Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Stupid nigger in parking lot

So, today was the coldest day of the season so far in FL.Probably 40° this morning and around 55° this afternoon. My partner and I got done early(12:30pm)because we are waiting on material.So, I decided since it’s cool out,I was going to stop at Publix on the way home to get some ingredients to make chili.
    I pull into a spot and proceeded to begin heading into the store while my partner was on the phone in the truck.There is an suv driven by an older white woman coming straight down the parking aisle.All of a sudden, a monkey nigger sow backs her car out of her spot without paying attention and gets hit. It was just a fender bender. And both vehicles were older. Most would’ve just moved on.
    Anyway, the sow gets up in her face and starts screaming at this older white woman who’s scared and the sow starts demanding money.And everyone is just looking the other way.
    Without thinking, I just ran over ,got myself in the middle and told the fucking sheboon, “Back off“. Sheboon tells me “it’s none o yo bitniss”. I say “that’s my aunt” and while pointing to my partner in the truck,on the phone,I say“We saw everything, and he’s calling the cops“. I really don’t know why I said that.I usually wouldn’t get involved.But instantaneously,the nigger sow gets in her car and leaves.
    The woman was a little shook up. I walked her into the store and assured her that my partner would watch her vehicle. And we wouldn’t leave till she came out.She offered to pay for my groceries. But I said “I’m cool”.
    Usually, I mind my own fucking business. If I see people killing each other, I will usually look the other way. But today, for some reason I decided to do a good deed.Might be because, it’s Christmas season.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers and store parking lots always seem to be problematic...

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...l=1#post130875

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Niggers and store parking lots always seem to be problematic...

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...l=1#post130875
    Yep, something about the popo that makes monkeyshines run away. Warrants,suspended license or the tags aren’t up to date.Maybe all of the above?

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Yep, something about the popo that makes monkeyshines run away. Warrants, suspended license or the tags aren’t up to date. Maybe all of the above?
    Yep, and most of the time, niggers don't have insurance on their hoopties.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, today was the coldest day of the season so far in FL.Probably 40° this morning and around 55° this afternoon. My partner and I got done early(12:30pm)because we are waiting on material.So, I decided since it’s cool out,I was going to stop at Publix on the way home to get some ingredients to make chili.
    I pull into a spot and proceeded to begin heading into the store while my partner was on the phone in the truck.There is an suv driven by an older white woman coming straight down the parking aisle.All of a sudden, a monkey nigger sow backs her car out of her spot without paying attention and gets hit. It was just a fender bender. And both vehicles were older. Most would’ve just moved on.
    Anyway, the sow gets up in her face and starts screaming at this older white woman who’s scared and the sow starts demanding money.And everyone is just looking the other way.
    Without thinking, I just ran over ,got myself in the middle and told the fucking sheboon, “Back off“. Sheboon tells me “it’s none o yo bitniss”. I say “that’s my aunt” and while pointing to my partner in the truck,on the phone,I say“We saw everything, and he’s calling the cops“. I really don’t know why I said that.I usually wouldn’t get involved.But instantaneously,the nigger sow gets in her car and leaves.
    The woman was a little shook up. I walked her into the store and assured her that my partner would watch her vehicle. And we wouldn’t leave till she came out.She offered to pay for my groceries. But I said “I’m cool”.
    Usually, I mind my own fucking business. If I see people killing each other, I will usually look the other way. But today, for some reason I decided to do a good deed.Might be because, it’s Christmas season.
    You da' MAING, Jim!! It's because you are a decent law abiding human you did this. I would have done the same thing. Now if it was an accident involving 2 niggers, I would have looked the other way!!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, something about the popo that makes monkeyshines run away. Warrants,suspended license or the tags aren’t up to date.Maybe all of the above?
    Da' trifecta n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    You da' MAING, Jim!! It's because you are a decent law abiding human you did this. I would have done the same thing. Now if it was an accident involving 2 niggers, I would have looked the other way!!
    The main reason is “I just hate niggers”

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The main reason is “I just hate niggers”
    Great minds ALWAYS think ALIKE!!

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Great minds ALWAYS think ALIKE!!
    LOL!

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigga gots a warrant... nigga gots to go!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Nigga gots a warrant... nigga gots to go!
    Not sure. That monkey ass bitch backed out in front of a vehicle that was going straight. My work partner and I were witnesses. I’m not sure what the laws are in a parking lot. But I would think that the car going straight always has the right of way. And that was one of the reasons that I stuck up for the human. That, and the fact that I hate niggers. LOL!

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Yep, and most of the time, niggers don't have insurance on their hoopties.

Or a license. Or valid plates. Or the car is stolen. Niggers have a genetic fear of the popo and will instinctively run away from them, even if they dindu nuffins - that day.

Good for you, Jim Crow, for helping someone being attacked by a savage sow. You may have saved this woman from a physical attack as well, since that is always the sows' M.O.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

24. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Edit--sorry, this really has nothing to do with your post, other than the fact that your story caused a flashback.
    I had a nigger back into my '66 Mustang once at a stoplight. God knows what he was thinking, or trying to do. I just sort of said, "oh shit" to myself--I wasn't shitfaced, but I'd been drinking. I got out, looked at the front bumper, and it had been pushed in--the bumper wasn't damaged, but the metal body part it was attached to had been pushed in. I'd been planning to get the car painted the next summer and get all the dents and dings taken out, so I sort of figured, in my mind, what the hell, another $100. Reflexes kicked in, and I asked the guy (older guy, probably early sixties, dressed really well in a nice suit but smelling like mothballs, with flashy looking younger negress in tow) for his insurance, etc. He pulled out his wallet and offered me $500 in bills. Took it, figuring that if I tried to get the cops involved, I'd be fucked. He was grateful as hell and sped away in his Cadillac.

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Mabuse View Post
    Edit--sorry, this really has nothing to do with your post, other than the fact that your story caused a flashback.
    I had a nigger back into my '66 Mustang once at a stoplight. God knows what he was thinking, or trying to do. I just sort of said, "oh shit" to myself--I wasn't shitfaced, but I'd been drinking. I got out, looked at the front bumper, and it had been pushed in--the bumper wasn't damaged, but the metal body part it was attached to had been pushed in. I'd been planning to get the car painted the next summer and get all the dents and dings taken out, so I sort of figured, in my mind, what the hell, another $100. Reflexes kicked in, and I asked the guy (older guy, probably early sixties, dressed really well in a nice suit but smelling like mothballs, with flashy looking younger negress in tow) for his insurance, etc. He pulled out his wallet and offered me $500 in bills. Took it, figuring that if I tried to get the cops involved, I'd be fucked. He was grateful as hell and sped away in his Cadillac.
    Sounds like it was a win situation...
    For you! Fuck the nigger!

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent work, Jim! We NEED to stand up for our fellow human anytime a nigger is involved.

30. Likes Jim Crow liked this post