Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

School District Faces Ongoing Criticism over Ban on Black Lives Matter in Classrooms

The Nevada school district argues BLM is "partisan politics" and is not appropriate for the classroom.
    The post School District Faces Ongoing Criticism over Ban on Black Lives Matter in Classrooms appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That just goes to show that a spark of sanity and hope still lingers on between these times of shear madness. I hope this catches on with other schools, it makes me feel bad to know that children have to endure this marxist, political correct bullcrap in schools, media, books and basically everything they see.

Chimpout Member
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The BLM bullshit has got to be a distraction in schools.They banned T-shirts with gun maker logos beer logos and Trump .Why not BLM?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are a disease and a disease can't be educated. The time is long overdue to bring back slavery and segregation. No human child should ever have to be subjected to niggers at any age.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.