Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger "restaurateur" apologizes after booting twerking nigger sows out of its restaurant

"Restaurateur" is a word reserved for the owner of an actual restaurant, not a nigger setting up a few plastic tables and serving hog slop of worse quality than a Somali food cart. The only "excellence" niggers are capable of is...being niggers.

I have to laugh at all this, because the groid didn't know its own species enough to realize that nigger sows can't help but stomp around to jungle music. It's all in their "culture." Apparently the twerking was so bad than even that nigger wasn't interested in the Sowapotamus Earthquake Game, but it would have paid attention to a bunch of bucks shucking and jiving around.

Kevin Kelley opened True Kitchen + Kocktails in downtown Dallas in August, proudly touting the space as a Black-owned business celebrating “black excellence” within the community, according to a statement.

Things got heated over the weekend, however, when Kelley scolded some women for twerking in True Kitchen's dining room after allegedly – and repeatedly – being asked to stop. The Dallas Morning News reports that the incident occurred on Sunday night, and footage of Kelley addressing his guests has been viewed 3.7 million times as of Tuesday morning.

“I invested a lot of money into buying this building and developing this concept so Black people can have somewhere nice to go to, OK? Somewhere where our people can feel good about ourselves as a culture,” Kelley told the room, following the twerking trouble.

“But all this twerking and s---, take it to Pryme, take it to Pink [two clubs in Dallas], don’t bring it here, because we’re a restaurant,” he said. “Beyond that, 75% of our customers are ladies. And I want men to show respect for how they carry themselves here. How can I tell the men to respect themselves when you guys are twerking on glass, here?”
    https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/d...-women-twitter

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggers.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	13143
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    "Restaurateur" is a word reserved for the owner of an actual restaurant, not a nigger setting up a few plastic tables and serving hog slop of worse quality than a Somali food cart. The only "excellence" niggers are capable of is...being niggers.

I have to laugh at all this, because the groid didn't know its own species enough to realize that nigger sows can't help but stomp around to jungle music. It's all in their "culture." Apparently the twerking was so bad than even that nigger wasn't interested in the Sowapotamus Earthquake Game, but it would have paid attention to a bunch of bucks shucking and jiving around.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/d...-women-twitter

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggers.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	13143
    Even niggers HATE sheboon sows!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I want men to show respect for how they carry themselves here". Seriously? A nigger owned "business" wants "respect"? When you have a nigger owned crap joint safe space that caters to niggers or nigger lovers alike, how in the fucking hell do they expect anyone to show any kind of respect? That's what niggers do, they act like the neanderthals they are at any place in any given time. I'm just surprised the rest of the other people didn't join in to dance with that niggerpotamus. Well, that's a nigger owned "business" to you (whatever that means), don't expect nothing substantial from crap joints like that.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What respectable "restaurant" plays ghetto music that sheboons would "twerk" to in the first place?

7. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    TNB to the utmost!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger bitches are the worst, and have no shame. This black man was trying to create a non-ghetto / hood-rat free environment, which is commendable. It's also the only way you're going to keep your business open. He knows once these nasty sheboons show up, stupid niggers with guns are not far behind. One gunfight, and it's over. It happened to a restaurant I did the electrical work in. It was going great, until the son got the bright idea of adding a dance floor and DJ. I told the owners don't do it, but they did. It was a happening scene for a month or so, then the first sheboons showed up. The place was nowhere near the 'hood, but things blackened up quick, white customers disappeared, niggers had gunplay outside - out of business. Two white family's life savings gone. Do niggers have any more respect for black business owners ? The answer is Hell No.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kevin Kelley
    Funny, but he dosn't look Irish.

One sow commented:
    His disdain for twerking...whilst playing music you can twerk too...reeks of antiblackness.
    She's right. We know sows have zero self-control. Naturally if there's cRap music, sows instinctively twerk. I get it. If I'm in a restauant and there's Irish music playing I automatically get up and start doing a jig.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s hilarious when niggers figure out why we despise them first hand. We need to send a group of niggers to stay a week at all libtard homes as well. This would solve all our problems.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the sows were twerking in the restaurant, the place needs to be closed down immediately as an environmental hazard.

You can't have food being served in the same space as shit flakes being violently ejected from a sowapotomus' butt crack.
    Proudly deplorable