Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Wharl Mahtz trash snigglet

It's been a while since I posted here. I've been trying to avoid niggers like the plague and since I don't usually make it outside my quiet sundown community and venture into the shitty, I don't often have much to report.

Last night, I had the unfortunate need to go to Walliworld. I don't like it, but sometimes there is just no other option. It seems we have two hurricanes bearing down on us and time is getting shorter so I don't have the luxury of driving 20 miles out of my way for a few items that I need.

I got out of the truck and stood there for a second to take a few puffs off of my cigar since I don't do it in the car out of respect for the family. I know, nasty habit but I was putting off going into the store because it is, after all, Wal Mart and the niggers are always there. I usually have some type of encoonter with them before I can get to the front door. This is normally a nigger bum wanting something so I am mentally preparing myself for how to deal with them (thus the cigar) when I look up and guess what... It's an SUV with a groid fambly two cars down from me on the opposite row.

As I'm standing there leaned against the truck, The driver's side rear window drops and I see a snigglet paw appear with Popeye's chiggun trash (of course) which it immediately dumps on the parking lot. The front bumper of the SUV was literally touching a trash can (niggers can't drive, after all) and the snigglet was a whole six feet away from it. I stood there with my bug eyes and my jaw dropped as the window rolled up. Five seconds later, the paw reappeared this time through the now opened door, with another load of trash.

I simply could not stop myself. I mean I actually tried but couldn't. I normally try to avoid any contact with niggers unless absolutely necessary because even the snigglets will shoot you down here but this was like holding back a bran muffin and coffee shit when your ass has already sat down and you're already crowning. As soon as the little nigger set one foot on the ground I looked at it and said, loud, clear and stern, "PICK THAT UP!" and pointed to the trash and then to the trash can. You could have heard me all the way at the front door. What can I say, it's a trait I picked up in the Navy from dealing with idiots and when I mean to be heard, you will hear me. It looked up at me with that buckwheat stare and actually dropped the other load of trash back into the seat, jumped out of the door, picked up the trash and threw it back in the seat as well. I don't know why it didn't use the trash can - force of habit I suppose but it was off the parking lot.

I stood there realizing what I had just done and got a lump in my throat to replace the pounding blood vessels in my forehead. This kid wasn't alone in the vehicle and now things started to run though my mind. I could make out the snigglet in the back seat but ooking to the front seats with some type of verbal exchange that I knew was about what just happened. I casually reached in thru the window and aimed the dash cam toward then so as not to be noticed and extinguished my cigar and stashed it for later when all the doors on the SUV opened up and all three got out. Snigglet first, still staring at me with that scared look on it's face from getting caught, followed by the 275 pound mammy driver and then... Oh shit... The passenger door opened and I just knew I was about to be the victim of a Cat 5. The buck crawled out of the passenger side and it was about 6 foot tall and a hundred pounds over my weight class. I just stood there, with my mind racing about what might be coming and mentally preparing myself for the worst.

What happened next is simply inexplicable. Nothing. Not a damn thing happened. The silverback and it's sow never even made eye contact with me or even glanced in my direction. They turned their backs on me and walked into the store.

I honestly don't know why that happened. I went in, got what I came for, came out to an unharmed truck and left.

I can't for the life of me understand why I didn't have a coonfrontation at best or get my ass beat at the worst.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 08-23-2020 at 08:21 AM. Reason: tired spelling due to insomnia
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would it be because, in a situation like that, even their simian brains realise YT is generally armed to the teeth?
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    Would it be because, in a situation like that, even their simian brains realise YT is generally armed to the teeth?
    That could be the case.

Better them think that than to have known the truth: My buddy Mr. G. Seventeen and all 21 members of his extended family stayed back at the house last night for some overdue cleaning.

Don't bother asking me what I was thinking because as I stated earlier, clearly I was not thinking - at all.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    My buddy Mr. G. Seventeen and all 21 members of his extended family stayed back at the house last night for some overdue cleaning.
    You would have had your calibration tool with you though!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eastwood hickory.jpg 
Views:	463 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	12241
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's been a while since I posted hear. I've been trying to avoid niggers like the plague and since I don't usually make it outside my quiet sundown community and venture into the shitty, I don't often have much to report.

Last night, I had the unfortunate need to go to Walliworld. I don't like it, but sometimes there is just no other option. It seems we have two hurricanes bearing down on us and time is getting shorter so I don't have the luxury of driving 20 miles out of my way for a few items that I need.

I got out of the truck and stood there for a second to take a few puffs off of my cigar since I don't do it in the car out of respect for the family. I know, nasty habit but I was putting off going into the store because it is, after all, Wal Mart and the niggers are always there. I usually have some type of encoonter with them before I can get to the front door. This is normally a nigger bum wanting something so I am mentally preparing myself for how to deal with them (thus the cigar) when I look up and guess what... It's an SUV with a groid fambly two cars down from me on the opposite row.

As I'm standing there leaned against the truck, The driver's side rear window drops and I see a snigglet paw appear with Popeye's chiggun trash (of course) which it immediately dumps on the parking lot. The front bumper of the SUV was literally touching a trash can (niggers can't drive, after all) and the snigglet was a whole six feet away from it. I stood there with my bug eyes and my jaw dropped as the window rolled up. Five seconds later, the paw reappeared this time through the now opened door, with another load of trash.

I simply could not stop myself. I mean I actually tried but couldn't. I normally try to avoid any contact with niggers unless absolutely necessary because even the snigglets will shoot you down here but this was like holding back a bran muffin and coffee shit when your ass has already sat down and you're already crowning. As soon as the little nigger set one foot on the ground I looked at it and said, loud, clear and stern, "PICK THAT UP!" and pointed to the trash and then to the trash can. You could have heard me all the way at the front door. What can I say, it's a trait I picked up in the Navy from dealing with idiots and when I mean to be heard, you will hear me. It looked up at me with that buckwheat stare and actually dropped the other load of trash back into the seat, jumped out of the door, picked up the trash and threw it back in the seat as well. I don't know why it didn't use the trash can - force of habit I suppose but it was off the parking lot.

I stood there realizing what I had just done and got a lump in my throat to replace the pounding blood vessels in my forehead. This kid wasn't alone in the vehicle and now things started to run though my mind. I could make out the snigglet in the back seat but ooking to the front seats with some type of verbal exchange that I knew was about what just happened. I casually reached in thru the window and aimed the dash cam toward then so as not to be noticed and extinguished my cigar and stashed it for later when all the doors on the SUV opened up and all three got out. Snigglet first, still staring at me with that scared look on it's face from getting caught, followed by the 275 pound mammy driver and then... Oh shit... The passenger door opened and I just knew I was about to be the victim of a Cat 5. The buck crawled out of the passenger side and it was about 6 foot tall and a hundred pounds over my weight class. I just stood there, with my mind racing about what might be coming and mentally preparing myself for the worst.

What happened next in simply inexplicable. Nothing. Not a damn thing happened. The silverback and it's sow never even made eye contact with me or even glanced in my direction. They turned their backs on me and walked into the store.

I honestly don't know why that happened. I went in, got what I came for, came out to an unharmed truck and left.

I can't for the life of me understand why I didn't have a coonfrontation at best or get my ass beat at the worst.
    Maybe dey thought you were da' poleez!!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Aussie C. & Haywood
    I did have a lug nut tweaking tool, some special 10% oleoresin nut lube and a 200KV electrical tweaker.

Trust me, no-one but no-one could mistake me for the Poleese.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are at a boundary they've never experienced before. They know that they may have pushed the white man too far and they're not sure where the current situation will lead. Niggers know that all tolerance is expendable and they may ruin their easy, gubmint funded nigger lifestyles if they keep pushing too hard. The niggers probably knew that the raging cracker meant business and this was the hornet's nest not to be poked. Trouble is though Tweak, arguing with strangers is not good for anybody.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    ...arguing with strangers is not good for anybody.
    Oh, NOW you tell me!

Like I said, I wasn't thinking. I had only half my senses last night. The other half took Little Ms. Tweak to the Mall. She usually is there to help me remember to keep my damn fool mouth shut when I need to.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's been a while since I posted here. I've been trying to avoid niggers like the plague and since I don't usually make it outside my quiet sundown community and venture into the shitty, I don't often have much to report.
    Same with me. Ever since we moved to almost-nigger-free New Hampshire I don't have anything to post about. It's the only drawback to living here, but one that I can live with.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

...What happened next is simply inexplicable. Nothing. Not a damn thing happened. The silverback and it's sow never even made eye contact with me or even glanced in my direction...
    Maybe just possibly that was not the niglets mammy and daddy. Maybe just possibly mammy and daddy were giving a ghetto raised niglet "a ride to the store" and it was acting normal by dumping its trash and the adult niggers had a tad bit of class and knew better. Hard to say!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    ...Ever since we moved to almost-nigger-free New Hampshire...
    Yea, it's nice isn't it? Niggers don't usually come out by Coon Club Road, but if they do, they don't stay long!

N.A.A.C.P.

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tweak, sometimes I swear you and I are the same person in parallel universes...

I had an almost identical experience about 15 years back during a visit with my brother when he lived south of Houston (Seabrook area). His first baby-mama had managed to burn up their washing machine, so he and I climbed into his giant monster truck and went to a local electronics box store (I think it was called "Fry's"). We parked and were sitting in the truck while he took a call. In a parking spot across from us was a nigger fambly that had just stolen a flat screen teebee.

My brother was talking yackity-yackity, when all of a sudden he set down his phone, yelled, "Oh FUCK No!", and jabbed me in the ribs. I looked up at the niggers. They were unpacking the teebee and throwing the packaging in an open parking space beside their shitty SUV.

Bro' jumped out of his truck and began yelling at the niggers -- something like "What the fuck are you monkeys thinking?". I know he called them "monkeys" a couple of times

The sow mammy then made an appearance. It was grotesquely obese and easily as wide as it was tall. It started screaming at my brother. "Wah donchu mine yo' own binniss, muthafucka!"

My brother made some straight forward comment (nothing insulting) about littering being against the law. He also told the sow that it wasn't polite to leave messes for others to clean up.

The two niggers (presumably the sow's teenaper bucks) had stopped tearing the package apart and were actually picking up their trash as the fat sow mammy got closer and closer to my brother. It was jabbering incoherently and flapping it's blubbery arms around. That's when my brother went off!

He yelled over to the nigger bucks (which had now picked up all their trash), "You monkeys better come get this fat piece of shit before I have to knock it the fuck out!" They immediately ran over and tried to restrain their chimping sowzilla mammy. Still, she probably out-weighed both of them and kept coming towards my bro'. I know when he gets to the point of no return in a confrontation and could tell he was about 10 seconds away from there. I got out of the truck and acted like I was dialing on my phone (I wasn't). I told my brother that I had the PoPo on the line and they were on the way. He knew I was full of shit, but the niggers bought it. They loaded their shit and piled into their shit-box hooptie faster than you can say "arrest warrant"!

As they were driving off, I saw my brother reach into the bed of the truck. A second later, there was this object spinning through the air towards the niggers. It landed -- BAM! -- right on the roof. I could see the damage from 40 feet away. I'm sure that from inside the hooptie it sounded like an explosion! That was enough for the niggers. They sped off as fast as they could!

"What the fuck was that?", I asked him.

"A chunk of 3/8" angle iron. Probably weighed 15 lbs."

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So at my "fuck you" retirement job, we have a small dumpster out back.

We started noticing 1 or 2 trash bags a week in the bin that didn't come from us.

One of the guys poked thru a bag and found nothing with names and addresses, mostly just rest room waste, paper towels and the shit from the small cans in the stalls in the ladies head.

We don't have video surveillance so we were pretty much in the dark about its source.

The boss decided to lock the dumpster. A couple days went by then one morning, sitting on top of the locked lids was another bag!

Someone did spot a sheboon in a beater Durango pull from around back earlier in the morning and leave the lot in a hurry. We can't prove it was her but a likely suspect indeed. It had a temporary tag which was completely faded blank which is legal in our state til the vid emergency is over.

One of they guys brought in a game camera which we attached to one of the air conditioner disconnects, It blended in perfectly.

She never returned, the locked lid must have been a warning that we were on to her and would probably be staking out the joint.

We figure she had some sort of cleaning biz or worked cleaning a building and she decided to get rid of the shit at our place.

Now when I go out to throw shit away, I have to set it down and go back in and get the key. Pain in the ass. Thank you Aunt Jemima cleaning lady!

N.A.A.C.P.

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

I had an almost identical experience about 15 years back during a visit with my brother when he lived south of Houston (Seabrook area). His first baby-mama had managed to burn up their washing machine, so he and I climbed into his giant monster truck and went to a local electronics box store (I think it was called "Fry's"). We parked and were sitting in the truck while he took a call. In a parking spot across from us was a nigger fambly that had just stolen a flat screen teebee.

My brother was talking yackity-yackity, when all of a sudden he set down his phone, yelled, "Oh FUCK No!", and jabbed me in the ribs. I looked up at the niggers. They were unpacking the teebee and throwing the packaging in an open parking space beside their shitty SUV.

Bro' jumped out of his truck and began yelling at the niggers -- something like "What the fuck are you monkeys thinking?". I know he called them "monkeys" a couple of times

The sow mammy then made an appearance. It was grotesquely obese and easily as wide as it was tall. It started screaming at my brother. "Wah donchu mine yo' own binniss, muthafucka!"

My brother made some straight forward comment (nothing insulting) about littering being against the law. He also told the sow that it wasn't polite to leave messes for others to clean up.

The two niggers (presumably the sow's teenaper bucks) had stopped tearing the package apart and were actually picking up their trash as the fat sow mammy got closer and closer to my brother. It was jabbering incoherently and flapping it's blubbery arms around. That's when my brother went off!

He yelled over to the nigger bucks (which had now picked up all their trash), "You monkeys better come get this fat piece of shit before I have to knock it the fuck out!" They immediately ran over and tried to restrain their chimping sowzilla mammy. Still, she probably out-weighed both of them and kept coming towards my bro'. I know when he gets to the point of no return in a confrontation and could tell he was about 10 seconds away from there. I got out of the truck and acted like I was dialing on my phone (I wasn't). I told my brother that I had the PoPo on the line and they were on the way. He knew I was full of shit, but the niggers bought it. They loaded their shit and piled into their shit-box hooptie faster than you can say "arrest warrant"!

As they were driving off, I saw my brother reach into the bed of the truck. A second later, there was this object spinning through the air towards the niggers. It landed -- BAM! -- right on the roof. I could see the damage from 40 feet away. I'm sure that from inside the hooptie it sounded like an explosion! That was enough for the niggers. They sped off as fast as they could!

I just squirted COFFEE out of my nose!! THat was some funny SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

Fucking awesome! Tell your brother that Tar Remover said- "You fucking ROCK, dude!"

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers LOVE living in garbage and filth.