Close

Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rapist Cosby not going home

None of his shyster lawyers can spring the old, rapey silverback.

In these Cosby admitted to giving women Quaaludes when he wanted sex, claiming that it was as habitual and harmless as offering a glass of wine. He also admitted that he never took any himself as he wished to remain lucid.
    Yeah, a glass of wine is the same as an incapacitating drug. The dirty old coon just needs to die, and soon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bill Cosby has requested NOT to listen in on today's hearing.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	255.1 KB 
ID:	13142

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-hearing.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    From the picture, he looks like he will be leaving the prison soon. In a body bag! And that may just be my wishful thinking.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still can't believe Cliff Huxtable would do such a thing.

Can you imagine such a fine, upstanding gentlenegro putting quaaludes in the drinks of women and girls, and then muh dikking them?

It blows my mind!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He must have been the origin of the joke where God placed his foot on his nose to pull off his tail.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Dibbundu

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I still can't believe Cliff Huxtable would do such a thing.

Can you imagine such a fine, upstanding gentlenegro putting quaaludes in the drinks of women and girls, and then muh dikking them?

It blows my mind!
    No, I cannot imagine a magic nigger being so obsessed with the muh dik. Who would think it? The ironic part is that he, as ugly and repulsive as he's always been, could have gotten any number of bimbos, anxious to break into show business, to spread for him. I guess he just found the idea of drugged, helpless woman a big turn on.

Last edited by IseDaDiva; 12-01-2020 at 07:46 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    No, I cannot imagine a magic nigger being so obsessed with the muh dik. Who would think it? The ironic part is that he, as ugly and repulsive as he's always been, could have gotten any number of bimbos, anxious to break into show business, to spread for him. A guess he just found the idea of drugged, helpless woman a big turn on.

Yep!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Starting to look like Fred fuckin' Sanford!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

15. Likes IseDaDiva, InsufferableNigg liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Starting to look like Fred fuckin' Sanford!
    Gorilla cookies!

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No more pudding pops for that rapist nigger. When it dies is should be stuffed and given to a zoo in Apefrica.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    I could never stomach the saccharine goody-goodiness of the Cosby Show. Even the name "Huxtable" was so "these are fucking niggers, who are you trying to kid?".

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Pill Cosby / Dr. Fucksdemall

Interesting take on the whole story & worth the read:

...there was one paradox in the plot, one muffled script hiccup that never fully made sense to me: The gynecologist in the basement. I remember watching as a kid, obfuscated first by the fact that Cosby casually ran a doctor’s office from his basement, not an office or hospital, but even more, I was perplexed by why he had selected OB/GYN for the good Dr. Huxtable’s practice. Even a seven year-old knows a gynecologist is an odd choice for a television representation of the ideal profession for a man with five kids, particularly since it didn’t add much to the character or plot. I’d sit in front of the television, unconvinced that Dr. Huxtable could hold a steak sandwich in one hand, slip into a white coat in the other, subterraneously dig into a woman’s vagina, and kiss his wife moments later when she walked in from work.

https://lasentienttruth.wordpress.co...ted-his-world/

Frankly, I've never understood why any man would want to become an OBGYN and understand less why any woman would allow a male doctor to stare into her cooter - much less a nigger doctor.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

23. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow.

I totally forgot about how Cliff was an OB/GYN and had an office... in his basement.

25. Likes InsufferableNigg liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Interesting take on the whole story & worth the read:

https://lasentienttruth.wordpress.co...ted-his-world/

Frankly, I've never understood why any man would want to become an OBGYN and understand less why any woman would allow a male doctor to stare into her cooter - much less a nigger doctor.

Interesting! I never really saw the show - I thought these high-class niggers with their impeccable home and magazines artfully arranged on the coffee table looked silly - and had no idea Cosby was a gyno with his office in the basement. How creepy and weird, but now it all makes sense.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    None of his shyster lawyers can spring the old, rapey silverback.

Yeah, a glass of wine is the same as an incapacitating drug. The dirty old coon just needs to die, and soon.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-hearing.html
    I'm surprised the Covid Bat Fairy hasn't paid this old rape ape a visit!!

28. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Never saw a single episode (the show being about niggers), and didn't know--until this thread--that Cosby was a gynecologist. Having always been suspicious of niggers because of their lascivious, criminal nature, low impulse control, etc., that would have weirded me out.

Can't imagine a woman seeing a male nigger gynecologist in his basement. That's one messed-up premise.

30. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Never saw a single episode (the show being about niggers), and didn't know--until this thread--that Cosby was a gynecologist. Having always been suspicious of niggers because of their lascivious, criminal nature, low impulse control, etc., that would have weirded me out.

Can't imagine a woman seeing a male nigger gynecologist in his basement. That's one messed-up premise.
    I certainly would not go to a nigger buck gyno anywhere, and defintitely not in a basement. Good lord...

32. Likes N/A, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I certainly would not go to a nigger buck gyno anywhere, and defintitely not in a basement. Good lord...
    I remember watching Dead Ringers with Mrs. Tweak back in our early in our marriage - she didn't want to see a doc for a few years after that! Something always creeped me out about male gyno's anyway regardless of species.

It seems we cannot go six months without hearing about some purve taking hidden cooter cam shots or doing something much worse. While most seem to be niggers and dune coons, not all of them are and we haven't always had the liberty of getting to pick and choose due to insurance. She always had to shop around for what seemed like a couple of years everytime we transferred. Finding an OBG or urologist that we felt was competent and she could feel comfortable with has always been an ordeal.

Seeing what women have to go thru with all that stuff makes me even more grateful for being a man even if it means I'm probably (stats are stats) gonna go to the boneyard before her.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 12-13-2020 at 06:30 PM.

34. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigga Cosby may not be daid yet.But after looking at the picture, the batwing fairy is flapping her wings.

36. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    Nigga Cosby may not be daid yet.But after looking at the picture, the batwing fairy is flapping her wings.
    Cosby looks more batty than batwing-fairied. He kinda looks like he's losing it mentally. Nothing like a filthy-minded silverback going mental. I feel for the guards who have to deal with him.

38. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast