Close

Likes Likes:  19
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Now I'm starting to wonder if The Simpsons is really a super dark cartoon depicting pedophilia by Lisa Simpson's male nigger doctor.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Now I'm starting to wonder if The Simpsons is really a super dark cartoon depicting pedophilia by Lisa Simpson's male nigger doctor.
    Do you remember that episode where it was revealed that Homer was putting anti-growth hormones in Lisa's cereal to keep her looking young?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behind_the_Laughter
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I remember watching Dead Ringers with Mrs. Tweak back in our early in our marriage - she didn't want to see a doc for a few years after that! Something always creeped me out about male gyno's anyway regardless of species.

It seems we cannot go six months without hearing about some purve taking hidden cooter cam shots or doing something much worse. While most seem to be niggers and dune coons, not all of them are and we haven't always had the liberty of getting to pick and choose due to insurance. She always had to shop around for what seemed like a couple of years everytime we transferred. Finding an OBG or urologist that we felt was competent and she could feel comfortable with has always been an ordeal.
    That movie is based on a book called "Twins" - bizarre and twisted, but different than the movie. There were no medieval torture-looking instruments in the book.

Seeing what women have to go thru with all that stuff makes me even more grateful for being a man
    Not my idea of a good time. I had a woman doctor for years, but unfortunately she moved away.

Imagine if Cosby had really been a gyno instead of an actor? He would have been caught in his perversions a long time ago. Oh, well - at least he'll croak in prison, sooner than later hopefully.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12