Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger puts up nigger Santa and then fakes a hate crime "racist note"

Chris Kennedy of North Little Rock, Arkansas, loves putting up decorations for the holidays, including a light-up sign that says "Joy" and a statue of a Black Santa Claus that he hoped would set a good example for his 4-year-old daughter.

But his happy tradition was tainted by an anonymous racist letter he said he received in the mail last week.

"I opened it and the first thing that popped out at me was the word 'negro,'" Kennedy, 33, told TODAY by email. "So I put the letter down, I then went and grabbed my phone to record what was going on. I was trying to keep myself from confronting the person I immediately suspected of sending it."
    Kennedy also contacted the homeowners association where he lives, as the return address on the envelope bore the address of the Lakewood Property Owner's Association. TODAY reached out to the association but has not heard back. Its executive director told CNN he visited the Kennedy home and condemned the letter.
    "The executive director of the the property owner's association was extremely upset with the letter," Kennedy said. Kennedy said the homeowner's association gave them a complimentary membership to show they are an important part of the community. His neighbors have been showing their support, too.
    https://news.yahoo.com/put-black-san...131100281.html

Here's the real story: the nigger has been causing monkeyshine headaches for a neighbor, who told the buck to knock it off. So the nigger's revenge is to fake a hate crime, imply to the police that "Ah dinks dat racess nebba done sent dat," which gets it LOOKIEZ MEE news attention anyway.

The HOA "executive director" is either a nigger or a niggerlover.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That has to be fake.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fakesantaletter82353.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	13130

I can't even imagine one of us writing like that.

"I am a caucasian (white man, to you) and have been for the last 600 years."

That fambly clearly has issues.

Name:	fatniggerfambly325526.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	13131

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    That has to be fake.

Name:	fakesantaletter82353.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	13130

I can't even imagine one of us writing like that.

"I am a caucasian (white man, to you) and have been for the last 600 years."

That fambly clearly has issues.

Name:	fatniggerfambly325526.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	13131
    A slightly less EFFEMINATE and more obese version of jussie smollet!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not to change the subject, but when I went to pick up a prescription today at CVS,I walked down the Christmas decorations isle.I noticed all the decorations also come in nigger now.Niggs Santa Nigger angels nigger carolers even a nigger nativity scene.It was sickening!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Not to change the subject, but when I went to pick up a prescription today at CVS,I walked down the Christmas decorations isle.I noticed all the decorations also come in nigger now.Niggs Santa Nigger angels nigger carolers even a nigger nativity scene.It was sickening!
    I can't tell if they are trying to get niggers or niggerlovers to buy that crap.

Probably niggerlovers since niggers don't have money to spend on things like that. I mean, maybe 1% of the 13% has that kind of money, but the vast majority are on welfare and are drug addicts.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Nigger Santa is the reverse that breaks into your house, steals presents, urinates on your tree, and tries to muh dikk your wife.

Nigger nativity is the niglet screaming "I beez da Prince an sheet!" while sowapotamuses in angel outfits twerk around it. Then We Three Kangs bring fakes of gold-painted aluminum, oregano, and Wesson colored with a few drops of diarrhea, as an excuse to case the scene for money.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Santa?

Why is he not busy celebrating Kwanza?

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.