Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

That time i got physically ill and vomited from simply looking at a niglet

Its going back many years. I was probably in 5th-6th grade. Sitting directly in back of this little obese female niglet in school. I remember like it was yesterday. This nasty thing would always come to class and take its shoes off at its seat (who the hell does that?) Half the time its pants were sagging down so its panties and half of its butt-crack was showing and this was back in the late 70s, decades before the niggers and sagging pants was a thing. Here i am sitting 10 feet directly in back of this thing so i had to look at it and smell it every day. On top of all of this, and what was the thing that pushed it all over the edge was it always wore its fur in greasy wadded up pigtails on top of its head. All i could think of at the time was that looks like dog turds stuck to its head. It really did, it looked like black dog turds stuck to the top of its head. Well one day i had enough. I was sitting there in class trying not to look at that mess but couldn't help it. I started feeling nauseous. I could tell i was going to puke, did not know what to do. I jump up and run towards the door but did not make it. If i remember right i believe i puked in a trash can sitting there. I can remember telling my mom about what i thought made me throw up, how i had to sit in back of this nasty looking little girl. She thought i was just being mean and my older sisters just laughed about it. I don't remember much about that school year or that niglet after that. Considering we all were around 10-11 at the time it probably was in prime breeding age and had to leave school to birth its spawn. How is it i still remember this yet can't recall basic things like the names of co-workers at the last job i had a year ago?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Its going back many years. I was probably in 5th-6th grade. Sitting directly in back of this little obese female niglet in school. I remember like it was yesterday. This nasty thing would always come to class and take its shoes off at its seat (who the hell does that?) Half the time its pants were sagging down so its panties and half of its butt-crack was showing and this was back in the late 70s, decades before the niggers and sagging pants was a thing. Here i am sitting 10 feet directly in back of this thing so i had to look at it and smell it every day. On top of all of this, and what was the thing that pushed it all over the edge was it always wore its fur in greasy wadded up pigtails on top of its head. All i could think of at the time was that looks like dog turds stuck to its head. It really did, it looked like black dog turds stuck to the top of its head. Well one day i had enough. I was sitting there in class trying not to look at that mess but couldn't help it. I started feeling nauseous. I could tell i was going to puke, did not know what to do. I jump up and run towards the door but did not make it. If i remember right i believe i puked in a trash can sitting there. I can remember telling my mom about what i thought made me throw up, how i had to sit in back of this nasty looking little girl. She thought i was just being mean and my older sisters just laughed about it. I don't remember much about that school year or that niglet after that. Considering we all were around 10-11 at the time it probably was in prime breeding age and had to leave school to birth its spawn. How is it i still remember this yet can't recall basic things like the names of co-workers at the last job i had a year ago?
    People remember traumatic things that happened to them. Sitting behind a DISGUSTING foul smelling shit beast is CERTAINLY disgusting!!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was older when I had a similar experience. It was early 90’s.I was around 30 years old.I cheaped out one year and decided to take the $89 Greyhound bus up to pick up a truck in CT.It was a 30 hour bus ride!. I left from Melbourne, Florida. Up to Jacksonville, I sat alone in the seat and it was great. At Jacksonville we switched buses. A cute girl sat next to me. She smelled nice. And she was pleasant to look at and to talk to.We stayed together until Washington DC, where she had to switch buses to go upstate New York. That’s when my trip went downhill!
    I got on another bus at DC. I figured I was going to ride alone, I was up against the window. All of a sudden a fat fucking nigger sow sat next to me. She must’ve weighed 350 pounds! Her breath smelled like rotten bologna! Her clothes were tight, her hair was nappy and she had more chins than a Chinese phone book. And she had TB (Two bellies) she had a stench coming off her carcass that was intolerable!
    In the next for five hours, by the time we got to NYC,where I I would make my last connection, I was so fucking nauseous, and I had a headache too! I thought I was going to die. The bus to Connecticut was not as crowded, I had a window seat alone. I remember putting my face up against the open window trying to breathe fresh air. The bus ended up at the train station in New Haven Connecticut.
    My mom and dad were there to pick me up, and they noticed how sick and weary I looked. My mom laughed when I told them what happened. But my father understood and offered be a shot of bourbon for when I got home.But I declined.When we got to their house, I didn’t even grab my bags. I went straight to the bedroom with all my clothes on and passed out. I must’ve slept for 10 hours without moving.
    Of course, my truck ride home was so much better.I promised myself I would never ride the greyhound bus again. I’ve rode up by train several times, the one where you could take your vehicle from Sanford Florida to Lorton, Virginia. That is much more pleasurable. I’ve actually met people on those trips and had a good time.Even ended up hooking up later. Knickers usually don’t ride that train because they don’t own vehicles.

6. Likes Buck Simian, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I rode the Greyhound (Chicken Bone Express) just once on a 400 mile journey to pick up a car.

That was 40 years ago and I haven't set foot aboard another one since!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I rode the Greyhound (Chicken Bone Express) just once on a 400 mile journey to pick up a car.

That was 40 years ago and I haven't set foot aboard another one since!
    Chicken Bone Express!!!!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I was older when I had a similar experience. It was early 90’s.I was around 30 years old.I cheaped out one year and decided to take the $89 Greyhound bus up to pick up a truck in CT.It was a 30 hour bus ride!. I left from Melbourne, Florida. Up to Jacksonville, I sat alone in the seat and it was great. At Jacksonville we switched buses. A cute girl sat next to me. She smelled nice. And she was pleasant to look at and to talk to.We stayed together until Washington DC, where she had to switch buses to go upstate New York. That’s when my trip went downhill!
    I got on another bus at DC. I figured I was going to ride alone, I was up against the window. All of a sudden a fat fucking nigger sow sat next to me. She must’ve weighed 350 pounds! Her breath smelled like rotten bologna! Her clothes were tight, her hair was nappy and she had more chins than a Chinese phone book. And she had TB (Two bellies) she had a stench coming off her carcass that was intolerable!
    In the next for five hours, by the time we got to NYC,where I I would make my last connection, I was so fucking nauseous, and I had a headache too! I thought I was going to die. The bus to Connecticut was not as crowded, I had a window seat alone. I remember putting my face up against the open window trying to breathe fresh air. The bus ended up at the train station in New Haven Connecticut.
    My mom and dad were there to pick me up, and they noticed how sick and weary I looked. My mom laughed when I told them what happened. But my father understood and offered be a shot of bourbon for when I got home.But I declined.When we got to their house, I didn’t even grab my bags. I went straight to the bedroom with all my clothes on and passed out. I must’ve slept for 10 hours without moving.
    Of course, my truck ride home was so much better.I promised myself I would never ride the greyhound bus again. I’ve rode up by train several times, the one where you could take your vehicle from Sanford Florida to Lorton, Virginia. That is much more pleasurable. I’ve actually met people on those trips and had a good time.Even ended up hooking up later. Knickers usually don’t ride that train because they don’t own vehicles.
    I've been on that train several times myself!! I remember the food was pretty good, a lot of the seats were empty, and I only saw 2 niggers on it out of all of the times I've taken it!!

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I've been on that train several times myself!! I remember the food was pretty good, a lot of the seats were empty, and I only saw 2 niggers on it out of all of the times I've taken it!!
    Yes, they would give you a complementary dinner and breakfast. I remember taking that train up to CT when I remodeled my mom’s bathrooms . A beautiful blonde in the dinner car asked to sit next to me.We really hit it off. She had asked me to come and watch a movie with her on her laptop. But then my phone rang. My wife and daughters. So I had to decline.
    Anyway, the thing I really liked most about the train, as I mentioned. Since the price is a little more expensive($450 one way) it does not attract niggs like a $99 bus ride. I’ve always met good people on those trips and I rearely saw a nigg.. Also,the threat of being robbed on a car train is slim to none.I did not carry a weapon in my pack.I left it in the truck.

13. Likes Rastus Nigger, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a big outcry, several years ago, when a teacher in Seattle sent a note to the parents of a little sow, who's funky fumes made 8 students sick, as well as the teacher. Her mammy said that everyone was racist, and that's just the patchouli oil in her "natural" hairdo. Forget the fact that it's mostly BO, from not ever washing it, and it's radiating an eye-watering stink that offends people 10' away. Not sure of the outcome of this case. Gas masks, perhaps ? Scuba tanks ?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Experiencing nigger stench for the first time is like seeing your first dead body, something you never forget.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

16. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. You poor soul....... I think that memory is strong, likely because we usually remember forever those things that make us puke. Like niggers.

18. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I called it the Blackhound Bus back in the 80s.....

20. Likes Jim Crow liked this post