So, today was the coldest day of the season so far in FL.Probably 40° this morning and around 55° this afternoon. My partner and I got done early(12:30pm)because we are waiting on material.So, I decided since it’s cool out,I was going to stop at Publix on the way home to get some ingredients to make chili.
I pull into a spot and proceeded to begin heading into the store while my partner was on the phone in the truck.There is an suv driven by an older white woman coming straight down the parking aisle.All of a sudden, a monkey nigger sow backs her car out of her spot without paying attention and gets hit. It was just a fender bender. And both vehicles were older. Most would’ve just moved on.
Anyway, the sow gets up in her face and starts screaming at this older white woman who’s scared and the sow starts demanding money.And everyone is just looking the other way.
Without thinking, I just ran over ,got myself in the middle and told the fucking sheboon, “Back off“. Sheboon tells me “it’s none o yo bitniss”. I say “that’s my aunt” and while pointing to my partner in the truck,on the phone,I say“We saw everything, and he’s calling the cops“. I really don’t know why I said that.I usually wouldn’t get involved.But instantaneously,the nigger sow gets in her car and leaves.
The woman was a little shook up. I walked her into the store and assured her that my partner would watch her vehicle. And we wouldn’t leave till she came out.She offered to pay for my groceries. But I said “I’m cool”.
Usually, I mind my own fucking business. If I see people killing each other, I will usually look the other way. But today, for some reason I decided to do a good deed.Might be because, it’s Christmas season.