mud shark and driller shit on non stop. If Mrs. AM had not stopped me, my remote would have been hurled through the screen on several occasions. The amount of nigger pandering has reached epic proportions and is even far worse than when Obongo was the resident of the White Hut. If anyone believes that they can boycott every virtue signaling corporation they better be prepare to go totally off the grid in survivalist mode and live off MRE's or hunting/fishing provided food because EVERY company of the planet has bought into this nigger loving, SWJ narrative.
    I’ve already put 00 buckshot through an older 40” Sony. It was fun! The screen had a big line through it and the screen was bad. However, it would’ve still been watchable for a nigger.When Mrs. Crow put the TV out on the front lawn, a monkey ass stoped and was looking to pick it up. The nigg asked “do it work?”I quickly grabbed it and brought it to the back of my house. I shot it with my shotgun and then put it back on the lawn.I then replied “it’s perfect”!

27. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ve already put 00 buckshot through an older 40” Sony. It was fun! The screen had a big line through it and the screen was bad. However, it would’ve still been watchable for a nigger.When Mrs. Crow put the TV out on the front lawn, a monkey ass stoped and was looking to pick it up. The nigg asked “do it work?”I quickly grabbed it and brought it to the back of my house. I shot it with my shotgun and then put it back on the lawn.I then replied “it’s perfect”!
    yep, no free teebee for you nigger!

29. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Had_It_With_Niggers View Post
    Watching the Army-Navy game and am ready to shut it off. Every fucking commercial either has a nigger in it, or the nigger is the focus. THIS is one reason our country is so fucked up - we're teaching our kids to idolize a race that is 13% of the population and yet responsible for over 50% of the crime (and that's being very generous). I am so sick of this fucking race. They need to step up killing each other off.
    The Covid Bat Fairy needs to STEP IT UP!!

31. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    yep, no free teebee for you nigger!
    I wouldn’t mind nigger having it if I could figure out how to wire it so it would blow up when plugged it in

33. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Can't remember when I last sat down to watch TV. At home, we have a TV solely for watching videotapes of old movies, and I mainly would glimpse TV shows from the stairmaster at 24-Hour Fitness (a foul gym if ever there was one), usually Cartoon Network's Adult Swim time segment, with nigger-free shows like Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Although niggs have invaded even the sacred realm of cartoons, negroes are still much easier to avoid there than in the horrific world of live-action TV.

Since the election, I've spent every spare moment keeping up on new developments with the various lawsuits, or watching video interviews online.

I've collected jade since age fourteen and find a lot of it online. Vetting online pieces and reading about the stone can be engrossing. Probably at least 95% of the stuff sold online is either not jade at all or heavily altered/treated.

There is, literally, no upper-limit to what one can pay for jade, and zero guarantee as to quality. I've made a game of only buying inexpensive pieces, ones I could almost immediately re-sell for triple the price paid. That rule alone keeps expenses under control.

One very interesting thing I've discovered is that, regardless of what the "news" says (for what it's worth), I can pretty much gauge the state of the Chinese economy based on the selling price of certain types of jades. As an extreme example, around 2007, jade and carved pink (rubellite) tourmaline were selling for ridiculous prices, such as $50,000 for a fifty-five gram antique carved rubellite, $11,000 for a so-so jade inkwell, and so on. When the Chinese real estate bubble burst, prices crashed.

Honestly, collecting jade makes for an endlesss learning curve. It is the world's most fascinating stone.

35. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    However, every. single. time. I have to venture away from my hobbies to do online banking, or pick up a magazine, or see an ad, it's wall-to-wall negritude. It pisses me off that, in ads, niggers are always shown in sunshine, nicely-dressed, with intact families, doing human things such as reading books and working on the computer, instead of in the dark, making obscene gestures, ooking, wreaking havoc, and ruining human things.

37. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    This is why I love Nintendo. I can't ever recall seeing a nigger in the world of Mario. Pretty sure the Japanese hate niggers too.

39. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast