Its going back many years. I was probably in 5th-6th grade. Sitting directly in back of this little obese female niglet in school. I remember like it was yesterday. This nasty thing would always come to class and take its shoes off at its seat (who the hell does that?) Half the time its pants were sagging down so its panties and half of its butt-crack was showing and this was back in the late 70s, decades before the niggers and sagging pants was a thing. Here i am sitting 10 feet directly in back of this thing so i had to look at it and smell it every day. On top of all of this, and what was the thing that pushed it all over the edge was it always wore its fur in greasy wadded up pigtails on top of its head. All i could think of at the time was that looks like dog turds stuck to its head. It really did, it looked like black dog turds stuck to the top of its head. Well one day i had enough. I was sitting there in class trying not to look at that mess but couldn't help it. I started feeling nauseous. I could tell i was going to puke, did not know what to do. I jump up and run towards the door but did not make it. If i remember right i believe i puked in a trash can sitting there. I can remember telling my mom about what i thought made me throw up, how i had to sit in back of this nasty looking little girl. She thought i was just being mean and my older sisters just laughed about it. I don't remember much about that school year or that niglet after that. Considering we all were around 10-11 at the time it probably was in prime breeding age and had to leave school to birth its spawn. How is it i still remember this yet can't recall basic things like the names of co-workers at the last job i had a year ago?